TBol or Dbol for bulking cycle

Davy25

Davy25

Awards
  • Established
I see quite a bit of hate on here for dbol so im debating on running with 8 weeks tbol instead of dbol coming up here.

Ive run tbol before and loved it but was eating below maintenance. I feel i could pack on some serious mass with tbol let alone dbol. I had no sides with tbol, but curious how much more mass you gain with dbol?

What would you pros suggest?

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I hate dianabol. You should use dianabol though and find out if you love it or not. It's gonna blow turinabol straight the fxck away.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I think dbol plus an AI would be pretty close to tbol in terms of KEEPABLE gains. I've ran both and personally I like tbol better. What else would you be running?

Mzakif

Mzakif

Awards
  • Established
I hate dianabol. You should use dianabol though and find out if you love it or not. It's gonna blow turinabol straight the fxck away.
How turinabol compare to msten, Epistane and DMZ?

I’m aware of other products generally but don’t know about tbol

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

Tbol is not quite as strong as MSTEN or DMZ as far as muscle building potential. But IMO it is much easier on your body. Should be a better bulker than epistane though but wont give you that shredded look epistane is known for.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I hate dianabol. You should use dianabol though and find out if you love it or not.
Yep. Dbol made me feel like crap. But I found 40mg sdrol easily tolerable by comparison. Point: gotta try stuff for yourself. Drugs are a bit of a gamble in that respect.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

RickyBlobby pretty much nailed it. I'll add that equal doses of DMZ and MSTEN stacked pretty much outshine anything else as far as putting on weight quickly. Except possibly stacking Superdrol and M1T in equal doses or something crazy like that.

If a guy wanted to do a really heavy bulk, kick it off with 20mg EACH of Msten and DMZ the first four weeks would be the heaviest start.

Mzakif

Mzakif

Awards
  • Established
RickyBlobby pretty much nailed it. I'll add that equal doses of DMZ and MSTEN stacked pretty much outshine anything else as far as putting on weight quickly. Except possibly stacking Superdrol and M1T in equal doses or something crazy like that.

If a guy wanted to do a really heavy bulk, kick it off with 20mg EACH of Msten and DMZ the first four weeks would be the heaviest start.
You mean running DMZ and msten each one 20mg a day ?

In that case how long would such cycle be ?
Is it going to extremely taxing on body ?

I’m assuming these would be dry gains right ?

Heard about m1t is the strongest Ana should never be run more than 4 weeks how would that be staled with anything else?

Mzakif

Mzakif

Awards
  • Established
Tbol is not quite as strong as MSTEN or DMZ as far as muscle building potential. But IMO it is much easier on your body. Should be a better bulker than epistane though but wont give you that shredded look epistane is known for.
So I would assume that staking nanodrol with epi would give huge dry gains ?

Also what about consider oldwitch suggestion as it sounds interesting too

Would it be lean gains my diet is always on point

Davy25

Davy25

Awards
  • Established
What is this epi everyone always talks about? Is it epistane? Im not a noob but never really ventured into looking into msten or “epi”.

What are some compounds similar to dbol/ tbol you would stack with tbol + test for a bulk? Not interested in winny even tho i know its not really a bulking compound. Would adding in 1/4 ando be of ANY value?

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You mean running DMZ and msten each one 20mg a day ?

In that case how long would such cycle be ?
Is it going to extremely taxing on body ?

I’m assuming these would be dry gains right ?

Heard about m1t is the strongest Ana should never be run more than 4 weeks how would that be staled with anything else?
Yes 20 mg each, 4-6 weeks. 8 weeks if you can handle it. It's taxing, but I'd say less taxing than m1t itself.

To stack m1t with other orals you have to make a sacrifice somewhere, either short length of time or less mgs per dose. If you stacked it with Superdrol you'd likely be looking at four weeks maximum and only using 10-15mg of each. Though if you can get away with 40mg Superdrol, as some can, then you could use a full 20mg of each just like the dmz/Msten stack.

Either one of those would be in my mind the strongest oral bulking stack possible.

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I personally like tbol better than dbol. Dbol made me feel like crap

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What is this epi everyone always talks about? Is it epistane? Im not a noob but never really ventured into looking into msten or “epi”.

What are some compounds similar to dbol/ tbol you would stack with tbol + test for a bulk? Not interested in winny even tho i know its not really a bulking compound. Would adding in 1/4 ando be of ANY value?
1-andro could stack well with actual AAS if you take enough of it and buy the estered stuff from ironmag labs, and make sure to take the pills with a good amount of fat like whole milk or cream. I'd double their dose most likely, as well.

With that in mind you might actually get a result like real 1-t cyp.

Otherwise you can definitely stack something like DMZ or Msten with tbol and test, just 10-20 mg of either one would be fine. M1-AD as well. Though that one I'd be thinking 40mg.

