SuperSize -- The World's Best Pre-Workout

TheProfessor

TheProfessor

Awards
Just the bloating and such. Some ppl have digestive issues with it as well. Also, some people have a specific creatine they use. Like AppNut's reasoning behind not adding creatine to their pre workout. I'm sorry if I sound mean or something, I am just giving my observational opinions.

I used to be in the whole throw in everything and the kitchen sink in my pre workouts buying mentality but after trying almost everything on the market the energy is SO different with each product.

Anyhow, if I'm right you were a beta tester right? Did you take it at 1 scoop for the whole bottle? Did you notice any tapering in it's effects as time went by? Like any lessening of it's effects over becoming "used to" it.
Lets be realistic, ALL stimulants lose potency when abused for long periods, or even just used too frequently. I myself did not have an issue with tapering because I workout 3 times per week. So, by virtue of how stimulants work, it will "last longer" for me since I wouldn't take it as often as a person who works out 6 days per week.

As for creatine bloating, I only think there were (significant) issues with that when it was popular to "load it". Otherwise everyone reacts differently, that can't be avoided. Some people bloat easier than other's, but in this amount I don't foresee any issues.

Next, I think AX hardly threw everything in the sink in there, there are only 7 ingredients and they are all actives. Check out any BSN or Muscletech prodcut that have 20+ ingredients all in insignificant amounts LOL.

Lastly, yes I did test it and I only used one scoop for the whole trial period. I didn't need to increase, I could have but I didn't need to.

You aren't sounding mean brother, these are legitimate things to bring up. I hope these help fill you in accordingly. This is just my 2 cents about the product anyway.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lets be realistic, ALL stimulants lose potency when abused for long periods, or even just used too frequently. I myself did not have an issue with tapering because I workout 3 times per week. So, by virtue of how stimulants work, it will "last longer" for me since I wouldn't take it as often as a person who works out 6 days per week.

As for creatine bloating, I only think there were (significant) issues with that when it was popular to "load it". Otherwise everyone reacts differently, that can't be avoided. Some people bloat easier than other's, but in this amount I don't foresee any issues.

Next, I think AX hardly threw everything in the sink in there, there are only 7 ingredients and they are all actives. Check out any BSN or Muscletech prodcut that have 20+ ingredients all in insignificant amounts LOL.

Lastly, yes I did test it and I only used one scoop for the whole trial period. I didn't need to increase, I could have but I didn't need to.

You aren't sounding mean brother, these are legitimate things to bring up. I hope these help fill you in accordingly. This is just my 2 cents about the product anyway.
COMPLETELY agreed with you on getting used to the stims. 3x per week IMO is perfect. But there are those guys who go all out and train 2x a day. In that case probably not.
And about the ingredients, that's why I really like this product. Doesn't have EVERYTHING in it. Just what we need. Some people I must say, just cannot handle creatine for some reason. Even at the maintenance dose of 3g-5gs. But I guess the jury has presented the verdict on Creatine Monohydrate works.

One more thing I am forgetting to address here~ How was the taste?

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
I want a free bottle lol. Pick me pick me!!

TheProfessor

TheProfessor

Awards
Hows the taste? It's BADASS.

It tastes EXACTLY like the original Gatorade.

Its lemon/lime flavored but has NO gross synthetic citrus 'bite' that other supplements have. It's a refreshing drink. Not a glass of battery acid.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hows the taste? It's BADASS.

It tastes EXACTLY like the original Gatorade.

Its lemon/lime flavored but has NO gross synthetic citrus 'bite' that other supplements have. It's a refreshing drink. Not a glass of battery acid.
Nice my favorite! :D

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just the bloating and such. Some ppl have digestive issues with it as well. Also, some people have a specific creatine they use. Like AppNut's reasoning behind not adding creatine to their pre workout. I'm sorry if I sound mean or something, I am just giving my observational opinions.

I used to be in the whole throw in everything and the kitchen sink in my pre workouts buying mentality but after trying almost everything on the market the energy is SO different with each product.

Anyhow, if I'm right you were a beta tester right? Did you take it at 1 scoop for the whole bottle? Did you notice any tapering in it's effects as time went by? Like any lessening of it's effects over becoming "used to" it.
Dude, adding 2gr creatine to anything will not matter in the least, even if you already take creatine. So you get 7gr a couple times a week, who cares. :D

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dude, adding 2gr creatine to anything will not matter in the least, even if you already take creatine. So you get 7gr a couple times a week, who cares. :D
Hehe true I was just saying that those select few that don't do well with monohydrate version might not be so happy. But other than that I see nothing anyone can argue about.

