TC Stacks on the MASS with MINDandMUSCLE

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
glad the strength is increasing, can't imagine what it's like working out in direct sunlight....that usually zaps my strength so if your able to do it, more power to ya buddy

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
glad the strength is increasing, can't imagine what it's like working out in direct sunlight....that usually zaps my strength so if your able to do it, more power to ya buddy
Yeah ... not loving the sunlight thing. It adds a whole new dimension to the training sessions ... I plan on joining a gym as I mentioned here before ... originally planned just to use the machines I don't have access to at home ... primarily on Leg/Back day. Keeping my chest/delts and deadlifts at home ... I am not looking forward to dealing with other people while training ... I have gotten used to having everything to myself but you gotta do what you gotta do. I am missing out on really crushing my legs without having access to the leg press .... and I don't do much vertical pulling for my back/lats ... so the gym could help with that ... and I suppose after so many years of training exclusively with free weights adding in the machines could be a beneficial new stimulus to these muscles of mine. ... I figure I will get my gym membership within the next two weeks ... we'll see how it goes.

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
REST DAY ... good thing too because work was insane today and I didn't get home until almost 6pm .... did 11 hours today ... no lunch break other than scarfing down my chicken and rice in between phone calls on the job site. Sad thing is I am on salary so no overtime .... is what it is ... in this industry you work like hell during the spring/summer and then winter you hardly work more than a couple hours a day ... so it all balances out.

Feeling good. Muscle fullness is definitely increased ... and the pump from training sessions has been lasting longer and longer each time. Recovery is up ... and my different training protocol this week has helped that as well. Trained Mon / Wed so far rather than Mon/Tue ... easier to recover without the back to back sessions. Gonna do my second Chest/Delts/Tris session tomorrow evening and then Heavy Back/Legs/Biceps on Saturday ... Deadlifts on Saturday .. gotta love it ;)

So ... as far as this cycle is going I am gonna be at week 2 as of tomorrow and I am definitely 'on' now. Not that usual 'on' feeling like back in the old days but all the indicators are there that these compounds are doing their job. No sides to speak of ... other than the aforementioned aggression issues :) I think the fact that I am holding more water than usual can be attributed to my carb intake as I mentioned in yesterdays post. Still went higher than I wanted today on carbs but much much lower than I have been .... getting things under control. We will see as of Monday how the subq water is ... by then I will have gotten my carb consumption reined in.

Thanks again Mind and Muscle .... really enjoying this! :banana:

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
glad that switch got turned "on".....all gainz are a go

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah ... not loving the sunlight thing. It adds a whole new dimension to the training sessions ... I plan on joining a gym as I mentioned here before ... originally planned just to use the machines I don't have access to at home ... primarily on Leg/Back day. Keeping my chest/delts and deadlifts at home ... I am not looking forward to dealing with other people while training ... I have gotten used to having everything to myself but you gotta do what you gotta do. I am missing out on really crushing my legs without having access to the leg press .... and I don't do much vertical pulling for my back/lats ... so the gym could help with that ... and I suppose after so many years of training exclusively with free weights adding in the machines could be a beneficial new stimulus to these muscles of mine. ... I figure I will get my gym membership within the next two weeks ... we'll see how it goes.
What does your current gym consist of?

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
What does your current gym consist of?
My current gym is my home setup in my front driveway and partially in the garage .... All Olympic weight. (2) Oly barbells, (1) Oly ez curl bar 1200 lbs of OIy weight ! Pull-up/dip station. Bench. And a bunch of dumbbells .... Pretty basic .... like I've said in earlier posts .... I had the sweet home gym setup before I got divorced .... and it had to go. Since the divorce 6 yrs ago I have slowly pieced this setup together ..... nowhere near the complete home gym setup I had before but still enough to get the job done .... Just don't have the power cage with the upper and lower pulley system like I had before and rather than buy all that again I think I will just join a gym .... plus I don't have the room where I live now to setup a big home gym like before. Is what it is.

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Last nights sesh ....

