Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks. It was gun but definately more tiring than it looks lol. I did manage to score 2 goals which i gave them **** for all night at the bar haha
deservedly so....my thing was tennis, that would be like me getting a game off roger Federer, lol!!!!

thu_hobbit

Awards
  • Established
deservedly so....my thing was tennis, that would be like me getting a game off roger Federer, lol!!!!
It was pretty fun i will admit. I getta go play with them again in a few weeks

thu_hobbit

Awards
  • Established
I hope that the t2 continues to work the way it has been. I have been cutting down pretty well. Does anyone know if the results wear off and the body goes back to what it was before like lots of other supps?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I hope that the t2 continues to work the way it has been. I have been cutting down pretty well. Does anyone know if the results wear off and the body goes back to what it was before like lots of other supps?
don't know...I am curious what reps have to say!!!

good question!!!

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
don't know...I am curious what reps have to say!!!

good question!!!
I'll ask a few of the guys who ran it a couple months ago and see how their doing.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'll ask a few of the guys who ran it a couple months ago and see how their doing.
excellent...I trust anecdotal [real life experience]over studies of what it is supposed to do.

I live in the real world not a test tube, lol!!!

thu_hobbit

Awards
  • Established
No sh*t, right? ;)

Wish I had the answer but I've never ran T2. I hardley have any BF to spare as it is
Haha i wish i was in your boat. I guess it will be me and the other reps that figure it out

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/275525-my-first-am.html
Ok , so this guy had the same question as you that's why he waited a couple weeks before posting his final review. He wanted to see if the results would wear off. He was still doing pretty good after week 2. I just hit him up to see how he's doing now. I'll let you guys know.

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
He just got back to me and said he's still doing very good with no bounce back or sides still... Check out his last post if ya want.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
He just got back to me and said he's still doing very good with no bounce back or sides still... Check out his last post if ya want.
very nice!!!

thu_hobbit

Awards
  • Established
Awesome. That is great to hear. I hope i have the same results as the other guys

thu_hobbit

Awards
  • Established
About 12 days left and i am looking more defined each week. My endurance has definately increased and strength has too slightly. I am also down 4-5lbs from when i began using the t2.

thu_hobbit

Awards
  • Established
I honestly think that the combo of T2 and a high paced/rep weight routine has been what is giving me such awesome results

thu_hobbit

Awards
  • Established
This is bout going to be my last week of using the T2. The results i have gotten so far have been pretty darn good. I have always been one of those guys to gain muscle very fast but not lose fat fast. I can tell that the T2 has accelerated my bodys ability to metabolize and burn fat

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I honestly think that the combo of T2 and a high paced/rep weight routine has been what is giving me such awesome results
before my knee got so bad I used to jump rope 3 minutes between sets...great for cutting!!!

thu_hobbit

Awards
  • Established
before my knee got so bad I used to jump rope 3 minutes between sets...great for cutting!!!
Dang! Yea that doesnt sound like fun lol. Speaking of cutting...what are some good ways that i can do cardio besides running? They are shutting down the gym where i am at for a couple months to do repairs and it is below freezing temps where im at sonthe roads n trails are iced over

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Jump rope is the sh*t man. Tired as fuk in record time...

thu_hobbit

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like i will be getting myself a jump rope for sure. Thanks for the advice

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
find a building preferable 20 floors or more and climb stairs...I used to do this at my aunts apt building downtown indy. after awhile I started wearing ankle weights and did this for over 10 years. but trust me ankle weights are totally unnecessary when starting out

thu_hobbit

Awards
  • Established
Dude,seriously just try for 10-15 mins straight and see how you feel. Lol
You really don't even need a rope.
It's Brutal
That sounds like absolutely....no fun at all haha. I will have to try ie

thu_hobbit

Awards
  • Established
find a building preferable 20 floors or more and climb stairs...I used to do this at my aunts apt building downtown indy. after awhile I started wearing ankle weights and did this for over 10 years. but trust me ankle weights are totally unnecessary when starting out
I wish there were building where i am at right now. I used to do 2 miles every morning with an entire set of stadium stairs between each lap but i dont have a stadium either :(

pigeonjp

Awards
I wish there were building where i am at right now. I used to do 2 miles every morning with an entire set of stadium stairs between each lap but i dont have a stadium either :(
Any final updates on your thoughts on LL T2?