synthol disaster

Status
Not open for further replies.
KeepBuilding

KeepBuilding

Awards
It's got to be Brazil or something like that. Note to self..............Don't ever get injured in a foreign country!

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
agreed., fck I have kidney problems and when I went to get checked cause I knew something was wrong the doc (at a clinic) told me I didnt need bloodwork cause I was fine.....well doc, you prck...turned out I had horrible bloodwork and was 3 months away from Kidney disease....

This lack of care, rush through tons of patient attitude is exactly the type of healthcare that is coming to America....Im gonna die waiting for treatment up in Canada because my government doesnt give a flying fck.

sorry Im ranting , obviously Im upset im fcked and in Canada the waiting list for treatment is 10 miles long....up here we die waiting for treatment because its all free, which means every fckn loser around gets a place in line...

FCKN GAY

KeepBuilding

KeepBuilding

Awards
Dude tell me you're kidding??? About your kidneys?

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
no im not kidding,

and mooch you roided out fckn loser, I actually liked you man, I used to laugh about your .....and famous sayings and thats what you have to offer me?

my guess is...I will die, bu you you dumb fckn roided out junkie loser, you will die not too far after I die a s s hole, go fck yourself! your a junkie and an inconsiderate moron who doesnt even know me.

your a fckn coward, thx for saying you want me to die of my kidney ailment cause you dont know me, or dont like me!

go fck yourself juicebag

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Gotta love a roided out junkie who seems to be on cycle all the time hoping I die from my misfortunes.

KeepBuilding

KeepBuilding

Awards
Sorry to hear that Searl, I was hoping you and Mooch were kidding. I'm staying outta this fued, I don't know either of you.

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I dont think he is, if he was it aint funny and he can fckn blow me from this moment on. he was actually no lie my favourite character on this forum, I used to laugh at his name to my girl about how hilarious I thought he was sometimes with his......

"I dont want to hear the labout pains I just want to see the baby" it was my fav line ever, what a let down, shows the juicers true coulors.

KeepBuilding

KeepBuilding

Awards
Well sorry to hear you're in a tough situation man. Hope everything works out for you.

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well sorry to hear you're in a tough situation man. Hope everything works out for you.
thx dude, ill be fine, I appreciate it.....its not funny to laugh at others misfortune even if you dont like them,,,,Karma is a btch, trust me.

Cheers

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
where are you mooch you fckn coward? you wanna laugh at my misfortunes eh? you really want to? you would sht the same puss that came from the arm if you saw how fckn mad I could get if I saw you you fckn coward!

like I thought nowhere to be found, no answer to my pm, just a roided out ON CYCLE year round loser.....bravo! Ill see you in hell, trust me Ill be waiting for you little boy.!

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I dont think he is, if he was it aint funny and he can fckn blow me from this moment on. he was actually no lie my favourite character on this forum, I used to laugh at his name to my girl about how hilarious I thought he was sometimes with his......

"I dont want to hear the labout pains I just want to see the baby" it was my fav line ever, what a let down, shows the juicers true coulors.
hey man, check out this breakdancing Darth Vadar - sure to bury your woes for a minute or two

http://www.totallycrap.com/videos/videos_darth_hammer/

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
thx man, Im was hoping he was joking, wont respond to pm or thread so I guess hes not, but thx for trying....

I can hack it and if im gonna die ill die fighting it.

like the clip!

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
huge smile on my face after that, just something hilarious about those stormtroopers too .

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
like the caption says....at least he got some, or took some, lol,your a good man thx for cheering me up!

zecca

zecca

Banned
Awards
mooch man, you are pretty savage mate. i think the least should do is apologise to searl12. how the hell can you even say something like that?

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
mooch man, you are pretty savage mate. i think the least should do is apologise to searl12. how the hell can you even say something like that?
hes nowhere to be found, wont answer pm or these posts, like I said he was no lie my favourite character on here, I would always read his posts, laugh at his jokes, then he pulls that and runs.

I wonder if he would feel like saying that if I saw my 19 year old girlfriends eye tear up when she came to realize maybe her "Searly" as she calls me(lol) wont be around forever, you could only imagine how she looked on the worst day of her life....

dont mean to lay a heavy on anyone, I wasnt lookign for pity, I just ssaid America is on the verge of crappy healthcare reform.

I appreciate the kind words boys, i can hack it.

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
amazing I get an infraction warning for flipping after a guy tells me he hopes im not kidding about a kidney disorder, what a dumb site run probably by people just like Mooch.

Amazing I care.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yeah man, so maybe it's time to drop the subject - you know the Mods will fry you if you keep it up - choice is yours mate

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ya im done with it, guy disappeared cause he knows hes wrong, or he ratted me out. whatever, cheers!

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
damn I took a break from the thread, came back, and things went crazy o.o

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ya mooch just made an enemy,im sure the drug addict has lots considering hes a prck and on cycle 24/7 365

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Putting things in the past is the only way to build a future. Hard lessons learned in my own life :happysad:

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ya mooch just made an enemy,im sure the drug addict has lots considering hes a prck and on cycle 24/7 365
Obviously smart enough to to respond to this bullsh1t kind of bating.