Friday - Chest / Delts / Tri's / Abs - Lighter weight / Higher Reps for this second session of the week for these muscles

1. Incline Db Bench

2x12 (65)
1x10 (75)
1x8 (85)

2. Flat BB Bench
2x10 (185)
2x8 (215)

3. Seated Db OHP
2x12 (50)
2 sets of 21's w/ (40)

4. Close Grip Bench
1x12 (135)
2x10 (165)

5. Seated Lateral Raise
3x12 (30)

6. Laying Lateral Raise - Arnold Style
3x10 (30)

7. Db Pull-Over
3x10 (95)

8. Db Overhead Tri Ext - alternating arms
3x12 (30)

9. Ab Routine

Didn't track my macro's today .... once in a while ... maybe once a month ... I just eat on instinct. Plus My lady and I went to In&Out after my training session and I had an epic cheat meal ... oh sooooo goood ;) 4x4 animal style , Fries , and a coke. First soda I have had in a very very long time. Needless to say I am confident I got enough calories in for the day ....

Weighed myself this morning .... 2 weeks into this cycle and I am up 6lbs. Still holding onto some water ... much less than the past week so the AI and the lower carbs are helping there.

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
4th session for the week done! Feeling it this week ... usually thats my body telling me its time for a de-load week. I've been hitting it hard 4x a week for about 3 months now ... since my last de-load ... so its about time. Think I am gonna deload next week ... only gonna do 3 sessions next week to get things back on track.

Saturday - Legs / Back / Biceps

1. Deadlift - didn't go for a PR this time ... generally only do that once a month. Just went for reps on this sesh
1x10 (225)
1x8 (315)
1x6 (325)
3x3 (345)

2. Db Row
2x12 (65)
1x10 (95)
1x8 (115)

3. Leg extension - superset - seated db curl

3x15 (155) - 3x12 (30)

4. Rear Delt Flys - Mountain Dog Style - high rep and just barely moving the weight by the last few reps ... really gets the delts burning!
3x30 (30)

5. BB Shrugs - pause for 30 seconds then BB Calve Extensions
3x15 (225) - 3x20 (225)

6. Ez Bar 21's
3 sets with (75)

7. Hammer Curls
3x10 (40)

Macro's so far ... another meal planned for a bit later.

kCal-2914 F-128g P-233g C-179g

With this being my first Andro cycle I have no idea what to expect ... at this point I can say that they're not at all like the old school, pre-ban compounds .... but I'm guessing everyone already knows that ;) They are noticeable .... just not the same as Halo or Msten or Epistane ya know. I do have very noticeable muscle fullness that was not there 2 weeks ago .... and my Libido is off the charts at this point ... aggression is higher than normal but I managed to get it under control .... Still enjoying this ride ... glad to have the opportunity .. thanks again double s and everyone at Mind and Muscle.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
4th session for the week done! Feeling it this week ... usually thats my body telling me its time for a de-load week. I've been hitting it hard 4x a week for about 3 months now ... since my last de-load ... so its about time. Think I am gonna deload next week ... only gonna do 3 sessions next week to get things back on track.

1. Deadlift - didn't go for a PR this time ... generally only do that once a month. Just went for reps on this sesh
1x10 (225)
1x8 (315)
1x6 (325)
3x3 (345)

2. Db Row
2x12 (65)
1x10 (95)
1x8 (115)

3x15 (155) - 3x12 (30)

4. Rear Delt Flys - Mountain Dog Style - high rep and just barely moving the weight by the last few reps ... really gets the delts burning!
3x30 (30)

3x15 (225) - 3x20 (225)

6. Ez Bar 21's
3 sets with (75)

7. Hammer Curls
3x10 (40)

With this being my first Andro cycle I have no idea what to expect ... at this point I can say that they're not at all like the old school, pre-ban compounds .... but I'm guessing everyone already knows that ;) They are noticeable .... just not the same as Halo or Msten or Epistane ya know. I do have very noticeable muscle fullness that was not there 2 weeks ago .... and my Libido is off the charts at this point ... aggression is higher than normal but I managed to get it under control .... Still enjoying this ride ... glad to have the opportunity .. thanks again double s and everyone at Mind and Muscle.
The difference between the stuff from yesteryear and today is very big. There is the safety issue of the stuff we used to use over the andro based stuff today. It's really whether they work for you.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

