Taurus Nutritions Methyl 1-P Write up and B2G1 72hr SALE!!

Taurus Nut.

Board Sponsor
Awards
Listen, as I have always said with science there is almost never a real "fact" and we can debate this back and forth. We've been doing it with Pat since 2003.

I don't ordinarily mind, except that most companies get a pretty free ride. The only reason Pat and I clash so much is our common love of steroids. This makes all of our discussions passionate but quite honestly they don't accomplish much.

We both love steroids and subsequently it leads to disagreements on steroid theory.

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Sure but that is offset by increased market demand. Typically in these scenarios you get an ebb and flow but what I have found is that typically the more companies selling a product the better the overall market for each individual company.
a competitor selling a product that is misrepresented - a product that will only lead to dissapointment, dissillusionment, and distrust from consumers - will decrease market demand for everyone in the industry

Taurus Nut.

Board Sponsor
Awards
i try to respect other companies threads even when i really wanna interject because of some BS i disagree with. But when a direct comparison to a product of mine is made, and made based on completely false information with the purpose to attract customers then i have a responsibility and a right to address the issue
I thought you were selling 11-OXO not 11-T but it's a good reference point. I could have used Hydroxy-Testosterone but most people have forgotten about that already since it's been banned. I never discussed your product, I was discussing a compound. Very different.

Still, the paper you posted is about a different compound 6-Keto-Progesterone vs. Progesterone. You clearly know there are huge differences with modifications like this. You did a hershberger assay on 6-OXO, you certainly know that a modification like this can alter the basic functions of a steroid.

The paper you posted is very unclear and doesn't really appear to support your position, but even so it isn't even about the same compound. You can't reference Testosterone's activity when talking about 6-Keto-Testosterone they are quite different. Which of course you already know...

Taurus Nut.

Board Sponsor
Awards
Let's look at epiandrosterone as said by Pat Arnold:

"I am selling a bridge in brooklyn. Are you interested?" - PA
"17b-HSD goes both ways.
and 3alpha-HSD is unidirectional in muscle towards the 3alpha-OH
these claims are misleading at best.
epiandrosterone and dhea suck as prohormones, mostly because they are quickly conjugated in the liver to sulfates or glucuronides. and marketing voodoo won't change that " - PA

You call out epiandrosterone as a "fraud" by the bridge comparison. At the same time you say that androsterones suck as prohormones because they will be sulfated and glucoronidated. Yet you sold DIOL prohormones which would have a much higher affinity for these enzymes since they have a OH on both ends. Additionally, you say 3aHSD is unidirectional however we are clearly talking about a 3b steroids and I do believe both 3a and 3b are bi-directional.

Taurus Nut.

Board Sponsor
Awards
That being said, I do see the value in using you (PAT) for testing, I finally have a sample to send you.

Taurus Nut.

Board Sponsor
Awards
Ok, kiddos I am off for the night. I still stand behind the product and time always tells on things like this. If it is a good product then we will sell a lot of it, if it sucks it will die.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ok, kiddos I am off for the night. I still stand behind the product and time always tells on things like this. If it is a good product then we will sell a lot of it, if it sucks it will die.

i really hope this is a kickass product, eric. good luck to you and taurus!!!!
tom.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
tom.
Classy guy right here...haha..hey tom

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Still, the paper you posted is about a different compound 6-Keto-Progesterone vs. Progesterone. You clearly know there are huge differences with modifications like this. You did a hershberger assay on 6-OXO, you certainly know that a modification like this can alter the basic functions of a steroid.

The paper you posted is very unclear and doesn't really appear to support your position, but even so it isn't even about the same compound. You can't reference Testosterone's activity when talking about 6-Keto-Testosterone they are quite different. Which of course you already know...

you are selling 6-keto progesterone and you quoted the study earlier in the thread

now you are in bizzaro world

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Let's look at epiandrosterone as said by Pat Arnold:

"I am selling a bridge in brooklyn. Are you interested?" - PA
"17b-HSD goes both ways.
and 3alpha-HSD is unidirectional in muscle towards the 3alpha-OH
these claims are misleading at best.
epiandrosterone and dhea suck as prohormones, mostly because they are quickly conjugated in the liver to sulfates or glucuronides. and marketing voodoo won't change that " - PA

You call out epiandrosterone as a "fraud" by the bridge comparison. At the same time you say that androsterones suck as prohormones because they will be sulfated and glucoronidated. Yet you sold DIOL prohormones which would have a much higher affinity for these enzymes since they have a OH on both ends. Additionally, you say 3aHSD is unidirectional however we are clearly talking about a 3b steroids and I do believe both 3a and 3b are bi-directional.