The closest thing to dianabol out there besides dianabol is Dimethandrostenol.

warriorscode8

warriorscode8

Awards
  • Established
Sorry if this is the guideline but can someone PM me about epistane? Sounds perfect

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

I preferred tbol over all of those orals. The pumps and fullness on it were awesome, and it gave me zero side effects. Epistane was the best for it’s hardening effects. Msten and dmz were both good as well.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Tbol is great, but I’d honestly think dbol would be better for you for two reasons; One being that you’ve already ran tbol, and another being that you’re going for a bulk.

Davy25

Davy25

Awards
  • Established
I mean, could i just keep it simple and throw in LGD or RAD with tbol and 1/4 ando? Im not too interested in msten or dmz or trest *ok maybe trest* butid like to keep the sides down. What do you guys think of test for 15 weeks + tbol, lgd, and 1/4 ando for the first 7 or 8 weeks?

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For those of you who have run TBol-only cycles (I.e., no test base), how much of your gains did you keep?

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Have done M1T and Dbol cycles among others and I will say Dbol wins hands down. At the lower end of dosages i had minimal sides with Dbol but felt like a god on cycle and put on a good few pounds. That said the quickest and more obvious gains were from M1T...Crazy stuff but I ran it at 10 days on 30 off 10 days on..mad gains in size and strength. Sides were no way as bad as people made out.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
For those of you who have run TBol-only cycles (I.e., no test base), how much of your gains did you keep?
I ran test with it and kept a fair bit of my gains. Having a test base imo wont make you retain any more gains (unless that “base” is high dosed, which would just add more gains). I think that as long as you stick to your diet and training after the cycle, and if your hormones bounce back quickly, that you should be able to retain most of it. I maybe dropped a few lbs of water, but I felt that I kept a good bit of my gains.

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I ran test with it and kept a fair bit of my gains. Having a test base imo wont make you retain any more gains (unless that “base” is high dosed, which would just add more gains). I think that as long as you stick to your diet and training after the cycle, and if your hormones bounce back quickly, that you should be able to retain most of it. I maybe dropped a few lbs of water, but I felt that I kept a good bit of my gains.
Thanks; your experience report seems to be in line with what most guys tend to report when it comes to running TBol. It makes me wonder why the steroid isn't more popular since it seems like a great lean bulker with minimal sides. I will be running my first TBol cycle next month, btw. Have only run SARMs cycles in the past (ostarine during the winter/spring, Rad-140 during the summer).

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thanks; your experience report seems to be in line with what most guys tend to report when it comes to running TBol. It makes me wonder why the steroid isn't more popular since it seems like a great lean bulker with minimal sides. I will be running my first TBol cycle next month, btw. Have only run SARMs cycles in the past (ostarine during the winter/spring, Rad-140 during the summer).
Honestly, nobody really talked about it on here till I ran a cycle log on it lol. Literally 5 threads suddenly popped up once I started mentioning it. It’s a great compound. I gained a good 10.5lbs or so on it at 40mg for 25 days, which is a pretty short and mild cycle.

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Honestly, nobody really talked about it on here till I ran a cycle log on it lol. Literally 5 threads suddenly popped up once I started mentioning it. It’s a great compound. I gained a good 10.5lbs or so on it at 40mg for 25 days, which is a pretty short and mild cycle.
Sounds like you had a good cycle. I'm going to be running it for 8 weeks (unless the sides become unbearable before then), and I'm honestly nowhere near my genetic limit in terms of muscle gains (or so I'd like to think), so I'm excited to see how my cycle goes.

Btw, what did you notice in terms of side effects while on TBol?

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Sounds like you had a good cycle. I'm going to be running it for 8 weeks (unless the sides become unbearable before then), and I'm honestly nowhere near my genetic limit in terms of muscle gains (or so I'd like to think), so I'm excited to see how my cycle goes.

Btw, what did you notice in terms of side effects while on TBol?
I vaguely remember my appetite being reduced, but I can’t 100% say that the tbol caused it. I’d honestly just run it for 6 weeks at a higher dose personally.

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anadrol, Test E and slin is the best bulker out there imo...however even if you drop the slin...its hard to beat. Personally, i dont like the water gain with dbol...but i feel great on it. 50mgs of anadrol and i feel fine,actually pretty good. But bump anadrol to 100..i hate it..just feel juiced to the gills.

Davy25

Davy25

Awards
  • Established
Anadrol, Test E and slin is the best bulker out there imo...however even if you drop the slin...its hard to beat. Personally, i dont like the water gain with dbol...but i feel great on it. 50mgs of anadrol and i feel fine,actually pretty good. But bump anadrol to 100..i hate it..just feel juiced to the gills.
Hmmm thats strange you feel great on dbol and i know a lot of people say dbol used to be the “test base” to make you feel good. Seems like a lot of people these days say dbol makes them feel like junk

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 10
Anabolics 20
Anabolics 9
Pro Bodybuilding 5
Cycle Logs 3