1x10 (225)
1x8 (315)
1x6 (325)
3x3 (345)

2. Db Row
2x12 (65)
1x10 (95)
1x8 (115)

3x15 (155) - 3x12 (30)

3x30 (30)

3x15 (225) - 3x20 (225)

6. Ez Bar 21's
3 sets with (75)

7. Hammer Curls
3x10 (40)

Our pleasure!

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Monday again?! Damn!
Crazy busy day for me out here in NorCal .... getting warm!
After 10hrs at work I made it home, cleaned the chicken coop, fed the chickens, collected the eggs and got ready to train.

Another training session in the bright afternoon sun ... oh well.
My son trained with me this time ... he's been training with me for the past 6 months ... on days when he's not working (he has a part-time job at Raley's).
So far he has lost 50lbs of fat and is looking great ... just in time too ... 17yrs old, about to graduate High School .... now he will have a better chance with the ladies ;), I have him on a fat burning program ... super sets and complexes ... kids doing great! After tonights session I set him up with my macro spreadsheet ... old school. I have 82 weeks of data in mine ... recording everything for the past 82 weeks. It was weird showing a kid who grew up in the tech generation how to use a excel spreadsheet on a laptop .... I am from the generation that didn't have computers yet I know way more than he does about these things .... sad. Anyway, he is now tracking his daily macros .... I am sure he will give up on the old school method as soon as he finds an app for his iphone that is easier ... his generation seems to do everything on their damned phones.

Monday - Chest / Delts / Tri's
- treating this as a modified de-load week. My body said its time ... and I have learned to listen. Its been about 7 weeks since my last deload week so its about time. Lighter weight / lower volume.

1. Dips
3x10 BW

2. Flat BB Bench
2x15 (135)
2x10 (185)

3. Seated Db Arnold Press

3x12 (50)

4. Incline Db Bench
4x12 (50)

5. Seated Lateral Raise
3x12 (30)

6. Db Overhead Tri Ext
- alternating arms
3x12 (30)

And that was it for tonight ... felt odd doing such low volume and low intensity but it IS a deload week ;) My body will be happy.

Macros so far (one meal left tonight)

kCal- 2968 F- 93g P- 252g C-247g

Muscles are definitely fuller ... got several comments today that I am looking bigger and more muscular so it must be working. Joints are sore .... probably a combination of needing a deload week and a little too heavy on the Formestane. Gonna back off a bit on the form and stick to the deload week and see how things go. Other than that I am feeling great! Libido is still way up there, endurance is up, strength is up. Overall mood throughout the day is very positive ... which is not normal for me during my crazy busy season ... especially being understaffed and desperately trying to hire worthwhile employees to fill the gap. Can't seem to find anyone worth a sh*t lately .... thus making my day that much more frustrating .... is what it is.

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
double s .... this coming Friday will be the end of week 3 on this 4 week cycle .... gonna change things up a bit at that point ;) Have to say, I am impressed with this cycle nonetheless .... didn't really expect this much from a short/mild cycle like this ... but todays complements and what the mirror / scale is saying would seem to indicate that this mix of compounds works. So ... for all those out there like me who doubt the effectiveness of the few remaining 'legal' compounds out there .... give the Basic Mass Stack from Mind and Muscle a shot .... I would suggest running it for 6-8 weeks though ... It has changed my perspective on these compounds .... still love me some old school Halo but with these post-ban products you still have a great opportunity to stack on some quality mass.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
double s .... this coming Friday will be the end of week 3 on this 4 week cycle .... gonna change things up a bit at that point ;) Have to say, I am impressed with this cycle nonetheless .... didn't really expect this much from a short/mild cycle like this ... but todays complements and what the mirror / scale is saying would seem to indicate that this mix of compounds works. So ... for all those out there like me who doubt the effectiveness of the few remaining 'legal' compounds out there .... give the Basic Mass Stack from Mind and Muscle a shot .... I would suggest running it for 6-8 weeks though ... It has changed my perspective on these compounds .... still love me some old school Halo but with these post-ban products you still have a great opportunity to stack on some quality mass.
nice, I'm sure I speak for everyone at mind and muscle that we are glad that the products worked so well for you, I know a few ppl who doubted anything would work after the ph ban but there are still effective products out there

