Supplements @ Work

zombiemuscle

zombiemuscle

Awards
  • Established
Not normally, but if they had a suspicion to test, they might.. After all, they are illicit drugs..
Just like the military..
Wouldn't it be fine if the government hasn't banned said substance? Like the prohormone Dimethazine... It is still legally sold.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Wouldn't it be fine if the government hasn't banned said substance? Like the prohormone Dimethazine... It is still legally sold.
Ya, that right there would be fine to use.

I doubt any normal business would check you for steroids though unless all of a sudden you became overly aggressive towards your boss and coworkers lol..

naturalgainer

naturalgainer

Awards
  • Established
Well I am in high school and when I whip out my bcaa powder i get some weird looks or comments, and some people even thinks its some type of steroid. :banghead:

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well I am in high school and when I whip out my bcaa powder i get some weird looks or comments, and some people even thinks its some type of steroid. :banghead:
A lot of people in highschool think creatine is a steroid..

Ignorance is bliss lol..

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
My co-workers (nurses) just tell me I'm going to die from the pills I take during my shift. They usually see me popping my anabolic pump lmao.

That ^

I love it how people always tell me that I'm going to die from taking amino, fish oil, or hell any supplement. I also get A LOT of sh!t for drinking 2 gallons of water. Yeah that double or triple whopper won't kill you but my grilled chicken and gallon of water, pure poison.

Greatest thing when obese people give me health or diet tips
:lmao:

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ive had the astonished look on co-workers faces when taking pills, but when I tell them about the healthy fats, vitamins, minerals and such, that one needs or is usefull, especially one who trains seriously, they start to understand. The few guys at my work who do lift weights all take supplements and we dont mind sharing what we are taking. Everything ive ever recommended (from my own personal use), has always worked for them. So in that respect, thats a good thing.

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
A lot of people in highschool think creatine is a steroid..

Ignorance is bliss lol..
I have a friend that really does think that(His a 23 years old and has been working out since 7th grade). When did creatine become steroids I don't know :dunno:

ignorance is bliss but only when they keep it to themselves. I truly can't stand average people when it comes to diet and exercise.

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
Ive had the astonished look on co-workers faces when taking pills, but when I tell them about the healthy fats, vitamins, minerals and such, that one needs or is usefull, especially one who trains seriously, they start to understand. The few guys at my work who do lift weights all take supplements and we dont mind sharing what we are taking. Everything ive ever recommended (from my own personal use), has always worked for them. So in that respect, thats a good thing.
You truly are one lucky person!

naturalgainer

naturalgainer

Awards
  • Established
its true, I have had so many people ask me if creatine is a steroid. I have even had 10th grader ask me if tren would be ok since it is only a vitamin.:bigeyes:

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
its true, I have had so many people ask me if creatine is a steroid. I have even had 10th grader ask me if tren would be ok since it is only a vitamin.:bigeyes:
I would have said yes..

I have tried to help high schoolers with their lifting, but there is something wrong with most of them. They have no concept of diet or proper training and they take steroids all year round, thinking because it is OTC, it is ok..

Kids are stupid as fock these days..

AtlasEnduring

AtlasEnduring

Banned
Awards
I have spent entire 45 minute lunch period giving lectures on various substances(from P5P to CoQ10 to the reality about steroids to piracetam)

I am the only person at work who takes supps.

Plus on the steroid testing bit, hell they wouldnt waste the money :p They wouldnt care anyways.

I would have said yes..

I have tried to help high schoolers with their lifting, but there is something wrong with most of them. They have no concept of diet or proper training and they take steroids all year round, thinking because it is OTC, it is ok..

Kids are stupid as fock these days..
I send a guy doing tricep "push downs" but instead of pushing he was yanking the crap out of it and slamming his whole body forward...Tall skinny dude. I start talking to him, went to explain the work out he was shooting for, but he said he could get more weight doing it his way o.0

Okay....better yet, upon talking for a few minutes he talked about a supplement he once took that put on like 14 lbs in a month. Upon talking more, I explained to him he took steroids. All he said was "oh, okay"....

I hate 90% of the human population...i think I really do lol.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have spent entire 45 minute lunch period giving lectures on various substances(from P5P to CoQ10 to the reality about steroids to piracetam)

Plus on the steroid testing bit, hell they wouldnt waste the money :p They wouldnt care anyways.

