Taurus Nutritions Wyked Pre work out Flavor.. What does AM want!

What flavor of Wyked would you want?

• Grape

Votes: 19 25.3%
  • Lemonade

Votes: 23 30.7%
  • Citrus

Votes: 22 29.3%
  • Other

Votes: 11 14.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
my wife and i both like outback, good food at a reasonable price-and those bloomin onions......:aargh:
And those chili-cheese fries!!
:drillsergeant:

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have some samples, and testers running grape right now. feedback should be rolling in soon

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have to see many Wild Cherry flavours but it would be awesome.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I voted Grape but chery limeade would be awesome. How about giving it like a green coloring or something just for kicks:D:D
My kids come home with the crap from school, looks like a science project to be honest, im liek what in the world are you drinking? Its Grape daddy!, i say: Its green or yellow! kicks like that are nice.!

I have to see if i have any samples left.. i may be out :dunno:

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Silly question, but if i have or get more samples in would there be anyone interested?

I say this because were in the flavoring stage right now.... so there may be some chances of samples.. not promising though "Bylaw" lol

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Silly question, but if i have or get more samples in would there be anyone interested?

I say this because were in the flavoring stage right now.... so there may be some chances of samples.. not promising though "Bylaw" lol
I'm game:)

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh most def, although I would love to see the wild cherry, I would still try others. Come to think of it you don't see many cocnut flavored drinks or powders HUM?

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh most def, although I would love to see the wild cherry, I would still try others. Come to think of it you don't see many cocnut flavored drinks or powders HUM?
Odd flavor i'll say... but then again, the first time i had cake batter protein by Muscle Milk I damn nea got sick of drinking it.. but then one night i craved it and its been that way ever since.. Hale the Cake Batter! hahhaa

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah I just said that cause I can eat cocunut shavings for a snack lol. But the Wild Cherry is for real, that would kick some butt. So many people like cherries, so it would be cool to have products with that flavor. You can always add extra fruits.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like blueberries too, just bought some to add in oatmeal. Hum How bout Wild Cherry with Pom?

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol oh man now you got my head racing lol.

testiesac

testiesac

Awards
  • Established
i would like to give it a shot... If ya got any samples id like one

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
samples FTW!

Not sure if this has been addressed, but is there any ETA on this yet?

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'd love any samples, regardless of flavor! I'd just like to try a new pre w/o supp.

noot

noot

Awards
  • Established
Orange, but honestly anything that will make the price be below ~$30(with shipping)

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
samples FTW!

Not sure if this has been addressed, but is there any ETA on this yet?
different varieties of flavors are being tested right now!

Updates will be in here.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I guess the implication is that AM would like all 3. But, from a purely objective standpoint, Citrus is OBVIOUSLY superior. :147:
I went with citrus brother, something tart would be beautiful.
Agree with both of you, biggest thing here to over come is the chemically induced flavoring that most pre workouts have. Eric and i were talking for a while last night and his goals are going to the outer horizon.. so much is in the works right now starting from ground up again, so many people involved, so much to do... I'm going to see about getting the testers to post up some initial thoughts on Wyked in here;)

S.K

Awards
Someone needs to come up with a bacon flavored protein bar.
That would be heaven in your mouth!!!

natandrb

natandrb

Awards
Make it taste like primordials vitaberry and me love you long time!!!
Voted for citrus because most pre's are overly sweetened, and I wouldn't mind having something a little tart. Whoever had the idea for cherry limeade, niiiice :kiss:

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Make it taste like primordials vitaberry and me love you long time!!!
Voted for citrus because most pre's are overly sweetened, and I wouldn't mind having something a little tart. Whoever had the idea for cherry limeade, niiiice :kiss:
i wish i knew what vitaberry tasted like... a tropical?

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
if they could only capture the smell of bacon frying 1st thing in the morning.....mmmmmm.

bacon-the food of the gods.
My wife works in sales for Farmer John . . . I ooze bacon aroma

S.K

Awards

Just a little something I kicked up. lol

natandrb

natandrb

Awards
i wish i knew what vitaberry tasted like... a tropical?
Tastes like a nice tropical punch, not red Kool-aid, but an actual tropical fruit punch. The fruits in it are: Strawberry, raspberry, blueberry, tart cherry, pomegranate, cranberry, grape seed extract. Pretty much all the good flavorful, somewhat tart fruits. Or you guys could just come out with an unflavored version that we can mix with extra BCAAs and such that are already flavored.