T2 Questions - for those who has taken

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Been a while since I have posted here; but I have some questions regarding 3,3-diiodo-l-thyronine (T2) aka: SHIFT

I understand how the product works; my main questions come from how WELL has it worked for you, AND what was the rebound effect you expirenced after taking it?

I understand some sort of pct should be taken afterwards; but Id like to hear how much of the weight came back after disscontinueing use either with or without any sort of PCT.

Please help me out on this as I'd like to loose a good 10lbs; and Im on my way to doing so naturally (albet slowly- should take 10 weeks lol) but I don't want to just gain all the weight back after stopping it.

Also looking to let the girlfriend use this as well

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Hey man I used Alpha T2 and I haven't noticed any 'rebound effects' after discontinuing use. I ran 2AM/1PM everyday over the course of roughly 8 weeks. It's been about two-three weeks since I stopped. For the first few weeks, I supplemented T2 and kept my diet/training regimen the same and noticed my pants began to get loose. Once I ramped up my training and cut an additional 200~ calories, the effects were even better.

How well the product works is going to vary individually as everyone's body is different and responds differently to supplements. Also, the product's effectiveness is going to be based on your diet and training as well.

Hope I helped.

Edit: Also, props to a fellow Virginian

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Been a while since I have posted here; but I have some questions regarding 3,3-diiodo-l-thyronine (T2) aka: SHIFT

I understand how the product works; my main questions come from how WELL has it worked for you, AND what was the rebound effect you expirenced after taking it?

I understand some sort of pct should be taken afterwards; but Id like to hear how much of the weight came back after disscontinueing use either with or without any sort of PCT.

Please help me out on this as I'd like to loose a good 10lbs; and Im on my way to doing so naturally (albet slowly- should take 10 weeks lol) but I don't want to just gain all the weight back after stopping it.

I personally found Alpha-T2 more effective than Shift, but that's just me. No rebound was experienced after either Alpha-T2 or Shift - I have not heard of any from any other user either.

NO PCT is required after either Alpha-T2 or Shift - you only need to do a PCT after HORMONALS.

I'm going to tell you right now NOT to be concerned with SCALE WEIGHT and concentrate on your BODY COMPOSITION - scale weight is IRrelevant, and is SO easy to lose, but can fluctuate on a daily basis depending on food and water intake, training, temperature, etc., so is not a good indicator of what your body is really like.

~Rosie~

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

PES used the 3,3 form of t2 in both shift and Alpha-T2 because it was shown to not have the negative effect of lowered TSH, while the 3,5 form did. That means you wont experience any rebound upon cessation, and no PCT is required.

I personally love shift. I did an 8 week log of both shift and Erase, the link is below. The final before & after pictures are located in the second post.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pes/171643-non-stim-8-a.html

Typically I would only use shift if you dont have any tolerance for stims. Alpha-T2 is a better candidate for straight fat loss, and while it isn't heavy on stims (most people dont notice a stimulant effect), it still has them.

sarguy

Awards
  • Established
I used it through a hellish semester and I attribute the PES stack with helping me prevent any weight gain over the semester, in addition to increased leanness and vascularity in my arms and legs. After the stack ended, I haven't seen any rebound. I"ll be reordering for another round this summer!

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Nice- Thank ya'll!

Last time I ever messed around with this kind of thing was about 10+ years ago and it was actual t4 (or maybe T3)

Personally, I would have bought the AT2 but you just cant beat the $15 sale on SHIFT at the moment :)

sarguy

Awards
  • Established
My latest bottle of AT2 should be here Monday. In the meantime, I just inherited a bottle from someone who apparently can't handle the Rawluoscine or the synepherine. Bummer for him, but yay for me!

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
PES used the 3,3 form of t2 in both shift and Alpha-T2 because it was shown to not have the negative effect of lowered TSH, while the 3,5 form did. That means you wont experience any rebound upon cessation, and no PCT is required.
Dexaprine also uses 3,5. Does this mean lowerede TSH and rebound for that product??

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dexaprine also uses 3,5. Does this mean lowerede TSH and rebound for that product??
Potentially, yes.

Suppression of TSH is dependent on the length you're on the product, and the amount you're using. I know dexaprine has 100mcg of the 3,5 per capsule, so if you dose 2 capsules per day I would assume some suppression would arise. Tapering off, or switching to a non 3,5 T2 based fat burner will help avoid the rebound effect upon cessation.

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What are the exact differences between 3,3 and 3,5 concerning fat burning properties? I also heard there are some effects of enhanced protein synthesis / anabolic properties.

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
ah hell; decided to pick up a bottle of the AT2 also just in case in addition to SHIFT and some Xtend to help maintain mass. :whiner:

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
ah hell; decided to pick up a bottle of the AT2 also just in case in addition to SHIFT and some Xtend to help maintain mass. :whiner:
Nice. Take T2 in the AM and Shift at night. That way the stims won't bother you while you try to sleep.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What are the exact differences between 3,3 and 3,5 concerning fat burning properties? I also heard there are some effects of enhanced protein synthesis / anabolic properties.
Josh or someone else can answer that, but I will note that I personally notice a HUGE difference between using 3,3 and 3,5 - 3,5 does NOT agree with my body and has the OPPOSITE than intended effect (hence why I will not use ay product with 3,5 in it), whereas 3,3 is perfect for me.

