sustanon 250 nandrolone deca 500 ending week 7....nothing?

ymalleb

Awards
sorry to sound inpatient, but.........

41 yrs old, 1st cycle.....

taking 500mg sustanon 250 / 500 mg deca per week. other than leaning out (which could be the result of my strict dieting), im not seeing any physical gains....ive read/researched this same cycle and i feel as if this is taking a bit too long.

for the past 3-4 weeks, i get a few hours of feeling "on" and "pumped", like im finally getting somewhere....but its not a constant, i feel like what im on could be underdosed? one minute i feel something trying to happen, but i flatten right back out to the pre cycle me like im basically on nothing ... on the other hand, my sex drive has went to hell, i understand thats what deca does ...

ive read sustanons 4 esthers cause a drastic up and down change in blood plasma levels, but at some point this has to fully kick in?

whats going on? ... im nearing the start of week 8 and i physically havent changed?

would love to hear from those who have ran this same cycle ...

thanks.....

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Deca should kick around week 5 if your food and workout is good your gear might me bunk or very low dosed

ymalleb

Awards
Thats what im afraid of......all i can do is keep on keeping on and hope something happens.

Would love to hear more fellas.....maybe from others that took 8+ weeks to get rolling.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thats what im afraid of......all i can do is keep on keeping on and hope something happens.

Would love to hear more fellas.....maybe from others that took 8+ weeks to get rolling.
Real sust has prop and pp in it those both start acting within 72 hours