supps/prohormones/mass FX

ag11

Awards
ive heard of mass fx, what are some good supps for people under 25, not WAY too strong like sostenol 250, something somewhat like generic labz' x-mass, or something like that??

ag11

Awards
20, i have heard arond the age of 25 is when you REALLY stop developing which is why i said that..i dont mind if i stunt my growth as far as height goes..i doubt ill grow up anymore, and i dont mind if i dont..im 6'3" ish..i just dont want to KILL my heart or liver..not as worried about liver as i am heart (i dont drink, and my livers in great shape)..dont mind some sides, just dont want something rediculously intense..what does everyone suggest?

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well you should start doing your research to make sure any of the decisions you make are smart ones then.:)
No one on here is going to recommend prohormones to someone under 21.

ag11

Awards
i do research, which is what im doing right now, but what sides/risks would you say are the biggest for someone my age?..

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Regardless of the effects, the reason no one's going to suggest it is because it's against board rules.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I suggest a 90 count bottle of RESEARCH. You can pick it up here, for free. Maybe stack it with a 120 count bottle of GOOD DECISIONS.

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
I suggest a 90 count bottle of RESEARCH. You can pick it up here, for free. Maybe stack it with a 120 count bottle of GOOD DECISIONS.
Yeah, and perhaps a 10 pound bag of HARD WORK w/ DIET-BOL.

Seriously AG, you're 20 and you have no idea how much growing you have left to do. On top of that, there's no way you're anywhere near your genetic potential, so there's no point in using steroids. All of this is on top of the fact that you are still cranking out max. testosterone naturally and therefore the LIKELY health risks outweigh the potential benefits.

Just kick *ss in the gym, keep a tight diet and get plenty of sleep. If you're not using creatine monohydrate and other basic supps like whey and BCAAs, look into those. In a year or two you might be able to start dipping your toes into other stuff, but make sure you do lots of research before you start PHs or whatever.

Good luck man.

Last edited:
EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Preworkout stims, creatine, beta alanine, multivitamins, clean diet. Mass fx is even a waste right now.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Say no to PH at your age!!!

But since you mentioned Mass FX... it's not a prohormone, and I don't know why people seem to keep mistaking it for one! It is hormonal and does mess a bit with your testosterone levels, but isn't harmful enough that you're going to stop growing taller, have a heart attack, and your nads will fall off and you'll never have kids!!!

Here's the scoop: At your age, your body is still maturing on a hormonal level. As you reach that sweet spot somewhere between 21 and perhaps 25 (?), your body chemistry will level off. When that happens, you can begin to play with it and experiment a little more. Until that time, PH are not an option you can look at and be respected over by much of this board. MFX will affect your body chemistry, but NOT in a way that you'll need to do any kind of post cycle therapy. It is an herbal product, like tribulus and many other test boosting products. I believe that if you wanted to do some MFX, you'd be ok with it. Though,IMO, I'd still be leary about it at your age.

Right now, you're "in your prime" and have stuff running through you that many of us only wish we still had! Train hard, keep your diet clean and high in protein, and you'll make gains. If you're looking to supplement, the basics are good - multivitamin, creatine, whey. From there, move up to BCAAs, Fish Oil, and maybe a pre-w/o stim.

You're right in doing your research. And you are doing it the right way by asking questions, despite how others may respond to you. Best of luck, my young friend. If you need help, that's what we're here to do.

Ryan Leal

Ryan Leal

Awards
I'm 19 and believe me over the years of training I, myself was guilty of getting to impatient and looking for something to give me an edge. But today I realize that when you are my and your age our bodies are already primed for growth. For supplementing i just stick to Whey Protein Isolate, Creatine Monohydrate, Glutamine, and Multi-Vitamins...but u could even throw in some beta-aline and BCAA...everything else will really just be a waste of money for us. Definitly do not mess with your hormones by doing phs or gear but instead be patient and consistent and focus on improving your diet and training daily...Ive been patient and the results have been nothing less than phenomenal!

ag11

Awards
thanks guys, and youre right, im just trying to do my research, be careful, and gain some muscle mass...i am naturally skinny, my genetics arent great, and my metabolism keeps me from gaining from stuffing my face, so i was just wondering if there was something a little extra i could do to boost me on my way you know? i dont need to be 6'3" 225, but i would like to be 6'3" 200, or even 190, you know? i guess it may come, but the gym and food and protein/creatine hasnt done a whole lot for me so far...thanks for the help!

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Gaining mass is a marathon, not a sprint. Persistence and dedication are the most important things, not supplements. Focus on solid diet and training habits and you will continue to make gains.

Ryan Leal

Ryan Leal

Awards
thanks guys, and youre right, im just trying to do my research, be careful, and gain some muscle mass...i am naturally skinny, my genetics arent great, and my metabolism keeps me from gaining from stuffing my face, so i was just wondering if there was something a little extra i could do to boost me on my way you know? i dont need to be 6'3" 225, but i would like to be 6'3" 200, or even 190, you know? i guess it may come, but the gym and food and protein/creatine hasnt done a whole lot for me so far...thanks for the help!
If your are eating a lot...and i mean a lot and training your @$$ off and not gaining any weight then your not eating enough! For supplements try adding 2-3 Cytogainer shakes a day in addition to your diet, which should be high in protein...cause it sounds to me like u r one of those guys whos metabolism is ungodly high! Keep training eat big and be consistent and gaining muscle will be inevitable.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Start adding healthy oils to your diet. its dense easy calories. Coconut oil, and olive oil are good choices. Do a shotglass of olive oil with each meal

drewh10987

drewh10987

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, and perhaps a 10 pound bag of HARD WORK w/ DIET-BOL.

Seriously AG, you're 20 and you have no idea how much growing you have left to do. On top of that, there's no way you're anywhere near your genetic potential, so there's no point in using steroids. All of this is on top of the fact that you are still cranking out max. testosterone naturally and therefore the LIKELY health risks outweigh the potential benefits.

Just kick *ss in the gym, keep a tight diet and get plenty of sleep. If you're not using creatine monohydrate and other basic supps like whey and BCAAs, look into those. In a year or two you might be able to start dipping your toes into other stuff, but make sure you do lots of research before you start PHs or whatever.

Good luck man.
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to EctoPower again.