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
nice, I'm sure I speak for everyone at mind and muscle that we are glad that the products worked so well for you, I know a few ppl who doubted anything would work after the ph ban but there are still effective products out there
Some people will always find an excuse for why they 'can't' do something. There are those who look for excuses and then there are those who look for opportunities ..... I try to be the latter .... not always easy in this negative world but I try ;) And there are a lot of uneducated lifters out there who don't grasp the simple fact that any cycle is only as good as your diet/training protocol. You gotta eat! and you gotta push yourself in the gym. The human body is the most adaptable thing on the planet ... if you don't continue to push yourself in the gym .... add more weight / more reps / less rest .... whatever it takes to keep the body guessing .... if ya don't do that there isn't a cycle out there that will 'work' . Just my rant for the evening

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Today is a rest day for me .... going with the deload week this week as I have already stated ... setting myself up to be good and ready to hit it hard again for the next 3-4 months. Starting Monday its back to 4x weekly training.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So how much weight are you up/down?

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
So how much weight are you up/down?
I am up 7lbs as of this morning. Still holding a bit more water than usual .... and eating more carbs than usual. I am not doing as well as I would like on the carb cycling .... but that is sorta expected ..... it was easy while on a cut but now that I am bulking I need the extra calories and they have to come from somewhere .... I choose carbs over fat for the caloric increase .... and I have also noticed that I am not doing as well as before on my low carb days ... I feel it much much more .... I think my body needs more carbs at this point .... between the compounds and the bulking my body doesn't handle the low carb days as well as it did while cutting .... so I listen to my body ... gotta eat big to get big right? :) After the 4 weeks are up and the andro's start to leave my body .... and the other compounds start to take center stage I am confident I will dry up a bit more.

That all being said ... 7lbs up is a good thing. And I am looking fuller and pumped most of the time. So .... I am liking this cycle for what it is at this point ... almost finished with week 3 .... Friday.

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
HOT today! Hit 98 here in my part of NorCal today .... first real hot day of the year always feels horrible ... and oddly the weather forecast calls for cold and rain by Friday .... strange weather patterns in my neck of the woods these days.

Still doing the de-load thing this week .... less volume/intensity and only training 3 days this week. Gonna be back at it hard as of Monday though. Even with the shorter training session this evening it was tough .... at 6pm I hit the iron ... full afternoon sun and 95 degrees .... but no excuses ... I love to challenge myself ... push myself. Got'r done!

Wednesday - Back / Biceps / Abs

1. Pull-ups
2x10 BW
1x8 BW

2. Db Rows
2x12 (75)
2x10 (95)

3. Seated Db Shrugs
3x15 (85)

4. Rear Delt Flys
- MD Style
3x20 (30)

5. Standing Db Curls
3x10 (50)

6. Db Preacher Curls - Standing behind incline bench
2x12 (30)
2x8 (40)

7. Hammer Curls
2x12 (30)
2x10 (40)

8. Ab Routine

Macro's - kCal-3470 F-119g P-216g C-352g

Carb up day ;) Feeling good .... I may have a bit more to eat in a little while ... 1/2 cup lowfat cottage cheese and a scoop of whey ....

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I detest that first hot day in the gym each year haha....you will def dry out after the cycle and if carb intake normalizes....curious as to why you pick carbs over fats for calorie increases? do you feel like your body runs better off of them?

