sustanon deca stack help

justeeezy

Awards
whats up brothers!...
ok so im just needing a little help from the community about my upcoming run i am putting together for march 1st basically i just need some educated eyes on what im planning

i am 35 yrs
6'3"
255 lbs
18% bf
lifted for a decade off and on

my run goes as follows
week1....3oox2 sustanon 250 ,250x2 decanate nandralone
week2....3oox2 sustanon 250 ,250x2 decanate nandralone
week3....250ox2 sustanon 250 ,250x2 decanate nandralone
week4....250x2 sustanon 250 ,250x2 decanate nandralone
week5....250x2 sustanon 250 ,250x2 decanate nandralone
week6....250x2 sustanon 250 ,250x2 decanate nandralone
week7....250x2 sustanon 250 ,250x2 decanate nandralone
week8....250x2 sustanon 250 ,250x2 decanate nandralone
week9....250x2 sustanon 250 ,250x2 decanate nandralone ,40 mg epistane
week10....250x2 sustanon 250 ,250x2 decanate nandralone ,40 mg epistane
week11....250x2 sustanon 250 ,40 mg epistane
week12....250x2 sustanon 250 ,40 mg epistane
week13....250x2 sustanon 250 ,40 mg epistane
week14....250x2 sustanon 250

i will have bsl eradicate for an a.i.
60mg of prami
c.e.l cycle assist
tudca onhand aswell

i will be using glutamine ,fish oil, and a good multi throughout the run

pct.....

week1....40 mg nolva , 10 mg ostar1ne from o.l.,lean xtreme from driven sports also creatine daa , tribulus ,ginseng and fenugreek
week2....40 mg nolva , 10 mg ostar1ne from o.l.,lean xtreme from driven sports also creatine daa , tribulus ,ginseng and fenugreek
week3....20 mg nolva , 10 mg ostar1ne from o.l.,lean xtreme from driven sports also creatine daa , tribulus ,ginseng and fenugreek
week4....20 mg nolva , 10 mg ostar1ne from o.l.,lean xtreme from driven sports also creatine daa , tribulus ,ginseng and fenugreek
week5....10 mg ostar1ne from o.l.,lean xtreme from driven sports also creatine daa , tribulus ,ginseng and fenugreek

thank you bros anything i should add or change ....justeeezy

AustBenny

AustBenny

Awards
Well man,

Many would argue your body fat percentage is WAY too high to be cycling. Higher body fat means higher likelihood of estro problems. You should really try and cut down to about 12% before you consider cycling AAS esp test.

And speaking of estro problems, you only have an OTC AI. You will definitely need aromasin or arimidex.

Heaps of people will tell you not to run ostarine in PCT. I have no problem with it but it's probably more responsible to suggest you don't.

Back to the drawing board for you I think.

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
ostarine in pct is just got make your pct fail... as it will further supress you

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Weeks 1-14:Test 750mg
Weeks 1-12: deca 500mg
Weeks ?-?:I have no idea for the Epi,I don't have PH knowledge..
Run a REAL AI!
Pct 40/40/20/20 Nolva
3/3/3/3 DAA

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Weeks 1-14:Test 750mg
Weeks 1-12: deca 500mg
Weeks ?-?:I have no idea for the Epi,I don't have PH knowledge..
Run a REAL AI!
Pct 40/40/20/20 Nolva
3/3/3/3 DAA
This. All of this.
And I would run the epistane at the beginning of the cycle, as a kicker to give you gains until the test and deca kick in. The sust has some shorter esters as well so it will kick in faster than test enanthate or cypionate but I'd still run the epi as a kicker.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
This. All of this.
And I would run the epistane at the beginning of the cycle, as a kicker to give you gains until the test and deca kick in. The sust has some shorter esters as well so it will kick in faster than test enanthate or cypionate but I'd still run the epi as a kicker.
Epi as a kicker then yes

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
You will also need some Caber for them Deca tittays

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Epistane is also dry as hell and has anti estrogenic activity so it will help you lean out as you get into the cycle. justeeezy are you using this cycle to cut? Probably better compounds to use than deca for that.
Also, NO OSTARINE in PCT. It's suppressive and the point of PCT is to bring your body back from suppression so ostarine is a no go.
Run deca AT LEAST 12 weeks. 15 or 18 would be better.
Have an Rx AI on hand, eradicate won't save you if you get estrogen problems on cycle, which is basically inevitable at your body fat and with the compounds you've chosen. I strongly recommend exemestane (aromasin).

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Only 2 weeks of epi? Am I missing something here? Seems really random just thrown in the middle of your cycle.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Only 2 weeks of epi? Am I missing something here? Seems really random just thrown in the middle of your cycle.
he is running Epi 4 weeks

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established

justeeezy

Awards
Actually I wanted to add epi in for 5 weeks. Its there my post was just a little messy

justeeezy

Awards
well i hear you bro so what im gonna do is cut my fat down before i go forward with my plans. I dont know if i can get down too 12% Maybee like 15
Well man,

Many would argue your body fat percentage is WAY too high to be cycling. Higher body fat means higher likelihood of estro problems. You should really try and cut down to about 12% before you consider cycling AAS esp test.

And speaking of estro problems, you only have an OTC AI. You will definitely need aromasin or arimidex.

Heaps of people will tell you not to run ostarine in PCT. I have no problem with it but it's probably more responsible to suggest you don't.

Back to the drawing board for you I think.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
15% is fine

justeeezy

Awards
@ bambam thanks for the input i have 3 things ... ii know it would be beneficial too have a kickstarting compound in the cycle but might the epi be good at the rear too help with estro sides and help me lean out the gains from test and deca. 2.i need to get some aromasin im not sure if you can recommend a place too look but im gonna make sure i have some and i up my knowledge on it as well. 3 i decided NO osta because im hearing alot about its suppressive nature and i there is lots of conflicting opinion on the matter...
Epistane is also dry as hell and has anti estrogenic activity so it will help you lean out as you get into the cycle. justeeezy are you using this cycle to cut? Probably better compounds to use than deca for that.
Also, NO OSTARINE in PCT. It's suppressive and the point of PCT is to bring your body back from suppression so ostarine is a no go.
Run deca AT LEAST 12 weeks. 15 or 18 would be better.
Have an Rx AI on hand, eradicate won't save you if you get estrogen problems on cycle, which is basically inevitable at your body fat and with the compounds you've chosen. I strongly recommend exemestane (aromasin).

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
CEM is good to go