Synovex transdermal

Brock Landers

Awards
Steve, what was the color of your powder after you were done rinsing?

SteveDFW

Awards
beige with a tint of orange. It will lighten up after drying. I would invest in some PH strips to test for neutral on the wash. Then you can stop as soon as you get to neutral and not risk loosing product.

Brock Landers

Awards
Cool, I am getting there I think,

I m going to look into some ph strips and have them within the next few days.

PS- Did you get your strips online or in your town, at a store?

hamper19

hamper19

The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
Awards
  • Established
so what is a good amount of the TNE to put in say the Tgel from BDC....I want to use a TNE/FINA/anavar cycle, or something to that extent this spring to get ready for summer.  

in the 240 ml bottle, how many grams of the TNE would you put in?  Could you put the TNE and FINA in the same gel? 

I am assuming you have to run the TNE longer then the fina. So I think I just answered my question about putting them in the same gel.

anyway.  could yous give me some ideas?  Thanks.

DO A SEARCH DICK!!!!!!!   save yous the trouble..lol

h19

Judo Tom

Awards
i would run them both for 8 weeks...

i would use 7.5g of fina and 7.5g of tne 2 squirts 2 times a day

IF you get 33% absorbed that is very comparable to running 75mg per day of fina and 500mg of test a week... you would definatelly grow very nicely...

did i miss something?

edit .. you would need 2 bottles to run those amounts for 8 weeks... many people get good results doing half the dosage mentioned above as well...

stock up on clomid/nolva

furmanranger

Awards
would a 50% concentration of NaOH be strong enough to separate the test base from the ester and salt the estradiol?

Marquis

Awards
In reference to avoiding the saponification of the ester (i.e., I'd like to end up with test prop), just how much sodium tert-butoxide is needed? I'm looking at prices, and it's pretty cheap unless I need a ton. Am I to presume I need about as much (CH 3) 3 CONa as I would if were using NaOH to get TNE?