T400/tren/deca cycle. Prami?

pushpullgain

Awards
So I've ran t400 and tren together before and seen awesome results.. from what I have read, adding deca to this stack could have many positive effects but could come with some harsh sides.

Here is my intended cycle:

12-14 weeks
T400 - 200 mg eod --> 700mg/week
Tren e - 350mg/week
Deca - 350mg/week
Arimidex - 0.25mg ed

I understand that running 2 19-more such as tren and deca together can lead to prolactin related sides... hence the relatively low dosage of the two compounds. I will have prami on hand throughout the entire cycle but was wondering if anyone has ran prami or caber throughout? Thoughts?

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I always thinks it's so weird when people run deca and Tren together. I don't know why it's just odd to me.

I'd go with Caber if you can, Prami sides can be pretty harsh. If you do go with Prami remember to start really low and slowly work up the dosage.

I ran Caber on Tren at .5mg a week and honestly I think it was too much, I kept getting random rushes of euphoria and the only thing I could link it to was the Caber. I went up to 600mg Tren ace and that dose of Caber plus my Adex dose was plenty to keep prolactin side effects away.

anabolicgainz

Banned
Awards
I always thinks it's so weird when people run deca and Tren together. I don't know why it's just odd to me.

I'd go with Caber if you can, Prami sides can be pretty harsh. If you do go with Prami remember to start really low and slowly work up the dosage.

I ran Caber on Tren at .5mg a week and honestly I think it was too much, I kept getting random rushes of euphoria and the only thing I could link it to was the Caber. I went up to 600mg Tren ace and that dose of Caber plus my Adex dose was plenty to keep prolactin side effects away.
600mg tren ace? **** would have me in a mental ward... 400-450 is my limit

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
gotmilk.jpg

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
A long as you you have caber or prami in there i wouldnt be too concerned about your tren/deca doses. I would possibly increase the deca dose

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 3
reps4jesus Cycle Logs 482
Cycle Logs 0
Cycle Logs 4
matson123 Supplements 0