and this has what to do with your new product?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
dang, PA-must be a slow night.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You guys sounds like a bunch of kids either try the product when it comes out. Knock it then if your not happy or sit back and see what people have to say about it. Damn I hate when threads turn into his bullsheet.
The first post in the page and a half of bull****...you my friend are on the same page as a normal person...

why is that? "Tren is a non-methylated compound, however it will negatively impact blood pressure, lipid values, cholesterol levels and will put strain on the bodies endocrine system" hmmmm I'm laughing at your bio-chemist. Cause he and you are apparently VERY uninformed
You raise all this bull****, but you have stated absolutely jack ****...I sit here in laughter knowing you claim you're working on your Masters as a Chemist. You my friend have saved me a ton of money when the day comes and my children want to go that route.

he said that there is no cholesterol impact or liver impact by this product.
and i would agree with him on that
Thanks Pat, you just detached him from your nut sack

Doesn't sound like it Pat, you said yourself the reason you even commented is because he brought up a product you sell, and it's potential of "taking money out of your pocket"
a competitor selling a product that is misrepresented - a product that will only lead to dissapointment, dissillusionment, and distrust from consumers - will decrease market demand for everyone in the industry
tom.
Classy guy right here...haha..hey tom

These threads turn into total chiaos..Bottom line Eric puts out innovative products that work, and it upsets allot of folks ;)

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Word is, Nutra is close to having this sale up and Running!

Novice 58

Awards
Sorry if I got lost in all the exciting posts. What company does p.a. represent and what product is m1p being compared to? Thanks for any reply. As my username suggests, I am fairly new, just tryin to learn a little.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is a TN thread, not a PA thread.. Eric was comparing the gains of M1P to a high dose of 11-OXO, which was a great product...

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
This is a TN thread, not a PA thread.. Eric was comparing the gains of M1P to a high dose of 11-OXO, which was a great product...
then he compared it to 11-ketotestosterone, which is what i currently sell.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gains should be similar to high dose 11-OXO. So, not a mass monster, but great to add to any stack or to run on its own. With our delivery method, we expect to be equal to about 800mg of 11-OXO orally.
Im seeing this Pat^^,

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ive never used anything by tarus that worked!

guess i should add its cause ive never used any of thier products.
:lol:

Reactions: oli
lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright. I'm not a chemist, don't have the mind set to be one and frankly don't understand a lot of it. Now on to what I know... I have been beta testing M1P for Taurus for a little while now. What I have seen is that even during a caloric surplus, I have leaned out. Strength is up and setting new maxes on different lifts. I have experienced a little shut-down but not bad. I do look forward to running another cycle of this in a stack ( not sure what yet). Not knowing what to expect before I started this test, I feel confident that there are NO placebo effects here! I am happy with this product so far and have no reservations recommending it to someone.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Now that that nonsense is over, back to the topic the thread was created for....M1P sale.....who's getting some?.....mine should be here soon!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Now that that nonsense is over, back to the topic the thread was created for....M1P sale.....who's getting some?.....mine should be here soon!
havent seen it up on nutra yet? AM I missing something ? lol

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
havent seen it up on nutra yet? AM I missing something ? lol
The stuff I am waiting for is for beta testing, had customs issues, But have more coming

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Either try the product or don't. Taurus has made innovative products in my opinion and I'll be trying their new product I loved 5aOHP was great for a recomp. I have plenty of faith in this product. This doesn't need to be a stupid pissing contest.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alright. I'm not a chemist, don't have the mind set to be one and frankly don't understand a lot of it. Now on to what I know... I have been beta testing M1P for Taurus for a little while now. What I have seen is that even during a caloric surplus, I have leaned out. Strength is up and setting new maxes on different lifts. I have experienced a little shut-down but not bad. I do look forward to running another cycle of this in a stack ( not sure what yet). Not knowing what to expect before I started this test, I feel confident that there are NO placebo effects here! I am happy with this product so far and have no reservations recommending it to someone.
i beta test a lot of products for companies, and i can tell you, it doesn't mean much. the results you get from the beta product they are testing may not transfer over to the final raws that come from the supplier.

you may be testing the m1p compound, and somewhere along the line, their supplier may give them the slip, and start sending junk for the product that will go to retailers.
who knows. it's happened to companies all over.

