Syntrax Nectar

vika808

vika808

Awards
  • Established
wondering if anyone has run this type of protein before, i got a few sample from nutraplanet one time and it taste was so good, and i checked it out and it looks good what does you guys think about it? they gave me the starwberry kiwi and it was awesome.

worker

Awards
wondering if anyone has run this type of protein before, i got a few sample from nutraplanet one time and it taste was so good, and i checked it out and it looks good what does you guys think about it? they gave me the starwberry kiwi and it was awesome.

Tastes great...just have to wait for those dang bubbles to die down after shaking!

vika808

vika808

Awards
  • Established
i know ut i was gonna use this as my post workout drink is it alright i mean im so used to the reguar stuff you know, chocolate strawberry vanila and such, so this is just as good as les say dymatize elite whey or all the whey

Maxwell600

Maxwell600

Awards
  • Established
i have crystal sky right now.
i hear fuzzy navel is the best though.

The Batman

The Batman

Awards
The flavor gets old fast IMO.

It's also scary to think how much coloring they use to make it the neon that the liquid is.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I use the Iced tea flavor. Have been for years. I'm hooked on it.

MPFit

MPFit

Awards
  • Established
I'm with Renegade, I've used Iced Tea flavor-- haven't found another company to make such a product.. good stuff
Now I'm all over musclepharm protein tho-- the best i've ever had.

vika808

vika808

Awards
  • Established
so these compare to regualr protein correct?