Take a fkg chill pill and drop the subject - you're acting like a child

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Obviously smart enough to to respond to this bullsh1t kind of bating.

Take a fkg chill pill and drop the subject - you're acting like a child
ok dude, I really wonder how you would like it if you might have kidney disease and another man, who you thought you were kool with popped in and stated he hoped you did!

Obviously its easy for you to say chill out cause its not you, I sit here and wonder how long ill live a normal life, and if ill be around or have any type of life in the future, but again , hey its not you so go ahead and tell me to chill out, also considering i just frckn found out this awful news excuse me for not wanting to forgive the guy or to relax..

funny you think im mad, youve never even seen mad dude, noone tells me or states they hope I have kidney disease and gets away with it, maybe you should put yourself in my shoes ok man, and honestly if you dont like it just act like Mooch and dont respond, I never once asked you too anyhow.

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
and last but not least maybe if the guy would have apologizied , or given a better reason for wishing a life threatening disease on me, or how about even responding at all, maybe I could let it go, the guy who somehow gets respct around here basaically wishes death on me , gets away with it and now Im the enemy and the child...this is hypocracy at its finest.

No real man with any heart would wish Kidney disease on another man, especially someone they dont know whos just trying to live his life, make his girl happy and be in shape....probably the same type of man as the rest of you. Lets all cogratulate Mooch for turning this into what its become.

whatever anyone that sides with this guy isnt even worth the time it takes me to type this.

ill see you all on the beach.

brk_nemesis

brk_nemesis

yea!!!!!
Awards
  • Established
i got really lucky with my arms they grow like weeds compared to the rest of me....even before i started doing dc work i was only doing like 5 sets a week for bi's and tri's any more and i would have been madly assymetrical....i feel like im pretty well proportioned now other than my calves....hence synthol....i just dont want to f#ck myself up!!!!!
Just be patient bro,.. Im a tall guy, and have absolute crap genetics for calves. After YEARS of working them out I didn't find out what worked for them until about 8-10 months ago. Its about finding what works for them, after trial and error many times over. What worked for me was jumping on edge of the incline footpad on the hack machine, and doing one leg calve raises with each leg til failure, full ROM, and switching back in fourth between them about 3-4 times, failure each leg, each time. I also started doing reverse calve raises on the donkey machine, and with weights. They have beefed up the front (shin area) and front view of them drastically. Then I finish up with DC stretches. ( I dont train calves DC style, all high rep, failure sets). Now my calves are catching up to my arms, and may blow past them,..... lol,... my arms are getting ignorant.

And gross vid btw, haha.

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hows this, hopefully one day you get kidney disease too, ill go to moochs level.

Just let me suffer alone ok, dont fuel my frckn fire, I just found this out, made a comment of how In Canada I will have to wait 6 months for more tests, and that American healthcare might be headed that way.

This is what I get, wishes of death and disease, and someone telling me to relax after I just heard some of the worst news of my life.

If mooch is listening delete this stupid thread...a thread if I remember correctly I commended you on your leg progress. funny stuff.

brk_nemesis

brk_nemesis

yea!!!!!
Awards
  • Established
damn I took a break from the thread, came back, and things went crazy o.o
errr, dang,....... maybe I should read all 3 pages on the thread before posting, lol.....

Guess that'll teach me to check and see how many pages of a thread there are.

:surprised:

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ya it went south, I thought mooch and i were kool , never once was negged by him , never once hurt him or dissed him and he wishes a kidney disease on me, whatever, im not sure how but im gonna get a mod to delete thiswaste of thread space.

If it wasnt the day after I found all this out I wouldnt be so mad, but considering I just told all my family and my girls here in tears...I think I have a right to "not chill out" and to be pssed off.

anyways....good health to all of you!

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ya it went south, I thought mooch and i were kool , never once was negged by him , never once hurt him or dissed him and he wishes a kidney disease on me, whatever, im not sure how but im gonna get a mod to delete thiswaste of thread space.

If it wasnt the day after I found all this out I wouldnt be so mad, but considering I just told all my family and my girls here in tears...I think I have a right to "not chill out" and to be pssed off.

anyways....good health to all of you!
I was walking in a cemetery the other morning and seen a bloke hiding behind a gravestone. I said "morning."
He replied, "No, just having a sh!t."

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ive apoligized to mooch via pm, Im sorry to all who I have offended, I have quite a temper when I believe in what im fighting for, I hope to just move on, get healthy and be supplement free til I figure this all out.....maaan supplement free.......WTF IS THAT LIKE? lol

MOOCH

I dont wanna hear the labour pains...I just want to see the baby....make it happen.....

That is the best thing ive ever heard, I want to hear some more gems from you big guy.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
you like gems? My granddad gave me some sound advice on his deathbed.

"It's worth spending money on good speakers," he told me.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
kool? we're all little Fonzies around here mate.

BTW, I was walking down the road when I saw an Afghan bloke standing on a fifth floor balcony shaking a carpet.

I shouted up to him, "What's up Abdul, won't it start?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
WesleyInman IronMag Labs 4
Prince IronMag Labs 4
Prince IronMag Labs 1
117codyawebb Supplements 9
mooch2321 Anabolics 12