sustanon250

mabubakerali

Awards
if i use sustanon 250mg once a week and use proviron 50mg daily, will it harm my sperm count?

And if you guys can help me out how to make proper cycle with the following items that i can get than plz suggest your ideas cuz i have no idea how to use these products"

deca durabolin
testoviron
sustanon 250
clomid
nolvadex
proviron

i have easy access to all these products but i dont know how to use them and when, and i dont want to harm my sperm count, so, plz suggest some safe way to use them.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yes, any kind of exogenous hormones can disrupt your hpta and effect fertility. I think you need to do a lot more research before you try and jump on any kind of cycle.

mabubakerali

Awards
Yes, any kind of exogenous hormones can disrupt your hpta and effect fertility. I think you need to do a lot more research before you try and jump on any kind of cycle.
and thats exactly i need help from you guys. How do i make it work!

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Use the search function. You find far more info than we can give you in this one thread.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
There is a massive amount of aas cycle threads on this forum, I would start with the search function here. Nobody here will set up a cycle for you without you having any knowledge as to what you are doing. Figure out a cycle setup you would like to run and post it in here and I'm sure you will get plenty of helpful replies. You need to start with a basic test cycle, nothing else. Test e or test cyp 500mg a week for 12 weeks. I also have a pct thread in this forum I would be more than happy to link, pct is way more important than your actual cycle. Good luck.