I send a guy doing tricep "push downs" but instead of pushing he was yanking the crap out of it and slamming his whole body forward...Tall skinny dude. I start talking to him, went to explain the work out he was shooting for, but he said he could get more weight doing it his way o.0

Okay....better yet, upon talking for a few minutes he talked about a supplement he once took that put on like 14 lbs in a month. Upon talking more, I explained to him he took steroids. All he said was "oh, okay"....

I see our future leaders of the world now :shocked1:...

We are focked lol..

Better find Jesus as your Lord and savior now and have a relationship with him or forever hold your peace :D..
Or Satan will hold your "peace" lol...

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established

I helped two of my friends with there work and diet and one of them all day would go weight himself, like every hour or so, and tell me that he was heavier and that he had gained muscles; but he never weighted himself first thing in the morning. My other friend would walk around all day telling me not to read about training, supplements, or even foods and just eat anything I want and lift and I would get big...he then would go on about how he had gained 7lbs in only couple of weeks(he had weighted himself after workout one day and he was 7lbs heavier and we all know that's all muscles cause water doesn't have any weights). I would also like to add that these are 4.0 college students and that there going for pre-med, PRE-MED!!!!

I think these kids are probably taking muscle-tech products. That's how there getting big so fast :laugh:

naturalgainer

naturalgainer

Awards
  • Established
kids definitely are stupid im still only 16 but I try to be as smart as i can on the subject so I dont sound like them!

rabican

rabican

Awards
  • Established
Funny story, my friend isn't much of a supplement guy like me so we were lifting at the gym and he sees me popping some vit c and says like oh is that steroids...I want to get big too let me have some. So I pull out niacin from my bag and gave him 500mg...after 20min later we had a good laugh...well I did atleast :)

zombiemuscle

zombiemuscle

Awards
  • Established
Funny story, my friend isn't much of a supplement guy like me so we were lifting at the gym and he sees me popping some vit c and says like oh is that steroids...I want to get big too let me have some. So I pull out niacin from my bag and gave him 500mg...after 20min later we had a good laugh...well I did atleast :)
That's awesome! :party:

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Atleast you didn't give him 50mg of S-drol, which i assume he wook of took just as easily as the niacin.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ha, I mentioned something about a preworkout drink to one of the girls in my office. She wanted to try it, so I gave her one scoop of white flood, what I was currently using PWO, and told her to take half of it 1 hour before working out. She now refers to it as workout crack. She will make comments like "Man I can use some of that workout crack tonight" when I offer her another scoop, she quickly says "No im kidding that stuff is way to crazy"

zombiemuscle

zombiemuscle

Awards
  • Established
Atleast you didn't give him 50mg of S-drol, which i assume he wook of took just as easily as the niacin.
My buddy at the grocery store kept asking for supps so I gave him a weeks worth of dimethazine/Max LMG. Didn't tell him what it was lol. He liked it.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
Dude I have my whole office taking Black Cats. They love them.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
LOl Geranium damnit! Yeah it ran out! Small ass bottles. I got a good deal on them at Max Muscle for 19$

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
Ever tried clearshot?
If that's what I think it is then I have! I got a free sample from BB.com and it's was a bad idea to chug it. A really really really bad fukking idea!

I'm getting almost entire gym hooked on LG, CL, and Nutraplanet product :D

kelso312

kelso312

Awards
  • Established
This week I am sampling Kratom strains for the first time ever while I am at work.... Trying to decide on two or three to buy in the last few days before the ban. I do not really see why they are making a fuss about this stuff.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
This week I am sampling Kratom strains for the first time ever while I am at work.... Trying to decide on two or three to buy in the last few days before the ban. I do not really see why they are making a fuss about this stuff.
Green Indo seems to be the go to for work purposes. What stain do you like for work?

kelso312

kelso312

Awards
  • Established
Green Indo seems to be the go to for work purposes. What stain do you like for work?
So far none. All 3 strains I have tried I helped with muscle tension and were fairly pleasant.

Yesterday Maeng Da felt like I was right on the cusp of it giving me energy, creativity and focus but just could not get me there.

I highly doubt that I would want to take kratom at work. I am multitasking. Not enough hours in the day to spend at work AND test out 6-8 different strains. The ban is coming fast.

Would you see it helping at work?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
6 year bump -- strong. lol :)

Since I saw this, it just feels appropriate to share: