Syr Summer Recomp

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
where is the muscle pain? in your stomach?
Nope, stomach just a bit upset for the runs. i've pain flexing every fucking muscle. I'm better tonight, but I decided to quit the cycle.

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
day 49 - PCT

The sides are gone in one day and half. I'm still taking potassium, magnesium and taurine, but stopped most other misc. supps since i had all my stomach and intestines upset.
The runs ended and today i'm back to normal. I'm also taking a probiotic, which i will run for 2 weeks. It was about time, i do that every 2 months. Measurements are of course still.

PCT "technically" already started with 40mg of nolva even before stopping the Prostan. To sum up what i did:
40mg Nolva @night
25mg RXT (for 4 days, the last caps i had)
75mg Prostan (then 25 the day of the **** and then stopped)
LX 3 caps

PCT is now 40mg nolva til the end of this week, then 20mg the next 2 weeks and 10mg the 4th week.
IF I get a new bottle of RXT right when i come back from vacations, i'll run it the last 2 weeks of PCT too (at 50/25), otherwise nay. ATD definitely cause a back acne outbreak, i felt this on the third day i was at only 25mg and normalized today. That's definitely something i would NOT bring with me on a vacation at the beach.

Nolva 40/20/20/10
Albuterol 12/12/12 - started today.
LX 4 caps

Also I'm not bringing AMP with me on vacation: the only supps I will take next week are the ones for PCT and the probiotic.

dertynasty

dertynasty

$Money$
Awards
  • Established
so overall... how much effect did the prostanozol have on your fat loss, muscle hardening, and overall strength. In the end do u think it was worth taking as a winny alternative, gain wise?

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
so overall... how much effect did the prostanozol have on your fat loss, muscle hardening, and overall strength. In the end do u think it was worth taking as a winny alternative, gain wise?
fatloss: 0 (its not var or tren)
strenght: 0 (not even able to preserve mine)
hardening: 6/10

In the end it was the only alternative i had at the moment, because i couldnt run a methyl. I will doubtly run it again and not alone for sure.

dertynasty

dertynasty

$Money$
Awards
  • Established
fatloss: 0 (its not var or tren)
strenght: 0 (not even able to preserve mine)
hardening: 6/10

In the end it was the only alternative i had at the moment, because i couldnt run a methyl. I will doubtly run it again and not alone for sure.
well **** man thx for kinda warning me before i went ahead and bought it. Is there anything u WOULD reccomend for strength/hardening/fatloss while cutting?

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
well **** man thx for kinda warning me before i went ahead and bought it.
Other two things: Prostan wasnt very bad to joints.
I think it may have a role in a stack (like with tren). I believe it controls progesterone a la winny.

Is there anything u WOULD reccomend for strength/hardening/fatloss while cutting?
Anavar.
Or eventually m4hon + m-dien.
Or test/tren.
Or maybe even SD.

oli200

Awards
Would you say your muscle pains were similar to painfull pumps?

Im running prostanazol at the moment and when i upped the dosage to 100mg i got really painfull pumps in my legs just from walking up hills and cardio was a nightmare. At 75mg it is alot better.

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
Would you say your muscle pains were similar to painfull pumps?

Im running prostanazol at the moment and when i upped the dosage to 100mg i got really painfull pumps in my legs just from walking up hills and cardio was a nightmare. At 75mg it is alot better.
Yes, but worse. And Melting Point could be a concurrent cause. The second time i got em i was running only 75mg.