sustanon and dbol with proviron stack

bbkhan87

bbkhan87

Awards
so im going to be doing an 8 week cycle. Sust at 350 a week kick started with 20mg of dbol for the first 4 weeks. Going to use proviron to keep water retention down/anti estrogenic properties/libido baby!! For pct im gonna do clen and clomid, clomid 200-300 for the first day, 100 for 10 days, 50 for 10 days. If any suggestions please let me know. If 6 ft, 192 10%bf had experience with stuff like superdrol and havoc hdrol m1t before. I went to the er on the last cyce of havoc (NON RELATED TO HAVOC) had to stop lost all gains. 3 years ago i did superdrol and m1t was an idiot and very young, got nowhere (bad pct). I have researched A LOT about pct. i was wondering with the right caloric intake, training volume, and rest with serms and clen in the pct, will these gains be permanent. I dont want to do all this if im not gonna keep any of it. If i choose not to cycle again will my gains eventually disappear even if i am not over my genetic max which i am definitly not? I will have a 3800-4100 calorie diet 1.5 grams of protein per bodyweight at least. Going to do heavy heavy traing and hit sprint training 15 minutes 5 days a week too. I have saw pal red yeast rice omega 3s and milk thistle too. NEED ADVICE SUGGESTIONS AND ANSWERS BROTHAS!!!!

heavies

heavies

Awards
  • Established
Personally, it sounds to me that you are concerned with keeping gains, if that is your fundamental goal, I would suggest dropping the Sus. and getting some Prop. and run 600 mgs/week (that is 200 mgs eod) with D-bol pulsed at 50-60 mg/day with 1ml/day of prov. and run this all out for 4 wks. The gains might be a little less but you will retain them 100%. IMO this just works better, and you won't need PCT with a "Blitz" cycle. You can do 4 on 4 off 4 back on a couple of times a year with no real threat of unnecessary endocrine shock.

bbkhan87

bbkhan87

Awards
i thought it is easier to keep gains with longer cycles

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Your Clomid dosages are kinda high. Bad side effects with Clomid. I would run the Sust for at least 10 weeks, but that's just me.

heavies

heavies

Awards
  • Established
i thought it is easier to keep gains with longer cycles
if it was easier why do you need all the SERM's? If you limit the time of suppression the better the recovery IMO.

bbkhan87

bbkhan87

Awards
your body cant maintain sudden burst of weight, ti would be easier to keep 10lbs that was gained over the course of 8 weeks like an hdrol cycle compared to the 15lbs off of a 3 week m1t cycle. Plus about the suppression dbol will shut you down quick so shutdown is shutdown

heavies

heavies

Awards
  • Established
your body cant maintain sudden burst of weight, ti would be easier to keep 10lbs that was gained over the course of 8 weeks like an hdrol cycle compared to the 15lbs off of a 3 week m1t cycle. Plus about the suppression dbol will shut you down quick so shutdown is shutdown
i gained 12 lbs on my last burst cycle and kept every ounce...

i see your point though, i ran 12 wks b4 and the crash was significant...

sidebar does that hdrol stuff really work? I have only done real juice...

bbkhan87

bbkhan87

Awards
its pretty weak so you should dose it super high like 100mg or stack it cus of your experience. The gains are dry and your libido goes through the roof. You can do hemobolin a prohormone i think you can get it a bb.com it is a mixture of halo super and epi. By the way what was your pct that you retained every bit of muscle id like to know this for my own benifit

heavies

heavies

Awards
  • Established
PCT was really minimal because of the short duration of the cycle, all I did was take DHEA, tribulus, zinc, fish oil, BCAA's and kept eating, and training. Last "blast" cycle was Proviron, T. Prop, & Equipoise stack, all ran for 4 wks flat out, tapered T. Prop. in wk 4 tapered Equip. in week 5...

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
im sure using no pct off of a 4 week blitz isnt really a good idea the only way to know for sure was to get blood work done

bbkhan87

bbkhan87

Awards
what would be a good otc+peptide blitz cycle that will also keep my libido going

Tomzo001

Awards
I like idea of shot cicle however it looks good on the paper, but in practice longer cicle is more beneficial for growth.I have done 3 cicles last year 4 weeks long based on fast active drags and then went one long one 12 weeks.And u know guys what seems like the best gains realy i started to see on week 5-6th up to week 9-10th.I personaly think is to do with diuration.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
PCT was really minimal because of the short duration of the cycle, all I did was take DHEA, tribulus, zinc, fish oil, BCAA's and kept eating, and training. Last "blast" cycle was Proviron, T. Prop, & Equipoise stack, all ran for 4 wks flat out, tapered T. Prop. in wk 4 tapered Equip. in week 5...
so...your saying that you ran eq for 4 weeks? is that what im getting out of this?

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
Personally, it sounds to me that you are concerned with keeping gains, if that is your fundamental goal, I would suggest dropping the Sus. and getting some Prop. and run 600 mgs/week (that is 200 mgs eod) with D-bol pulsed at 50-60 mg/day with 1ml/day of prov. and run this all out for 4 wks. The gains might be a little less but you will retain them 100%. IMO this just works better, and you won't need PCT with a "Blitz" cycle. You can do 4 on 4 off 4 back on a couple of times a year with no real threat of unnecessary endocrine shock.
why would you not need a pct with this cycle...four weeks on prop and i guarantee that you are shut down....just because you retained some gains does not mean this is a safe or effective way to cycle...