T911 questions

vika808

vika808

Awards
  • Established
ok im on my 3rd day of t911 so far i like, but what i wanted to know when i put it under my tounge at the end it takes forever to dissolve is it alright to swallow it or can i jsut swallow it to begin with?

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ok im on my 3rd day of t911 so far i like, but what i wanted to know when i put it under my tounge at the end it takes forever to dissolve is it alright to swallow it or can i jsut swallow it to begin with?
I would try to utilize the sublingual absorption as much as you can. There are reasons why sublingual abosprtion is better then taking it orally and digesting it in your gut.

vika808

vika808

Awards
  • Established
yes i try and go till the end but then there is lke one little tiny piece left that wont dissolve so i just swallow it.

but being the pill is so small does it really work i mean i bought 2 bottles

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i am sure there is no harm in that. If there is Craig, LG33 or LegalGear will be in here to say likewise

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don’t swallow it , it defeats the purpose of the absorption method, Sometimes I may have a tiny piece left over all I do is bite it, then its gone:)

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Don’t swallow it , it defeats the purpose of the absorption method, Sometimes I may have a tiny piece left over all I do is bite it, then its gone:)
Agreed, the tiny bit left i sort of ground down to powder with my teeth.