Taurus Nutritions Promo of All **PROMOS** Finally in the Customers hands!!

BXFROMMTL

BXFROMMTL

Awards
that would be sick. gives the client that omg you picked me or that man my workout just got punked! but in this case wyked!

BXFROMMTL

BXFROMMTL

Awards
I can already see this happening. its that late afternoon, your on you way from home to the gym, like every other day (routine style) but as your just about to cross that threshold into the gym WHAM! ambushed! strap a hat backwards on the guy, give him glass sip of wyked and they tell him just follow up and do this. honestly even if i wasnt a wyked user, id want to watch the vid! and if its authentic sort of like when neil hill trains zach khan im positive the feedback will be sick!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Preview of the vicious beast that haunts the dreams of the bravest men! Part pitbull dog and part brahma bull. Don't look it in the eye if you value your life!!

http://photos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/247412_1377854462439_1714214619_639074_7339293_n.jpg

(Sorry could only put up link on my phone!)
THIS!^^ Very brilliant idea, and oh so original.
I LOVE this idea!

We could use some more banners and with our upcoming PH lineup release we could sure use some names an a overall theme to it. Also there are talks of some pretty sick stacks too ;)

I know there are a bunch of very talented designers and creative people on this board. I think this would be a very good idea to help the company grow and give a chance to have the AM community help mold what it grows into.
what would be cool for a promo is you make sort of like a geek squad thing and every week or month they ambush a random entry type winner right before a workout and they pump him on wyked and have the put this winner through an awesome workout and show off his pump at the end. but really the trick i think is it make it real authentic! imagine how sick that would be, youre just about to hit the gym and you have this van picking you up with a tub of wyked and putting your body to the test. could even have a tag line like "wyked ambushes... you just never know when you might get AMBUSHED"
How about an educational piece, something like most obscure fact/benefit of the ingredients in one or any of the products. Helps people research what they're taking, and helps give y'all info for promoting all the benefits. Must have sources for benefits to make it even more useful. However, I'm a nerd, so don't know how "fun" this would be for most but I am always reading up on stuff... :nerd:
Is the photoshoot idea still happening? :p
Which one? I have ~5 coming up over the next ~3 weeks.

~Rosie~
shameless self promotion.....

i like it.:laugh:

Im straight loving all the thoughts so far! this is goign to be hard to choose for sure when the time comes, but its going to be bad ass , and funny as hell!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I vote we see BigT and Judo do some breakdancing and have stackedcop go book em into county!

Last edited:
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I vote we see BigT and Judo do some breakdancing and have stakedcop go book em into county!
that is a appropriate name-because if i were break dancing....things would definately be breaking.:laugh::amish:

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How about something involving a firing range?? :D

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i need to hook up with stakedcop and try out some of those weapons he has posted pics of!!!!!

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i need to hook up with stakedcop and try out some of those weapons he has posted pics of!!!!!
Is this some sort of Wyked Shooting promo?

What's the new stim coming out, is it BigT approved?

:D

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Is this some sort of Wyked Shooting promo?

What's the new stim coming out, is it BigT approved?

:D
i think the new stim got lost in the shuffle......haven't really heard much about it.

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Ah hell, here I thought you meant where hot babes in scanty bikinis smeared whipped cream or whatever all over each other. Now that is food pron.

Ok, my ideas:

1) Do a video of trying to break your own PR in any movement, you don't even have to get it done, just give it your best. Call it "Taurus Nutrition Presnts the "Take the Bull by the Horns' video series."

2) Another video idea: Film yourself or a friend performing any movement using perfect form and narrating the key points. Call it "Technically Taurus"

That is all I got for now.
Fantastic ideas!

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How about the weirdest/craziest lift you can think of. I'm imagining something like what the personal trainers at my old gym would suggest, like one-leg balancing on a Bosu ball doing curls in a squat rack, or superset leg press and DB curls while staying on the leg press machine. Just something totally off the wall! If you win, you've gotta have balls to first do it in your gym, and second recording it! Crazy Lifts for Crazy Supplements could be a title.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
How about the weirdest/craziest lift you can think of. I'm imagining something like what the personal trainers at my old gym would suggest, like one-leg balancing on a Bosu ball doing curls in a squat rack, or superset leg press and DB curls while staying on the leg press machine. Just something totally off the wall! If you win, you've gotta have balls to first do it in your gym, and second recording it! Crazy Lifts for Crazy Supplements could be a title.
might have to sign a waiver not holding tn responsible for injuries, lol.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Fail lifts could get bonus points!