Gonna be an interesting October for sure.

I'll be looking to see impressive things from the logs. :)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It looks like it was aimed to replace Jack3d (plus variations). Similar serving size, creatine + ingredient for pumps + stimulants + cognitive enhancers. A more innovative approach to a very popular product. It will be interesting to see how successful this will be.

Given how many PMs I sent which were unreplied to after being told I could sample the new Slim FX I will assume these giveaways will not be available to those in the UK.

I will look forward to seeing reviews from some of the other heavy stimulant pre workout users.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That is MSRP, which we have to advertise. I would expect retailers like NP to sell it for between $26-$29. It will be priced inline with the other popular pre-workouts if not cheaper.
yeah, its just MSRP. Interested to see the logs/reviews on this stuff.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Southpaw is a heavy stimulant user, his comparison would be thorough.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Southpaw is a heavy stimulant user, his comparison would be thorough.
Thanks for the show of support BD! Although, that description infers that how I'm somehow related to Charlie Sheen or the late Corey Haim, either way I'll take it! :)

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
500 tubs over 31 days....in for being one of the 16.13 daily winners!! Bring.it.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the show of support BD! Although, that description infers that how I'm somehow related to Charlie Sheen or the late Corey Haim, either way I'll take it! :)
My pre workout stimulant usage makes Sheen look like he was getting his highs from green tea. ;)

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like stimulants just not ones that make me feel like dirt.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My pre workout stimulant usage makes Sheen look like he was getting his highs from green tea. ;)
Now if you could only match his other exploits!! Lol

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like stimulants just not ones that make me feel like dirt.
I can guarantee you that this will NOT make you feel like dirt, mud, sand, or anything other than appropriately energized to get in, get it done, and get it done well.

Fun Fact: Total value of giveaways to come in the month of October (including SuperSize): $50,000. Oh yeah, baby! Blowin the bank to give YOU a taste of what's to come!!!

Also, to back up the product here, I was also in on some of the testing. The stim, to me, is VERY appropriate for a pre-w/o formulation. I'm a stim junkie (partially recovering, partially off the wagon!), and this one did me just fine. I was dosing stims decently heavily for a LONG time when I tested this, and 2 scoops worth did me just dandy. Energy up, focus up, drive up, and the will to get in there... outstanding! This one is definitely TiM-ApproveD!! :D

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My pre workout stimulant usage makes Sheen look more and more attractive to me. ;)
Easy, killer...

(yes, this has now become a crossover thread--sorry AX, you're getting the AI treatment, now :laugh: )

And on a serious note (that is sure to be misquoted by bdcc), the original Gatorade flavor sounds SO awesome. Seriously. That takes me back to when I was younger and baseball doubleheaders in the Summers. I'm thoroughly looking forward to this product even more, now.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Easy, killer...

(yes, this has now become a crossover thread--sorry AX, you're getting the AI treatment, now :laugh: )

And on a serious note (that is sure to be misquoted by bdcc), the original Gatorade flavor sounds SO awesome. Seriously. That takes me back to when I was younger and baseball doubleheaders in the Summers. I'm thoroughly looking forward to this product even more, now.
I'm looking forward to the flavor as well! I'm kinda a "tongue-junkie" - really into different flavors and whatnot, so if a product is nasty, it's out in my book. I haven't gotten to try this one yet, but when the guys came back from the flavor lab, their report to the rest of us was really glowing for this one. It was like 2 kids rediscovering childhood memories or something. They were seriously excited to have it taste this good!!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm looking forward to the flavor as well! I'm kinda a "tongue-junkie" - really into different flavors and whatnot, so if a product is nasty, it's out in my book. I haven't gotten to try this one yet, but when the guys came back from the flavor lab, their report to the rest of us was really glowing for this one. It was like 2 kids rediscovering childhood memories or something. They were seriously excited to have it taste this good!!
That's awesome.

I was having this discussion in another thread, but aside from an intra-workout (which I personally mix with a half-gallon of water), I don't care what anything tastes like because I typically just slam it. That being said, I do love when a product tastes great; it's just not necessary as long as it works (and as long as it doesn't make me ralph; e.g. bulk cissus powder lol). But this particular flavor sounds like one I might actually mix up in a shaker with 16-24oz of water (opposed to the usual 6oz or whatever minimal amount I can get away with) and sip on a day out or something else like that. That flavor takes me back for sure.

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
Sorry if I missed this but when is this being released?

TheProfessor

TheProfessor

Awards
I can't post the link because I don't have enough posts, but if you go to AX's website and click on "Arsenal" you will find a countdown timer for all the new releases! WOOT!

