Supplement Question

Skar101

Awards
Hey guys I've been doing some research and I believe I'm ready to ask a question.

Background:

I took Andro at 19 with a group of friends. Amazing Results, but we put the work in.

I'm 24 and have about 6 months of free time and I'm looking for similar results. I have been working out for the past few years, mainly cardio and working out with weights only about 3 days a week.

I understand the product is off the market and it seems my alternatives are a little more extreme then I would like.

1) Monohydrate Creatine seems to be what i want to take but i'm afraid it will just bulk and not add lean muscle if i buy the wrong product

2) ALSO, i read a few post/articles saying the muscle mass disappears very rapidly after you stop using the product.

3) I really would like andro type results, lean and large muscle mass. Any recommendations are welcome.

-Thanks in Advance

also, this seems outa place :bruce3: but hillarious

ryaroberts

ryaroberts

Awards
  • Established
1) welcome =)

2) move to anabolic section (rules are rules)

3) are you wanting natural results or more hormonal increase results?

Skar101

Awards
ahhhh thanks, will do. Obviously didn't read enough.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
for natural, i would look into 11-oxo, intra-aid, beta alanine. for unnatural (steroidal), havoc/epi or hdrol would be good options.

ryaroberts

ryaroberts

Awards
  • Established
*hormonal advice only*
"the one" looks promising but its so new i would wait for people to share their experiences/results/feedback with the product.

personally when i ran epi i was a non responder at 40mg 6weeks

the only thing that hits me good is m-drol (superdrol) but since its been so long since your last run, i would go more mild.