T2/Thyro Cuts II/Trx - Thyroid Stimulants

muscle_tank

Awards
It is my understanding that these 3 product uses the same main ingredients while Thyro Cuts and Trx have more Diiodothyronine (diiodo-l-thyronine) per cap than T2. Ratio of 1:2

I know that purity and potency of ingredients are more important than the amount.

Do you think these three products have the same level of quality?
Or do you prefer one over the other? I know that SAN and Biotest are well know suppliers, but I have no information about PLB who produces Trx. Do you think I should avoid their products?

One other thing.......

Someone told me that I should be careful when it comes to thyroid stimulant. Do you think it's good idea to stack any one of these with SAN Tight that already has a thyroid stimulant (guggle)?

FullyBuilt

Awards
  • Established
All the same quality wise. I'd go with TRX if I were you because you get the most for the best $$. Also just use as the directions say and you will be fine. I do belive in using gugglebolic just to be extra safe, so start guggle your third week into the trx cycle and use the whole bottle(one month worth).

muscle_tank

Awards
All the same quality wise. I'd go with TRX if I were you because you get the most for the best $$. Also just use as the directions say and you will be fine. I do belive in using gugglebolic just to be extra safe, so start guggle your third week into the trx cycle and use the whole bottle(one month worth).
What do you think about stacking Tight with TRX?

Are you saying it is okay to be on TRX for 4 weeks?
I heard that I should take it only for 2 weeks and take it again after 2 weeks later.

FullyBuilt

Awards
  • Established
4weeks is fine and recomended. Just make sure not go over 28-30days and take at least 30days off before you start again. And yes tight is fine to stack with Trx. I would use ephedrine also though. Rememeber T2 products dont raise your heartrate like thermo's.

muscle_tank

Awards
I do belive in using gugglebolic just to be extra safe, so start guggle your third week into the trx cycle and use the whole bottle(one month worth).

What do you mean by 'to be extra safe' ???
Does guggle have some kind of positive effect that cancels out the negative effects of Trx?

FullyBuilt

Awards
  • Established
Think of guggle kinda like tribulus. When you go on a pro-hormone you are artifically increasing your testostorone, so you go on tribulus afterwards to bring regular production back to normal. With trx,t2,etc...you are artifically stimulating your thyroid to increase, so guggle will naturally bring normal thyroid levels back to normal and keep them regulated.

maggmaster

Awards
  • Established
I would not reccomend guggle alone for post cycle thyroid. guggle is great if you get E and Z isomers but it doesnt increase thyroid output by that much. if I were you I would use a stack of Guggle E and Z isomers + Forskolin + 7 keto dhea if you want to be super safe. Fully builts got the right idea but this stack will increase out put and sensitivity to t3.

derekmac

Awards
4weeks is fine and recomended. Just make sure not go over 28-30days and take at least 30days off before you start again. And yes tight is fine to stack with Trx. I would use ephedrine also though. Rememeber T2 products dont raise your heartrate like thermo's.
Adding some caffeine tabs would be beneficial as well.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
7-Keto, L-tyrosine, HIIT, and carbs are the best rememdy for increasing natural thyroid output.

muscle_tank

Awards
I would not reccomend guggle alone for post cycle thyroid. guggle is great if you get E and Z isomers but it doesnt increase thyroid output by that much. if I were you I would use a stack of Guggle E and Z isomers + Forskolin + 7 keto dhea if you want to be super safe. Fully builts got the right idea but this stack will increase out put and sensitivity to t3.
I think SAN Tight has both Guggle E & Z and Forskolin.......Would this be enough?
I am planning to take TRX for 2~3 weeks and take SAN Tight.
Should I take them together or wait until I am off the TRX?

What if I take TRX for 4 weeks and not take anything afterward?
You sound like taking Guggle E and Z isomers + Forskolin + 7 keto dhea is must after taking TRX. On its bottle, it doesn't say anything about taking another supplement for post cycle thyroid.

maggmaster

Awards
  • Established
Its not a must but it will help with the thyroid rebound perid, you will put back on some of the fat you lost if you do not do something to deal with your low thyroid levels

entic

Awards
probably not a good idea to use t2 unless you are 18+, by the way

least thats what i've been told... someone please correct me if i'm wrong [i would gladly try t2 if i wasn't 17 :p]

Brodus

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Does TrX/Thyrocutts (Diiodothyronine) compare at all to real T3?

What about to Triax (Tiratricol)?

I'm looking to do a first "thyro" cutting cycle, so I want to assess my reaction with a weaker substance, but not waste my money at the same time.