Supps for BP and pulse rate?

dayday88

Awards
What are some natural supplements to lower BP?

Awards
What are some natural supplements to lower BP?
celery seed extract
hawthorn berry extract
idebenone
grape seed extract
taurine
garlic

Is this something long term or related to a cycle you just finished?

It would probably be easiest to get cycle support and take as directed even if you are not on cycle. Then take 6 grams of taurine with your last meal of the day.

People also underestimate the effect getting enough sleep and losing 10-15 lbs. can make in this area.Do not know if you need to just sayin'.

dayday88

Awards
celery seed extract
hawthorn berry extract
idebenone
grape seed extract
taurine
garlic

Is this something long term or related to a cycle you just finished?

It would probably be easiest to get cycle support and take as directed even if you are not on cycle. Then take 6 grams of taurine with your last meal of the day.

People also underestimate the effect getting enough sleep and losing 10-15 lbs. can make in this area.Do not know if you need to just sayin'.
This is more long termish, its not exactly BP, but my pulse rate is pretty sporadic. I have done one AAS cycle(did everything correct, but also had did an ECY stack with it). And now Im taking an ECA stack. And no it isn't the weight, im 195 5'7 around 10-11% BF.

Conagher

Conagher

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Read somewhere that red rice yeast does wonders for high blood pressure.Do not have first hand experience with it,though.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It really depends on your blood pressure. Lets say ideal bp here is 120/80. If you are 130/85, I would consider trying celery seed extract because it mimmics a calcium channel blocker and a mild diuretic, along with hawthorn berry.

If your blood pressure is 140/90, I would go to the doc and get a script for a Ace/hctz. Very little sides associated with these and most if not all bodybuilders are taking them for a reason, because they work wonders and do not interfere with training, but will prolong the life of your heart and kidneys.

As for your pulse rate, a sporadic pulse may be indicative of an underlying heart pathology that you may want to get checked out. Heart rates start out normal and progress to sporadic irregulars, and next lethal arrhythmia's like (ie: pulseless V-Tach) that can and will potentially kill you.

Mike

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You want to be sure your supplements like Hawthorn are a quality and sufficient extract. Cycle Support has a quality extract and dose

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Read somewhere that red rice yeast does wonders for high blood pressure.Do not have first hand experience with it,though.
RYR used to be really effective until they found out in had some statins in it and the FDA said no more. Now I am not sure how effective it really is anymore.

Conagher

Conagher

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
RYR used to be really effective until they found out in had some statins in it and the FDA said no more. Now I am not sure how effective it really is anymore.
Damn,when the hell is the FDA going to leave supplements alone?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
garz Supplement Auction 2
Supplements 13
Supplements 1
Supplement Auction 6
Anabolics 0