Switching from sus 250 to test prop mid cycle

sonnysponza

sonnysponza

Awards
Any cons and pros the veterans could add ?
Thankyou

Number 10

Number 10

Awards
  • Established
How long you been on the Sus for and at what dose?

sonnysponza

sonnysponza

Awards
Ok, dosage running Sus at previously and dosage you're running the prop at?
250 mon & thurs = 500mg a week.
Now I'm on the prop 150 it's 600 a week Sunday Tuesday thurs Saturday.

Thanks for taking interest to help

Number 10

Number 10

Awards
  • Established
250 mon & thurs = 500mg a week. Now I'm on the prop 150 it's 600 a week Sunday Tuesday thurs Saturday. Thanks for taking interest to help
After 12 weeks of use, you'd be achieving higher systemic levels of test using Sus than you would using prop at these dosages.

It's why many say enanthate bloats and prop cuts; they don't necessarily, you just achieve much higher levels of test using enanthate over a prolonged period than you would using prop in the period if the weekly dosage was the same.

Advantages; prop clears your system much quicker making for a less troublesome and quicker starting PCT (in my experience). Enanthate is better for bulking and general muscle growth, if used at an identical weekly dose.

To switch and not see any differences at all, what you would need to do is use a calculator on the half lives of all four esters in Sus, and look at what your systemic levels are each week across that time. You would then need to work out using a half life calculator what doses of prop will provide you with the same levels. You'll be surprised how much higher it is for prop.

That said, if you don't want to go to all that trouble, then just do what you're doing now, although in about 12 days I'd up your prop to 750-800mg per week to counteract the Sus that is no longer present (as you'll still be feeling the effects of that). This is equivalent to 400-500mg of enanthate per week once you hit weeks 4 or 5.

Google Sus 250 and you'll find explanations of how it was developed and why, which should help you to understand where I'm coming from.

Hope this helps, let me know if you have any questions.

sonnysponza

sonnysponza

Awards
After 12 weeks of use, you'd be achieving higher systemic levels of test using Sus than you would using prop at these dosages. It's why many say enanthate bloats and prop cuts; they don't necessarily, you just achieve much higher levels of test using enanthate over a prolonged period than you would using prop in the period if the weekly dosage was the same. Advantages; prop clears your system much quicker making for a less troublesome and quicker starting PCT (in my experience). Enanthate is better for bulking and general muscle growth, if used at an identical weekly dose. To switch and not see any differences at all, what you would need to do is use a calculator on the half lives of all four esters in Sus, and look at what your systemic levels are each week across that time. You would then need to work out using a half life calculator what doses of prop will provide you with the same levels. You'll be surprised how much higher it is for prop. That said, if you don't want to go to all that trouble, then just do what you're doing now, although in about 12 days I'd up your prop to 750-800mg per week to counteract the Sus that is no longer present (as you'll still be feeling the effects of that). This is equivalent to 400-500mg of enanthate per week once you hit weeks 4 or 5. Google Sus 250 and you'll find explanations of how it was developed and why, which should help you to understand where I'm coming from. Hope this helps, let me know if you have any questions.
Thankyou it's Friday and these injections are way to painful legs swole and my glutes still hurt from days ago, I thinks it's time to end this cycle at 9 weeks, I will go seek information to see when I can stay my pct, I will never use prop again NEVER, very disappointed, but this fever is way to strong for me to continue ..

sonnysponza

sonnysponza

Awards
After 12 weeks of use, you'd be achieving higher systemic levels of test using Sus than you would using prop at these dosages. It's why many say enanthate bloats and prop cuts; they don't necessarily, you just achieve much higher levels of test using enanthate over a prolonged period than you would using prop in the period if the weekly dosage was the same. Advantages; prop clears your system much quicker making for a less troublesome and quicker starting PCT (in my experience). Enanthate is better for bulking and general muscle growth, if used at an identical weekly dose. To switch and not see any differences at all, what you would need to do is use a calculator on the half lives of all four esters in Sus, and look at what your systemic levels are each week across that time. You would then need to work out using a half life calculator what doses of prop will provide you with the same levels. You'll be surprised how much higher it is for prop. That said, if you don't want to go to all that trouble, then just do what you're doing now, although in about 12 days I'd up your prop to 750-800mg per week to counteract the Sus that is no longer present (as you'll still be feeling the effects of that). This is equivalent to 400-500mg of enanthate per week once you hit weeks 4 or 5. Google Sus 250 and you'll find explanations of how it was developed and why, which should help you to understand where I'm coming from. Hope this helps, let me know if you have any questions.

Number 10, is it okay if I use the prop and switch back to Sus 250 on Monday ?

sonnysponza

sonnysponza

Awards
I've changed my mind ! I can switch from the prop BACK to the Sus 250 would that be okay if I did that, it's only been a week since I've been off the Sus, and I've been using prop for a week, so the long ester would still be in my system right ??

philrokz

philrokz

Awards
You should be fine to do that mate. I'm hardly an expert around here but if you were 6 weeks into the sus 250 the long chain esters will still be there after a week just don't leave it too long to pin and pick one and stay there lol. I'm not 100% sure but you might get a little bit of fluctuation in your levels until the sus regulates but the prop will clear quickly and the fast response test in the sus will stop them being too severe so you shouldn't run into any real dramas. Hope that's some kind help bud

sonnysponza

sonnysponza

Awards
You should be fine to do that mate. I'm hardly an expert around here but if you were 6 weeks into the sus 250 the long chain esters will still be there after a week just don't leave it too long to pin and pick one and stay there lol. I'm not 100% sure but you might get a little bit of fluctuation in your levels until the sus regulates but the prop will clear quickly and the fast response test in the sus will stop them being too severe so you shouldn't run into any real dramas. Hope that's some kind help bud[/QUOTE
That is awsome help ! Haha yea I've gone from Sus to prop and back to Sus because of difficulties. What do you think about keeping the prop injections going with my 2mg a week of Sus ?

philrokz

philrokz

Awards
Unnecessary man all you're going to do is give yourself irregular test levels stay on the sus and finish the cycle save the prop for another cycle when you are a lil bit more prepared for what comes with everyday pins. You said you're legs and glutes got swollen so just stick with the eod sus pins let your legs heal up and wreck your training for the next few weeks. Keep it simple let the sus do its thing. Eat pin sleep train repeat