Synthesize?

Cody3308

Awards
Oh, ingredients.

Active Ingredients (per serving):
Anabolic Primer (1.5 grams): Magnesium citrate, zinc gluconate, calcium lactate, n-acetyl-cysteine, Aminogen™

Osmo-anabolic Matrix (2.7 grams): Creatine ethyl ester, betaine hydrochloride.

Anabolic Amplification (3 grams): IP6, leucine, inositol
Any idea of how many servings will be in the released version?

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Nevermind - It came in last week at my mom's and she never told me. Sorry for the confusion, but thank you VERY MUCH.

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I just got a promotion (see sig), and this is my first priority. I will get this done and soon.

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
I hope you guys work on the flavoring cuz this stuff is awful. Or at least cut down on the sweetner in the final.

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks man.

Oh, forgot to mention, this last beta run is indeed flavored. It's sort of a grape-fruit punch hodgepodge of nonsense.

I agree we need to work on the flavoring and that's what we're going to do for the final. It'll probably be a citrus flavor.

But let's be honest, here- this ain't the gourmet food business. It's bodybuilding, fitness, and powerlifting so we're used to taking stuff that doesn't taste like heaven.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks man.

Oh, forgot to mention, this last beta run is indeed flavored. It's sort of a grape-fruit punch hodgepodge of nonsense.

I agree we need to work on the flavoring and that's what we're going to do for the final. It'll probably be a citrus flavor.

But let's be honest, here- this ain't the gourmet food business. It's bodybuilding, fitness, and powerlifting so we're used to taking stuff that doesn't taste like heaven.
Leptigen Rebirth tasted pretty damn good.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I remember reading somewhere(most likely over at M&M) that adding a certain amount of glucosamine to Synthesize makes it even better for lean bulking. Does anyone feel up to explaining the benefits of the added glucosamine to me? I just ordered some Synth beta to try the other day because I'm gonna start creatine back up soon since I just started my offseason after my comp on the 10th. Thanks for any help/links, I can't seem to find the thread I read that in anymore!

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well it has to do with maintaining a "fed" state for your cells. A fed cell is a happy cell.

Did you search on Avant and M & M? Should be plenty of info there.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well it has to do with maintaining a "fed" state for your cells. A fed cell is a happy cell.

Did you search on Avant and M & M? Should be plenty of info there.
I did a while back, I'll see if I can find it again.

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well let's back up for a minute. I think it's important to first understand the LeptiGens, since SyntheSIZE + glucosamine is very similar to LeptiGen Mass.

From Par-
Many have cast their gaze upon the magnificent feedback on LeptiGen and asked, "But, what if I am bulking?" Now, you too have the perfect solution. LeptiGen provided for very nice results, with strict lean bulks. But, we do not merely desire "nice". We want spectacular. We want revolutionary. We want LeptiGen Mass. LeptiGen Mass was formulated with a precise ratio of nutrients in order to maximize metabolism and signaling in targeted cells and pathways and minimize it in others, when bulking. The result is maximum nutrient uptake and anabolism in lean tissue and increased energy expenditure, with minimization of substrate through triglyceride formation pathways. At last, the mythical "Lean Bulk" is a reality. "Perfect Bulk" may be more aptly descriptive for what LeptiGen Mass helps you to achieve.

A Revolution...

LeptiGen represents far more than a shift in trends in the bodybuilding and performance supplementation realm. What it represents is a fundamental shift in the way one understands and conceptualizes the human body (and basically all biological processes). Basically, I am proposing a new, comprehensive, and unified paradigm concerning all things biological. It encompasses and integrates research and theory from numerous disciplines and sub-disciplines -- everything from exercise science to biochemistry to evolutionary biology to molecular biology to philosophy to Holistics to "old-school", to things generally thought best left to hippies -- and, the full gamut from basic in vitro research to anecdotal reports on message boards.

But, before you can understand and appreciate the breakthrough that LeptiGen represents, you will first need to be introduced to, and indoctrinated in, the new Gospel of Par Deus. It is the paradigm from which LeptiGen's design, as well as the design of our products in the foreseeable future, takes form. It is a synthesis of the two equally short-sighted and misguided perspectives prevailing in the literature, and reflected in our little world, on several different levels. We have elucidated and shall unveil, about 10 theorems, that, on their own, would generally be major breakthroughs, in our world, but we have unified it all under a single, beautiful paradigm, which WILL be a breakthrough, in the literature, when they figure it out, in 5 years.

As with all things that push the boundaries, large amounts of direct evidence is lacking in certain areas of our research (or it wouldn't exactly be revolutionary). As you will see, there is, however, a truly prodigious amount of indirect evidence, which, when analyzed as a whole, with the help of our friends logic, critical analysis and creative genius, is both loud and eloquent in its support of our argument.
Here's an old thread discussing its effects on the fed state via the hexosamine pathway-

glucosamine & muscle insulin resistance - Mind and Muscle Forums

xcendo

Awards
Well let's back up for a minute. I think it's important to first understand the LeptiGens, since SyntheSIZE + glucosamine is very similar to LeptiGen Mass.

From Par-

Here's an old thread discussing its effects on the fed state via the hexosamine pathway-

glucosamine & muscle insulin resistance - Mind and Muscle Forums
I still don't understand, though, if 6-8g glucosamine/day would be beneficial for keeping metabolism up during a prolonged and relatively deep (700-800) caloric deficit. If it should help leptin signalling along, I'd imagine it being beneficial, but I believe Par said in one of those threads that glucosamine is bad for both overfed and underfed conditions.

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Where did he say that? What was the context?

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Right.

"Overfed" and "underfed" are terms used to describe one's physiological state relative to set point. If you are "overfed", for example, you are overweight, have reduced leptin sensitivity, and likely too much leptin, so adding glucosamine is not a good idea. That's why we created Leptigen Rebirth, which was without glucosamine, for overweight folks.

If you're in a "fed" state, though, and trying to gain mass, glucosamine is beneficial, which is why you can add it to SyntheSIZE to get "Leptigen Mass 2.0".

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for clearing up those terms Savage, I was a little confused about the "fed" terms as well.

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I've gotten a quote that I like. Just waiting on one more for comparison, though, then it's on.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Is there going to be any difference in the formula between SS beta and SS final?

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Flavor, but that's it.

Looks like it's probably going to be orange.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Glucosamine would be a good addition for cutting as well right? Or should I just use it as it is?

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Not for cutting, no. Glucosamine for bulking.

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
BTW, SyntheSIZE final begins production this week.

We is close, gentlemen. Very close.

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well the remaining stock of the betas have been sold to nutraplanet.com.

The final version is still in production. It hit a little bit of a snag because our new manufacturer had to fill out a license agreement for Aminogen, so that delayed us a little bit, but we're good now.

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Manufacturer is sending the finished product to us.