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
I detest that first hot day in the gym each year haha....you will def dry out after the cycle and if carb intake normalizes....curious as to why you pick carbs over fats for calorie increases? do you feel like your body runs better off of them?
Yeah ... not liking the training in the heat .... and not just the heat but the direct sunlight, without any shade ..... sucks. BUT .... I joined a gym today! Found a real 'bodybuilder' gym ... not a fitness center/ meat market kinda place. Felt like I was coming home ... walking in there today. Pictures of bodybuilders from the 50's on up all over the walls .... many pictures of the gym owner with a lot of the old school pros - Arnold, Lou .... A real gym! I think I am going to love it there .... gonna hit my first session there on Monday. Gonna take a bit to get into the swing of going to a gym rather than training at home ... gotta do the gym bag thing and bring my pre and post supps ... minor adjustments ... can't wait. And while I was talking to the owner I mentioned that they don't seem all that busy (its a HUGE facility) and he said that's because they cater to a different kinda crowd than the 24hr Fitness places ... so theres fewer people but everyone there is serious and there to work ... Doesn't look like I am going to have to wait for a machine in this place! This is gonna be good!

As for the carbs / fat question .... you made me think on that one. In retrospect I would've been better off dividing the calories that I needed between fat and carbs ... Old habits are hard to break ... trying to eat low fat years ago sorta stuck with me ... even though I know better now about the importance of dietary fat etc....

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah ... not liking the training in the heat .... and not just the heat but the direct sunlight, without any shade ..... sucks. BUT .... I joined a gym today! Found a real 'bodybuilder' gym ... not a fitness center/ meat market kinda place. Felt like I was coming home ... walking in there today. Pictures of bodybuilders from the 50's on up all over the walls .... many pictures of the gym owner with a lot of the old school pros - Arnold, Lou .... A real gym! I think I am going to love it there .... gonna hit my first session there on Monday. Gonna take a bit to get into the swing of going to a gym rather than training at home ... gotta do the gym bag thing and bring my pre and post supps ... minor adjustments ... can't wait. And while I was talking to the owner I mentioned that they don't seem all that busy (its a HUGE facility) and he said that's because they cater to a different kinda crowd than the 24hr Fitness places ... so theres fewer people but everyone there is serious and there to work ... Doesn't look like I am going to have to wait for a machine in this place! This is gonna be good!

As for the carbs / fat question .... you made me think on that one. In retrospect I would've been better off dividing the calories that I needed between fat and carbs ... Old habits are hard to break ... trying to eat low fat years ago sorta stuck with me ... even though I know better now about the importance of dietary fat etc....[/QUOTE]

The reason I brought it up was because last year I found out that I feel better and my body seems to function better with more healthy fats and less carbs.....the size I gained didn't seem to change as long as overall calories were similar but the fat gain and bloat were much less with higher fat....everyone is different though, some ppl could eat pizza and not gain an ounce of fat

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established

As for the carbs / fat question .... you made me think on that one. In retrospect I would've been better off dividing the calories that I needed between fat and carbs ... Old habits are hard to break ... trying to eat low fat years ago sorta stuck with me ... even though I know better now about the importance of dietary fat etc....[/QUOTE]

The reason I brought it up was because last year I found out that I feel better and my body seems to function better with more healthy fats and less carbs.....the size I gained didn't seem to change as long as overall calories were similar but the fat gain and bloat were much less with higher fat....everyone is different though, some ppl could eat pizza and not gain an ounce of fat

Ya know .... I've been cutting for so long it seems I have to relearn how to bulk up again. I am not liking the bloating I am experiencing these past couple weeks ... and I have been eating far more carbs than I usually do .... I may switch things up .... experiment to see how my body handles more fat and fewer carbs ... After cutting so long its like starting all over again with a new metabolism to figure out ;) Life's just a big experiment anyway ..

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
So .... today is the 3 week mark. Got a quick session in this evening ... the last of this de-load week. Back to 4 sessions a week starting Monday ... and I will be training at the new gym I joined on Monday for the first time. First time training at a commercial gym in about 5 years .... gonna take a little getting used to. Looking forward to having access to all the equipment. Change is good ;)

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
This is my weekend with my youngest son (he lives with his mother) ... so not gonna be on much over the weekend. Just going to eat and sleep and relax ...
Tonights session was a simple full-body workout. Not really worthy of posting all the details .... Back at it on Monday.

