Supplements to bulk up?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Food. Seriously. Save your money and just eat while taking the staple supps.

And prohormones aren't supplements so Idk how that got in here lol
Yes they are.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Super Supps

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Food and Xgels or DAA/Growth Factor
Soon, and at an epic price too ;). One could say that Glycophase can't hurt in it, I mean we want them to be lean gains right?

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
First off, stop kidding yourselves with "prohormones." Most are active steroids. This kid does not need em, and will be thankfully not to take them down the road.

Avoid the booze. Not going to help at all. Will derail progress. If your using it for calories, then your an idiot who can't diet and shouldn't give advice. That said, don't be afraid to enjoy yourself every once in a while. Party hard, but keep it limited.

Eat, train, eat, eat, shit, eat, sleep, eat, shit, fuck, repeat...

Recompadrol, Anabeta, Creatine HCL: Best bulking stack.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
First off, stop kidding yourselves with "prohormones." Most are active steroids. This kid does not need em, and will be thankfully not to take them down the road.

Avoid the booze. Not going to help at all. Will derail progress. If your using it for calories, then your an idiot who can't diet and shouldn't give advice. That said, don't be afraid to enjoy yourself every once in a while. Party hard, but keep it limited.

Eat, train, eat, eat, ****, eat, sleep, eat, ****, ****, repeat...

I agree with this. I also want to add that when people bulk, they should use a digestive enzyme matrix to compensate for all the extra food going down the hatch.

gibbons2

Awards

Eat, train, eat, eat, ****, eat, sleep, eat, ****, ****, repeat...

thanks for the solid advice man! much appreciated

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I agree with this. I also want to add that when people bulk, they should use a digestive enzyme matrix to compensate for all the extra food going down the hatch.
Didn't suggest it, as I've never used a digestive enzyme, but as soon as the fall hits I planned on giving Gut Health a run. Can't beat $25 for 60 days.

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Most things starting with "chee". Cheesecake, Cheetos, cheese, cheesy puffs, Cheerios...
Jokes aside, just eat buddy. Good, quality whole foods.

JoeRich

Awards
nano vapor getting good results and zma

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Most things starting with "chee". Cheesecake, Cheetos, cheese, cheesy puffs, Cheerios...
Jokes aside, just eat buddy. Good, quality whole foods.
cheez-its...

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
People still use Nano Vapor?

gibbons2

Awards
lol even I, being young, have never bought into that crap. all about the ingredients. people have to look past the marketing.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
NaNo vapor actually has a really good profile nowadays. I prefer nitrates to citrulline malate but it's nothing to scoff at:

Unfortunately, it only lasts 13 workouts and has enough yohimbe to incapacitate a cow

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
NaNo vapor actually has a really good profile nowadays. I prefer nitrates to citrulline malate but it's nothing to scoff at:

Unfortunately, it only lasts 13 workouts and has enough yohimbe to incapacitate a cow
Agreed, not a fan of their msrketing but I do enjoy 3 scoops (1 sample) every now and again

Swanson52

Swanson52

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Eat, train, eat, eat, shit, eat, sleep, eat, shit, fuck, repeat...

Booze was said by me tongue-in-cheek. Calm down, Francis nobody said he should drink beer.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Booze was said by me tongue-in-cheek. Calm down, Francis nobody said he should drink beer.
This wasn't even a shot at you, so let's no be butt hurt and crying.

I wouldn't go so far as the beer and whiskey most nights like we do but it is calories and that can help if you are truly pushing yourself training wise
This is however terrible advice. Someone who drinks heavy most nights, and thinks it is beneficial to training is an idiot, who can't diet and has no place giving advice on the subject.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote

3 scoops would be ideal if certain dosages were lowered in the profile. Gets stim heavy at 3 scoops.

mpdc

mpdc

Awards
Train eat sleep and make use of the many good aminos out there and it is so important to eat at the right times and what u eat for optimal results
Amino loading before during after exercise workout might benefit
Make use of glutamine creatine so on get your macronutrients and micros in order and u will see results

gibbons2

Awards
putting staples and diet aside, a lot of people seem to use anabeta or pro hormones as a way to bulk. thanks for the input! btw I'm not saying I'm going to use these. just wanted to know what y'all are using!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
putting staples and diet aside, a lot of people seem to use anabeta or pro hormones as a way to bulk. thanks for the input! btw I'm not saying I'm going to use these. just wanted to know what y'all are using!
The reason people use anabeta on a bulk.... One huge reason is because it increases appetite.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
3 scoops would be ideal if certain dosages were lowered in the profile. Gets stim heavy at 3 scoops.
Some people report that the Theanine content helps "smooth out" the stim rush. Could even go with 2 scoops and add in additional Cit. Mal.

johndenny

Awards
Hey guys I was wondering what are some supplements that you guys use during the winter months to bulk up a little bit. it can be ANYTHING just name what you use. GO!
Bulking up is easier if you take the right raw materials. These goal-specific supplements, guaranteed to help you add muscle fast like Amino Acid Formulas, EFA'S, Creatine, Vitamin C, Vitamin B-Complex, and most important A Multi-Vitamin.

asooneyeonig

asooneyeonig

Awards
i find if i cant bulk up with food and hard enough workouts, then my food intake sucks and my workouts suck. so i fix those first. i then save supplements after i get everything else just right. and seeing as how i am not one of the worlds elite, i see no need to supplement more than good food and a hard workout.

even when i was training people there were many i would take off supplements, get them to eat better, and have them workout harder with a better program and they saw better results than before. remember, supplements supplement what you are doing. so if what you are doing sucks than you are only adding suckage to your results.

gibbons2

Awards
I'm not sure if I would want to use anabeta. honestly, it doesn't look too promising.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
just my opinion
Would you care to elaborate? Why is that your opinion?

Any study showing it doesn't work/has a negative effect? Personal experience? Or should we just take your word for it?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
While everyone is entitled to their own opinions, even if you were convinced of its effectiveness I would hold off AnaBeta at your age and dial in your nutritional approach and training techniques.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
It's just his opinion lol. Listen to Bolt.

d1sc1ple

Awards
What research could you have done that wasnt promising? PubMed has some legit studies on Anacyclus Posted, plus all the positive feedback it has. I suggest you try it then give us your opinion again...

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established