Tactics for Cutting and Lifting - TRT

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
So I'm finishing up a 1-ad run and saw pretty good increases in strength. I plan to eat at maintenance for the next week to finish out the cycle, then spend a few weeks finding new maintenance, and then I want to start cutting fat because I'm tired of being able to pinch a good few inches in my belly and chest.

I'll be using the EC stack aswell!

My question is this:

Being on 100mg/ week of test
And 500iu/ week of HCG

Can I expect to gain any lean mass at the same time I cut assuming protein is 1-1.5x body weight?

My training will consist of higher set ranges (4-5) and a rep range of (12-10-8-etc).

I will train 6 days a week and split will be
1. Chest and back
2. Legs and abs
3. Arms / shoulders/ traps
4. Rest
5. Chest and back
6. Legs and abs
7. Arms / shoulders / traps

Workouts generally last around 2 hours

Every day I'll also do about 20 mins elliptical to cool down.

Assuming all of this can I gain AMY muscle due to the testosterone? Thanks ahead!

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As far as training I would cut back on volume and out more intensity into your workouts. That way less time, more intensity, better results. In addition to hitting each body part once every 6-8 days.

Nutrition looks good, and if youre training hard at 1.5 grams protein you wont lose much if anything

100 is a replacement dose for many. For myself , doing once a week injection son 150 mgs, on day six and seven my test was down to 275 day six, then 240 day seven. Everyone's different though. I seem to metabolize test fast, some guys after five and six days are at 700-800. The only way to know is blood-work

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
As far as training I would cut back on volume and out more intensity into your workouts. That way less time, more intensity, better results. In addition to hitting each body part once every 6-8 days.

Nutrition looks good, and if youre training hard at 1.5 grams protein you wont lose much if anything

100 is a replacement dose for many. For myself , doing once a week injection son 150 mgs, on day six and seven my test was down to 275 day six, then 240 day seven. Everyone's different though. I seem to metabolize test fast, some guys after five and six days are at 700-800. The only way to know is blood-work
Thanks for advice. The training program is pretty intense that's why I was hoping maybe I'd see at least a few improvements on some lifts whilst cutting? If anything just dedicating myself to such a hard program might be a better mental success than anything. I might throw a bottle of reduce XT in also because i haven't used it yet

I ALSO have a bottle of bps Brawn laxogenin I'm going to use!

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for advice. The training program is pretty intense that's why I was hoping maybe I'd see at least a few improvements on some lifts whilst cutting? If anything just dedicating myself to such a hard program might be a better mental success than anything. I might throw a bottle of reduce XT in also because i haven't used it yet

I ALSO have a bottle of bps Brawn laxogenin I'm going to use!
You can definitely improve on lifts not on cycle. My best deadlift for reps was when I didnt use anything over a year prior. Squat as well

As far as growth , once you get to your genetic limit and hormones get you past it, you can only revert back to your genetics. I find my lower body esp calves and even upper legs, I can make improvements off cycle. You can work on little things though, like for upper chest the neck press, hitting the top area more, or squeezing more on back isolation exercises targeting lower lats.

Ive found out its really not healthy without getting injured to always be making big gains so sometimes its two steps forward and one step back.
This current cycle is going on four weeks now and itll go on another week, or two I know its not long, but its plenty for me to put on some size, strength, train true hit. Moreover, after this its time to reduce hit training techniques and work on those small things and change training up a bit.