Supplements for an athlete??

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the help. Purple wrath doesnt look like anything special and the somnidren i dont really wana take cuz i dont wana take anything that messes with my sleep. Ill look into the others.
The somnidren gh and zmk stack will give you a more restful, deeper sleep which in return will release natural GH from the REM sleep.. and purple wraath is awesome because it boosts endurance and recovery time.. good luck with whatever you choose :thumbsup:

MEH89

MEH89

Awards
  • Established
I hate pre workout products, worthless IMO. If I had to pick a couple products they would be as follows. I think one of the most important factors to a good workout is hydration, mind set, and making sure you have took in a sufficent amount of carbs. Pre-workout do little in my opinion, I also hate caffine do to the fact it restricts bloodflow, and dehydrates you.
1. Whey Protein
2. Scivation xtend
3. Incarnate
4. Epic Nutritons 5 tetra
5. Some type of creatine

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
The somnidren gh and zmk stack will give you a more restful, deeper sleep which in return will release natural GH from the REM sleep.. and purple wraath is awesome because it boosts endurance and recovery time.. good luck with whatever you choose :thumbsup:

^^Smart man.

Griff55

Griff55

Banned
Awards
why are u taking a prohormone bro? ure close to testing

Well were 6 games in out of 10 and were not making the playoffs this year so imma just wait and start the PH after the season that way i have more time and can workout harder. I play for Blackburn College, small D3 school. Not too worried about testing, i had to pass one to play and it only showed high testosterone levels because of a CGL/Trib stack. And im not going to have one again unless its obvious im juicing up lol. But i have heard that a M-Drol/P-Plex PH cycle will result in a FAIL on the tests.... o_O

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks for the help. Purple wrath doesnt look like anything special
Dude, nothing looks special to you. Purple Wraath/Xtend/Coreabc are very special, and not in the 'I need a helmet' kinda way. In fact, when I truly meditate on the full depth of these product's specialness, I weep.

and the somnidren i dont really wana take cuz i dont wana take anything that messes with my sleep. Ill look into the others.
You're getting good advice here, don't underestimate it.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Dude, nothing looks special to you. Purple Wraath/Xtend/Coreabc are very special, and not in the 'I need a helmet' kinda way. In fact, when I truly meditate on the full depth of these product's specialness, I weep.

You're getting good advice here, don't underestimate it.

I gave up already :)

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
I feel like im in a presidentail debate trying to explain away a word i said, but by special i meant that those things really didnt seem like they were worth the money, considering i have limited resources.... Still listeniong to yall just wana spend my money and get the best bang for my buck.

Griff55- Last year we were 10-0 regular season and this year were 5-0 so far. Last year a couple of our guys i think were taking testonate 50 which i belive is 3 methyls up until 4 weeks before the testing and one of them got tested and passed. I wouldnt mess with that stuff though bro, a lot of guys i know got screwed up by prohormones...

Griff55

Griff55

Banned
Awards
I feel like im in a presidentail debate trying to explain away a word i said, but by special i meant that those things really didnt seem like they were worth the money, considering i have limited resources.... Still listeniong to yall just wana spend my money and get the best bang for my buck.

Griff55- Last year we were 10-0 regular season and this year were 5-0 so far. Last year a couple of our guys i think were taking testonate 50 which i belive is 3 methyls up until 4 weeks before the testing and one of them got tested and passed. I wouldnt mess with that stuff though bro, a lot of guys i know got screwed up by prohormones...

Well not that im saying that they didnt get screwed up, but ive done alot of research on the stuff and i would just like to hear some of your feedback on how it messed them up if u dont mind.

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
nah i dont mind at all. well my close friend just got some bad lumps in his one pec by his nipple and had some shutdown. Ive tryed a lot of natty test boosters and a couple of them made my pubertal gyno worse, i dunno good diet and hitting weights hard is all you need in my oppionon. But if ure gonna go with it make sure to get a SERM.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well not that im saying that they didnt get screwed up, but ive done alot of research on the stuff and i would just like to hear some of your feedback on how it messed them up if u dont mind.
discussions of PH's/PS's belongs in the steroid section.

you can find the answers to all your questions there

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
yeah we all know that bro, obviously hes not old enough to post over there or at all on the subject. I know a lot of guys who try the crap because they don't have enough info. As an athlete its my responsibility to give someone the info when they ask, no matter what section its in. But lets get back to the main topic.... Any final stack ideas, im just coming up with the totals and seeing how much everything will cost.

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
Def. get something for Intra Workout nutrition like Intra-Aid
Good advice and solid avy. Congrats, you're a winner of the "Reign of Animal" promo. Hit me up with a PM.

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
So i calculated out the cost of everything and clout seems to be to expensive to put in. Kind of upset about it but im gonna replace it with di creatine malate and beta alanine. How much di creatine malate should i take a day and when? Also how does the bulk cissus work and how much do u take and when? And also how do you dose the waxy maize?

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
any help on the cissus? how much should i buy for a month?