BeBig

BeBig

Awards
  • Established
WOOOOHOOOO! its about damn time this is here. im stocked and pumped to get my hands on this bad boy:boobies: and at a B2G1, that freaking insane!!
:usa:
Keep up the awesome work guys:You_Rock_Emoticon:

Young JD

Awards
Pa vs Eric well I say pats 11-ketotest is proven and is an androgen 1 of many successful products from pa he is possible the best thing that happend to the supplement world that said I think we should leave Eric alone becuase in a time when hormonal products are being pulled of shelve's his bringing out new one's why do you think steroids are illegal in the first place because the steroid world couldn't get along now pat and Eric may never be friends 11-keto proven 6-keto not yet but Why should we try to brake a man or destroy Eric's dreams taurus is a new company and like it takes a while to get used to a knew car couldn't you not feel the same way about a knew company so instead of hating we should just show respect cuase we all just wanna be big and strong and when did putting others their work or accomplishment's Become our goals plus Eric wanted to get pa to test products that means Eric would pay pa so if Eric is putting money in pa pocket for testing and pa bashing said product then pa is tacking money out off his own product if your reading this pa your still the man but just pointing out contradiction but still respect

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Alright. I'm not a chemist, don't have the mind set to be one and frankly don't understand a lot of it. Now on to what I know... I have been beta testing M1P for Taurus for a little while now. What I have seen is that even during a caloric surplus, I have leaned out. Strength is up and setting new maxes on different lifts. I have experienced a little shut-down but not bad..
save a couple of cc's of that liquid

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Either try the product or don't. Taurus has made innovative products in my opinion and I'll be trying their new product I loved 5aOHP was great for a recomp. I have plenty of faith in this product. This doesn't need to be a stupid pissing contest.

faith > science

that says it all. good luck in life

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Pa vs Eric well I say pats 11-ketotest is proven and is an androgen 1 of many successful products from pa he is possible the best thing that happend to the supplement world that said I think we should leave Eric alone becuase in a time when hormonal products are being pulled of shelve's his bringing out new one's why do you think steroids are illegal in the first place because the steroid world couldn't get along now pat and Eric may never be friends 11-keto proven 6-keto not yet but Why should we try to brake a man or destroy Eric's dreams taurus is a new company and like it takes a while to get used to a knew car couldn't you not feel the same way about a knew company so instead of hating we should just show respect cuase we all just wanna be big and strong and when did putting others their work or accomplishment's Become our goals plus Eric wanted to get pa to test products that means Eric would pay pa so if Eric is putting money in pa pocket for testing and pa bashing said product then pa is tacking money out off his own product if your reading this pa your still the man but just pointing out contradiction but still respect

i do not test products for eric. he simply promised he would have me test his raws as a way to keep me from bothering him. i never expected him to follow through lol

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
i do not test products for eric. he simply promised he would have me test his raws as a way to keep me from bothering him. i never expected him to follow through lol
Pat when I get mine I have no problem sending you a sample, or better yet pick you can pick up a bottle and support Taurus lol

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
When's this going up at NP again?

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
faith > science

that says it all. good luck in life
I'm just saying 5aOHP treated me well for a cycle I lost a good amount of weight with retaining lots of my muscle. My blood pressure stayed level the whole way through, I'm getting my test checked next month to see where I'm at. So I give Taurus products a go cause I've liked what they have put out so far. Same goes for you PA I've put faith in your products cause they have treated me right once I took Joint Force I loved your products so I went out and tried, R-Spray and jumped on Ursobolic when it came out. I have no problem in supporting companies that have put our products I've enjoyed.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i beta test a lot of products for companies, and i can tell you, it doesn't mean much. the results you get from the beta product they are testing may not transfer over to the final raws that come from the supplier.

you may be testing the m1p compound, and somewhere along the line, their supplier may give them the slip, and start sending junk for the product that will go to retailers.
who knows. it's happened to companies all over.
i suppose there is truth in that....but why did you pick this particular thread to expess this view?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Because the guy posted he is beta testing it, and its great, just pointing it out that it should be taken with a grain of salt.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Lol....

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Think this thread has gotten a little carried away just remember for all those that capitalized on this deal they got something for free which is always a plus.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This makes me want to try 5aohp instead of M-1P :)

I'm just saying 5aOHP treated me well for a cycle I lost a good amount of weight with retaining lots of my muscle. My blood pressure stayed level the whole way through, I'm getting my test checked next month to see where I'm at. So I give Taurus products a go cause I've liked what they have put out so far. Same goes for you PA I've put faith in your products cause they have treated me right once I took Joint Force I loved your products so I went out and tried, R-Spray and jumped on Ursobolic when it came out. I have no problem in supporting companies that have put our products I've enjoyed.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Lifter- exciting times eh! I've been waiting for this. Also waiting for a wetter compound.