Have a great weekend everyone! And once again ... BIG THANKS to double s and Young Gotti and everyone at Mind and Muscle for giving me this opportunity. I have enjoyed the past 3 weeks on this cycle. Still holding more water than I would like but I've come to accept that this is just part of the cycle and the compounds I am on. I can see how these compound would be great for an 8 week cycle and possibly dosed a bit higher ... at least for a large mammal like me ;) Changing things up this week and over the next 8 weeks so I am sure to drop all the water and harden up.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Seems like so far you have had a great run.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
7lbs, damn, very nice. Talking about weather, here in the North it recently snowed and currently in the 30's...saay whaat

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Yeah. 7lbs. But let's remember that I started this cycle after a long cut. And I had been low carb most of that cut. Now I'm eating more carbs so I attribute a lot of the added weight to water carbs draw in a lot of water and as the muscle glycogen fills up again after so long you can't help but see an increase in scale weight. That being said I would guess that outa that 7 lbs probably 3-4 lbs are quality muscle. Still not bad at all in my opinion. It's only been 3 weeks.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Still an awesome gain so far.

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Still an awesome gain so far.
Hel* yeah! I'm happy with it. And as I switch things up throughout the next week I will drop a lot of that water and tighten up a bit ... So I will know for sure after a week or so how much of that gain was actual muscle mass.

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Happy International Chest Day!!!

Well folks .... I trained at the new gym for the first time today. LOVED IT! Its been a VERY long time since I trained in a commercial gym and having access to all that equipment today, I was like a kid on Christmas! I love this gym .... way way better than the 24hr Fitness I used to train at many years ago. Plenty of machines and plenty of free weights .... no waiting for anything, an overall great experience. And I went at what they say is their busiest time today and still had no issue getting my workout in .... didn't have to wait for anything. And I hit Chest / Delts / Tri's on international chest day and still had no issues. I think this is gonna be a good thing. Already working on a new training protocol now that I have all this available to me. For those who've been following this log and all my past logs you all know I've been training 4x a week with a modified uppper/lower split ... hitting each muscle group 2x weekly. And training at home these past few years my sessions have all lasted about 90 minutes. Realized today just how much of that time was wasted in setting things up and moving things around in my limited home gym setup. Now that everything is already set up at the commercial gym I was able to get my session completed in just under 60 minutes. So ... I am seriously considering changing things up and hitting the gym mid-day since I can get in, change, train , shower , change and be out in probably an hour twenty. With my management job I certainly can fit that in .... considering I never take a lunch break anyway (usually eat at my desk or driving between meetings) I can call my training session my lunch break. And with my high stress job I know the mid-day cathartic release will only make me better at my job. ... Also think my body might respond better with more frequency and a bit less volume each session. So .... thinking of doing this 5 days a week and taking weekends off. Just gotta work out the protocol details .... obviously the upper/lower split won't work at 5 days a week and I still want to hit each muscle group 2x weekly. Any input from everyone here is welcomed ...

Didn't take my log book in with me today .... first day I didn't really know what to expect and wanted to get the lay of the land so to speak first. Now, knowing that the place is never over crowded I will bring the logbook tomorrow. Still need to get used to not having all my supps and fresh water at hand like when I trained at home .... gonna have to get used to packing a couple shaker bottles each day for preworkout and intra-workout / post workout. All good changes to have to deal with ;)

I can also see now why this gym has gotten such mixed reviews on Yelp ... anyone who is looking for a fancy 'Fitness Center' will NOT be happy here. This is a bodybuilder gym ... the real deal. Dumbbells go up to 150lbs ... multiple squat racks that people are actually using for squats ... couple of big dudes doing deadlifts .... Planet Fitness this is NOT! Locker room / shower area is not the 5 star hotel that 24hr fitness has. I love it! Not gonna have to deal with the posers / texters / squat rack curlers / douchebags that alot of us here seem to have to deal with.

