Supplements for Shoulder surgery

pyro123

Awards
Folks

I just had SLAP II tear on my dominant arm 1.5 months ago. 3 anchors 9-11 o'clock and 2 anchors 2-3 o'clock. Pain is unbearable at the bicep tendon. Physical therapist doesnt help either. To my bad luck, i have tendinosis on my left shoulder. I am wondering if i can benefit from other new supplements out there. I admit I dont keep up with the supplement craze and i may be missing better supplements. All i am taking is:

- Orange Triad Multivitamin 6xday
- Ocassionally Animal Omega or NOW omega.

I discontinued the following:

- Animal Flex- replaced by orange triad which contains enough amounts
- USPLabs Super Cissus because of very bad side effects. But it does work. Reluctant to try Osteo-sport due to the same side effects.

Are there other new products that i am missing?

Thanks

ZiR RED

ZiR RED

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
High dose fish oil will help to reduce the inflammation. Combine it with pin point icing.

And get a new PT, because balancing your shoulder girdle is what you really need.

Br

RAHHH

Awards
  • Established
if its for a "lab tast" then I would have to say igf-1LR3 s AMAZING if good quality.

other supps:
fishoil
toco-8 (vitE blend to help healing)
multiv/m (puritans whole food)
ibcca's
-------------
light lifting, straching. other then that and mayeb a few more basics only time man.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
There was talk to GHenerate helping people with recovery.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
if its for a "lab tast" then I would have to say igf-1LR3 s AMAZING if good quality.

other supps:
fishoil
toco-8 (vitE blend to help healing)
multiv/m (puritans whole food)
ibcca's
-------------
light lifting, straching. other then that and mayeb a few more basics only time man.
TOCO 8 might help, I would also take in bcaa's and antioxidants.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Cissus is another highly reccomended anti-inflamatory.

giorgio1117

Awards
i took a bottle of usp's super cissus after i had shoulder surgery, and i found that it helped me a lot, especially with the pain. i also was taking flax and fish oil.