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you've got balls to post a vid of you doing a ridiculous lift and look like a jacka$$, that would bring the lulz and deserve some reward!

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you've got balls to post a vid of you doing a ridiculous lift and look like a jacka$$, that would bring the lulz and deserve some reward!
Agree 100%!

BXFROMMTL

BXFROMMTL

Awards
asides form this contest. id love to see an in the life of a taurus athlete. sounds cheesy but i was a fan of those animal movies following frank mark mcgrath. thought it was cool to see him from waking up in the morning to taking a drive down to the gym ppump some weights.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
asides form this contest. id love to see an in the life of a taurus athlete. sounds cheesy but i was a fan of those animal movies following frank mark mcgrath. thought it was cool to see him from waking up in the morning to taking a drive down to the gym ppump some weights.
I nominate Rosie! :D

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
Taurus "Insane reps" campaign: A video of an athlete taking a serving of taurus products and then proceeding to do Thirty straight reps of 220 pound on bench press..or an incredibly high amount of reps on a weight most struggle to do low reps on.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What ever! I Just bought some binary exploding targets ..lol

What do You have on mind?
I've got a 6' cannon that shoots a 1lb coffee can or those little coke bottles that are like a ball. Or I have a smaller cannon that shoots golf balls that is 2' long! The big one gets kinda spendy to shoot but I can get a lot of shots out of 1# of powder with the smaller one. Last year a buddy who also has a 6' cannon and I had a contest. We set up a piece of plywood out at 150 yards to see who could get closest to center with 3 shots...... I won! 8" off of center to the right and 3" high. Put some nice holes in the plywood too! Lol!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You could do a "Smash the can to smash the weights!" promo where the most imaginative way to crush a pop can wins. For example, someone doing squats has a can on a stand or the safety bars (if they have them) and as he/she comes down, crush the can with the bar.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
You could do a "Smash the can to smash the weights!" promo where the most imaginative way to crush a pop can wins. For example, someone doing squats has a can on a stand or the safety bars (if they have them) and as he/she comes down, crush the can with the bar.
don't know about your's, but my gym would bar me for life, lol.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is that the "manager" at your home gym? AKA your wife? :lol:

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol! I thought about that after I posted it. I own my weights so I could get away with it! Of course, it wouldn't have to be crushing the can in the gym.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This still going on? No activity for a while.......

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How bout the coolest tattoo or tattoos gone wrong.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

lol-when i was in the navy 1st thing guys would do overseas was get a tatoo of wife or g/f name.........lots of times the girl broke it off before we even got back to the states.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Order #000177 ...I think I may be the only one doing that promo, but chances are I can reach 15 orders lol

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Order: #000179

Good sale on the 7-KE!

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Order #000190

Yet another! How about I just have my paycheck sent to you guys and you send me random stuff?

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol, this is funny!

Ok guys...lets bring this near a end, and get some funny **** going on here! Next friday is the cuttoff date, and then Us Reps will make our choices, and then let the voting begin!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Could do the best gym "fail" videos. Like the guy that goes around yelling "LIGHT WEIGHT" to get himself pumped up to do light weight! Lol!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Could do the best gym "fail" videos. Like the guy that goes around yelling "LIGHT WEIGHT" to get himself pumped up to do light weight! Lol!
I love LIGHT WEIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol! I'm talking bout the DB that thinks he's really strong but can't even bench his own weight!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok post up pics or videos of the biggest dueche bag you can find. Can call it the DB awards. Lol!

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
Ok post up pics or videos of the biggest dueche bag you can find. Can call it the DB awards. Lol!
There is this guy who walks around my gym flailing his arms around and rapping to his ipod at the top of his lungs. He's a pretty big douche so that could be a winner. My bro actually checked him one day for curling like 65 on the squat rack while he was talking to some chick. It was possibly the funniest thing I've ever seen happen at a gym.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
not enough Dbags at my gym at 6AM, the retarded monkeys come at night...

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There is this guy who walks around my gym flailing his arms around and rapping to his ipod at the top of his lungs. He's a pretty big douche so that could be a winner. My bro actually checked him one day for curling like 65 on the squat rack while he was talking to some chick. It was possibly the funniest thing I've ever seen happen at a gym.
Milas, im forever quoting this!^^ hahahaha

Keep them coming guys! I'll be picking on friday, then the voting starts!!!!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I'd say that's a good thing! I lift in my preacher's garage with friends & my nephew so no dbags there either. Have visited some other gyms and saw plenty there! Lol! Of course YouTube is littered with them!!