So .... back to the point of this log ;) approaching the 4 week mark of this Basic Mass Stack ... Friday will be it. This has been a mild cycle thus far ... compared to those I have run in the past .... Zero side effects to speak of .... incredible libido increase, strength is up, recovery is up , mood is up. Overall good stack ..... If I were to ever run this stack of compounds again on my own I would definitely increase the dosage and cycle length. I feel like I am under-dosing this stack but I am not your average guy .... 6'5" tall 260lbs .... So running this at about double the dosage I am currently using and for 8 weeks rather than 4 I could see this being a pretty good stack! Each bottle has the low end and upper end recommended dosage printed on it and for this to last 4 weeks I had to go with the lower end of the dosage recommendation ... I am VERY grateful to Mind and Muscle for letting me give this a run ... Definitely changed my opinion of the new 'legal' compounds out there ....

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As far as workouts I hit each muscle twice a week as well with training splits

Monday: Chest/Shoulders/Tris
Tuesday: Legs/Back/Bi
Wednesday: Cardio
Thursday: Chest/Shoulders/Tris
Friday: Off
Saturday: Legs/Back/Bis
Sunday: Off

now you can flip Saturday and Friday if you want the weekends off

I'm glad you like the new ph's but I feel you on running it on the light side even though you probably could of bumped it up.

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Sorry folks. Been AWOL for a bit. Got a nasty cold. And works been insane so between those two I've been spent each day. Didn't train Wed or Thurs. But gonna hit the gym tonight gonna hit legs tonight.

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Ok .... getting back on track. Still LOVING the new gym! All that equipment has me not wanting to leave each time I'm there ;). I've been training for almost 10 years and this is the first week since pretty much the beginning that I have 'over done it' and ended up with damn near crippling DOMS. lol Love it! I am sure tomorrow will be about the same since tonights session was legs, and this was the first time in many years that I was able to really hit the quads hard. The past few years I have not had a power rack so squatting any real weight has been out of the question. Just some medium weight front squats. So the only heavy work my legs have seen in years has been from Deadlifts and we all know those aren't that quad dominant. Tonight was a whole different story. Still getting used to using these machines .... haven't hit too much with the free weights this first week since thats all I have been doing for the past 6 years. My muscles are definitely shocked from being hit from all new angles. I hit Back/Biceps on Tuesday and I am still feeling it tonight! Previously my back sessions have been primarily BB and DB rows. Tuesday was fun with all the machines and cable setups ....

Without further ado .... tonights session. Bare with me ... I may not know the correct names for some of these machines ... feel free to chime in.

Friday - Legs / Abs ... and a few sets of chest / shoulders since I missed Thursday's session.

1. 5 min cardio warm up - elliptical machine

2. Plate Loaded Leg Seated Leg Press
1x20 (90) 2 plates
1x15 (180) 4 plates
1x12 (270) 6 plates
3x10 (360) 8 plates

3. Plate Loaded Hack Squat Machine Not sure how to calculate actual weight considering the sled weighs something too.
1x15 2 plates
1x12 4 plates
2x8 6 plates
1x8 8 plates

4. Seated Leg Curl
3x15 (150)

5. Laying Ham Curl
?
3x10 (130)

6. Standing Calf Raise Machine Lighter weight than I have been using at home just holding a barbell ... curious.
1x20 (150)
2x15 (200)

7. HS Decline Chest Press

1x15 (140) 70lbs stacked on each side
2x10 (230) 115lbs stacked on each side

8. HS Behind Neck Press
2x12 (110)
1x10 (130)

9. Machine Preacher Curl - Liked this one because the weight stays the same throughout the entire range of motion
3x12 (100)

10. Machine Crunch - Not so sure about this one ... still learning what all these machines do
3x15 (130)

That was it ... and my legs feel like jello still. I have also noticed my training sessions going quicker now that I don't waste so much time setting things up for each movement ... my limited home gym got'r done but it took some juggling and I now see I was wasting a lot of time doing that.