~Rosie~

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Nice. Take T2 in the AM and Shift at night. That way the stims won't bother you while you try to sleep.
I might only take 1 of the T2 daily, I'll have to see how the yohimbie effects me. I'm kinda of sensitive to it. (not becasue it's a stim, but just the way it makes me feel is annoying )

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You will probably love the Ruawolscine then, since it is alpha-yohimbine. Much less side effects than reg yohimbine, but better for fat loss. Some people feel no negative effects at all.

Try 1 cap and see how you feel

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have used several bottles of AT2, and never a concern with the yohimbine personally

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Couldn't have said this better myself.

I see fat burning as a long term gain, nobody wants to be lean temporarily and have a sluggish metabolism for the rest of the year.

It seems counterintuitive to me to take something that could suppress your own fat burning ability afterwards, why would you want to make it harder to lose weight in the future when there are other options that do not result in this?

Regarding stimulant effects. I am on 3 caps per day of AT2 at the moment to judge it's effects and feel no noticeable symptoms in terms of increased heart rate, irritability, decreased digestive abilities, cognitive effects etc. The only side effect I have noticed is slightly sweatier feet on some days and increased sweating in the gym. I have taken it within a couple of hours of bed time and it has not had any negative effect on getting to sleep or sustaining sleep.

You are good to go. :)

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You will probably love the Ruawolscine then, since it is alpha-yohimbine. Much less side effects than reg yohimbine, but better for fat loss. Some people feel no negative effects at all.

Try 1 cap and see how you feel
Natty is telling you right. I'm very sensitive to yohimbe it gives me terrible anxiety. But the alpha yohimbe just makes me feel good. I don't know why it's not used in the place of regular y more often.

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Well, I have received both the AT2 and the SHIFT. I noticed on the shift yesterday, I was definitely hotter then normal, though I took it early today (upon getting up) and the warming effect was not quite as dramatic.

Im going to finsh out the week on just the shift, and then compare the weekly weigh-in to previous weeks (I have it on my wall, every friday, 4 weeks so far) and see if the SHIFT alone will produce some measurable result. I have my fingers crossed.
I have no doubt the AT2 will produce greater results becasue of the stims, but I want to see if the main active will do the job.

Without going into it (like I did a while back on AM) It would be great to not have to resort back to ephedra, or a synthetic form.

At the end of a month, I'm sure I'll post results from the data Ive collected in a mini review

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Shift did nothing for me to be honest.

Erase is a killer product for sure. But I didn't notice anything much from 8 weeks of Shift. Perhaps I should have went with T2.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well, I have received both the AT2 and the SHIFT. I noticed on the shift yesterday, I was definitely hotter then normal, though I took it early today (upon getting up) and the warming effect was not quite as dramatic.

Im going to finsh out the week on just the shift, and then compare the weekly weigh-in to previous weeks (I have it on my wall, every friday, 4 weeks so far) and see if the SHIFT alone will produce some measurable result. I have my fingers crossed.
I have no doubt the AT2 will produce greater results becasue of the stims, but I want to see if the main active will do the job.

Without going into it (like I did a while back on AM) It would be great to not have to resort back to ephedra, or a synthetic form.

At the end of a month, I'm sure I'll post results from the data Ive collected in a mini review
Great!

I definitely noticed the increase in temperature as well. I actually had to stop dosing 2 caps at bedtime because i would wake up in pools of sweat.

If shift treats you like it did me you should love it as much as i do.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Shift did nothing for me to be honest.

Erase is a killer product for sure. But I didn't notice anything much from 8 weeks of Shift. Perhaps I should have went with T2.
I've noticed a few people here and there that didn't notice much from shift. How many caps per day were you dosing it? Were you taking with or without food?

I agree Erase is a killer product, and AT2 is definitely the go to product for straight fat loss, but I dont enjoy alpha y very much.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I've noticed a few people here and there that didn't notice much from shift. How many caps per day were you dosing it? Were you taking with or without food?

I agree Erase is a killer product, and AT2 is definitely the go to product for straight fat loss, but I dont enjoy alpha y very much.
I dosed it from the PES manual.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I dosed it from the PES manual.
I believe the manual has it set at 3 caps/ day.

To be honest I didn't notice anything spectacular at that dose. Once I bumped it to 4/day it really stood out, IMO.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I used Shift at 4-5 caps a day, with and without food. Alpha-T2 just worked better with my body is all. Everyone is different and each to their own.

~Rosie~

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I used Shift at 4-5 caps a day, with and without food. Alpha-T2 just worked better with my body is all. Everyone is different and each to their own.

~Rosie~
If course Alpha-T2 works better...it is the same thing as shift + 2 additional fat burning compounds.

Shift was designed for those looking for stim free fatloss or those wanting to add the thyroid/metabolism effect to their regiment

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Sounds good!