TEBOW on the PATS?!?

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Tebow just inked a two year deal to play for New England! Here’s the thing though he is signed on to play both tight end and QB. Do you think this will be good for him and turn him into a full time player? Or do you think he is just getting signed on to keep Gronk on the "Righteous Path"

rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Tebow just inked a two year deal to play for New England! Here’s the thing though he is signed on to play both tight end and QB. Do you think this will be good for him and turn him into a full time player? Or do you think he is just getting signed on to keep Gronk on the "Righteous Path"
Ballard has more to do with being gronk's back up then tebow.

This is just the pats taking advantage of an upside situation.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Ballard has more to do with being gronk's back up then tebow.

This is just the pats taking advantage of an upside situation.
Gronk is going to be lucky to play this year with the amount of times he has gone under the knife. Can you imagine a Tebow to Brady pass or some nonsense like that! I bet they picked him up for cheep though. Old B.B will put him to good use. Probably a lot better than the toe sucker!

rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Gronk is going to be lucky to play this year with the amount of times he has gone under the knife. Can you imagine a Tebow to Brady pass or some nonsense like that! I bet they picked him up for cheep though. Old B.B will put him to good use. Probably a lot better than the toe sucker!
Gronk will be fine, tebow will be lucky to be active for 16 games. They have 4 other Tes on the roster and they only kept 2 active qbs on the roster last year. Mcdaniels is probably why he is even getting a chance to be on the roster.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Ya his old coach pulled some strings for sure but hey signed a two year deal so the team has some semi long term interest in him. Im interested to see how they use him. I know he is not really a good QB he does have NFL potential based on his size and athleticism alone.

rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Ya his old coach pulled some strings for sure but hey signed a two year deal so the team has some semi long term interest in him. Im interested to see how they use him. I know he is not really a good QB he does have NFL potential based on his size and athleticism alone.
2 year contract with no guarantees, he can be cut at anytime.

daddyjaws

daddyjaws

Awards
He'll be joining Gronk on the injured list this season...Got money on it.

av6258

av6258

Awards
Tebow just got cut this morning. I think it's the end of the line for him in the league. Time to move on to Canada

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Tebow just got cut this morning. I think it's the end of the line for him in the league. Time to move on to Canada
I think he would do well playing arena ball

Swanson52

Swanson52

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think he'd do well to just walk away and focus on ministering and speaking engagements.

CaptForest

CaptForest

Awards
I am not a pat fan but i am sad that tim tebow did not work out over there.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
The Solution General Chat 0
MuscleGauge1 Sports Talk 3
DmitryWI Sports Talk 9
Sports Talk 35
manifesto Sports Talk 73