Nearing the end of this log ... only enough left in the bottles for tomorrow. Big thanks to Mind and Muscle and double s for this! I thoroughly enjoyed it ... as I said before I would love to see how these compounds work for me at a higher dosage and for 8 weeks rather than 4. From what I have seen at the dosage and time frame I ran for this log I think it would be pretty productive.
I will weigh in once more tomorrow morning and post that here. I am looking much fuller and I am stronger. This has been a good run in my opinion. As I have eluded to in past posts, I am switching things up a bit and continuing this run for another 8 weeks .... I am thinking about starting another 'non-sponsored' log to keep this thing going. Let me know if anyone's interested and perhaps I will do it. I can lay out the rest of my cycle there.

So .... long story short .... the Basic Mass Stack from Mind and Muscle is the real deal and I would recommend it to others seeking GAINZ! In our post-ban country its nice to see there are still compounds out there that work .... and these do!

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Just finished eating :banana:

Macro's for today - kCal-3501 F-133g P-295g C-261g Pretty much right on the mark today .... After tonights session my legs are gonna need all this food ;)

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Keep this going the gainz are coming.

Rob1882

Awards
  • Established
Just finished eating :banana:

Macro's for today - kCal-3501 F-133g P-295g C-261g Pretty much right on the mark today .... After tonights session my legs are gonna need all this food ;)
Volume & the gains in here is crazy

That day sounds pretty promising, finished yesterday pretty similar macro wise.. I got into some haagen dazs o_O

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Volume & the gains in here is crazy

That day sounds pretty promising, finished yesterday pretty similar macro wise.. I got into some haagen dazs o_O
MMMMM Hagen Das ..... I haven't had ice cream in a VERY long time. Got me thinking now .... perhaps some is in my near future ;)

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Keep this going the gainz are coming.
Yep them gainz is coming alright ...... weighed myself this morning and I am up a total of 10lbs. My best guess by looking in the mirror is that about 7 of that is good quality .... I will attribute some of this to the cycle I am on but I have to also attribute it to the simple fact that I was on a cut and then switched to a gain phase .... all through the 4 month cut I was training hard and heavy 4x weekly so my muscles were primed to grow .... all they needed was that caloric surplus to get growing. So add in the extra calories and these compounds and thirty days later here I am ... 10lbs up and looking fuller and feeling good.

I think I will keep this going but I will have to close this log out and open up a new one .... the compounds I am adding in now are not part of this stack by any means so with respect to Mind and Muscle I will move the log. This Basic Mass Stack has been a VERY nice kicker to what I have going on now .... a completely unplanned and unexpected opportunity as well. Thanks again everyone ! I enjoyed this and I think this is gonna be great .... another 8 weeks to go ;)

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
you killed this log man, thank you for all the feedback

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Awesome log. I'm glad you had such a great run.

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
you killed this log man, thank you for all the feedback
Thanks man! I enjoyed logging this stack .... glad to have had the opportunity! Bottles are empty ... now on to the next phase. Gainz!!! :dance:

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks man! I enjoyed logging this stack .... glad to have had the opportunity! Bottles are empty ... now on to the next phase. Gainz!!! :dance:
next phase is?

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
next phase is?
Well .... ya know. Gonna keep riding this gain train now that I have had a good 4 weeks on this Mass Stack .... I will move my log to an un-sponsored log since my 'next phase' isn't sponsored by Mind and Muscle. I am VERY glad to have had the opportunity to log this Basic Mass Stack and I have been quite happy with the results from such a short run .... but as I have already shared with you double s I am gonna keep on going from here .... especially considering the compounds in the Basic Mass Stack were not methylated nor very suppressive .... I feel I can keep going for another 6-8 weeks and really make these gainz stick! So .... this will probably be my last post in this log .... thank you to everyone at Mind and Muscle and thanks to anyone who followed my log .... Not sure how many will be interested in following further .... but this will end up being a 12 week run when its all said and done so its bound to be interesting.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thank you again, it is has been great chatting here as well as off line and look forward to monitoring progress..Continued success!

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Thank you again, it is has been great chatting here as well as off line and look forward to monitoring progress..Continued success!
Thanks ! I will keep in touch for sure. This was fun and much appreciated!