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's awesome.

I was having this discussion in another thread, but aside from an intra-workout (which I personally mix with a half-gallon of water), I don't care what anything tastes like because I typically just slam it. That being said, I do love when a product tastes great; it's just not necessary as long as it works (and as long as it doesn't make me ralph; e.g. bulk cissus powder lol). But this particular flavor sounds like one I might actually mix up in a shaker with 16-24oz of water (opposed to the usual 6oz or whatever minimal amount I can get away with) and sip on a day out or something else like that. That flavor takes me back for sure.
I've had some things that have tasted like half-backed arse, and some things that I'd drink alongside dinner. Wish i could say first-hand how this one really is, but I have faith that if the big dogs say that it is good (The Prof being one of 'em), then I trust that.

As for you, I say we try it out together! PM me your name, addy, phone, email address and I'll get you hooked up with one when they come out. Fair enough? :)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Haha, will the offer of free product be enough to break Blake's stimulant abstinence?

It is like putting a cake in front of a girl on a diet.

AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established
Given how many PMs I sent which were unreplied to after being told I could sample the new Slim FX I will assume these giveaways will not be available to those in the UK.
For right now, yes its only for the US. However we working on partnering with Muscle Finesse on a UK/EU giveaway in the coming months.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've had some things that have tasted like half-backed arse, and some things that I'd drink alongside dinner. Wish i could say first-hand how this one really is, but I have faith that if the big dogs say that it is good (The Prof being one of 'em), then I trust that.

As for you, I say we try it out together! PM me your name, addy, phone, email address and I'll get you hooked up with one when they come out. Fair enough? :)
Info sent. Thanks for the offer, bro.

Haha, will the offer of free product be enough to break Blake's stimulant abstinence?

It is like putting a cake in front of a girl on a diet.
lol

Well, I'm so intrigued by this, that I will break my stim-free break to try it. I will likely just use a half-serving or maybe a full scoop, but no more than that.

It should be interesting to see what the reaction will be like with 4+ months of no stimulants.

TheProfessor

TheProfessor

Awards
It should be interesting to see what the reaction will be like with 4+ months of no stimulants.

Hopefully there is no reaction, and you just have some kickass workouts! I find it negative when I react with things :p

AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established
fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Its really four grams of creatine guys. The one scoop dose is just a test dose then you go up to two.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Info sent. Thanks for the offer, bro.

lol

Well, I'm so intrigued by this, that I will break my stim-free break to try it. I will likely just use a half-serving or maybe a full scoop, but no more than that.

Wow!! 4 months with no stims?!
I can barely last the 4 weeks w/o stims. And I still cheat and add in some green tea when Im at work lol.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can barely last the 4 weeks w/o stims. And I still cheat and add in some green tea when Im at work lol.
September 20th marked 4 months. I had done a 4 week and a 5 week break in the past, and neither did much to reset tolerance (ran Reset AD the first time and nothing the second). This time, I've ran 4 bottles of Revamp, so hopefully that's helped. I'm dealing with HPA problems, so it's somewhat forced me to behave and stick off of them. All the years of high dosing stimulants can't have helped matters for me without appropriate breaks.

The first 2 weeks drive me nuts with the headaches, but after that, it's not bad at all. I do miss stim-loaded pre-workouts, though, haha. The good thing is there are plenty of great non-stim pre-workouts on the market now so it's not as bad.

I'll be dosing stimulants probably at 4 weeks on, 8 off for life, now, just to be safe once everything is resolved.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
September 20th marked 4 months. I had done a 4 week and a 5 week break in the past, and neither did much to reset tolerance (ran Reset AD the first time and nothing the second). This time, I've ran 4 bottles of Revamp, so hopefully that's helped. I'm dealing with HPA problems, so it's somewhat forced me to behave and stick off of them. All the years of high dosing stimulants can't have helped matters for me without appropriate breaks.

The first 2 weeks drive me nuts with the headaches, but after that, it's not bad at all. I do miss stim-loaded pre-workouts, though, haha. The good thing is there are plenty of great non-stim pre-workouts on the market now so it's not as bad.

I'll be dosing stimulants probably at 4 weeks on, 8 off for life, now, just to be safe once everything is resolved.
Ah yea the thyroid issue. I see

What are your opinions of nonstim preworkout drinks? And what have you tried?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ah yea the thyroid issue. I see

What are your opinions of nonstim preworkout drinks? And what have you tried?
I've been using Ultima and I like it. Anabolic Ignite is on my to-try list at some point. Ragnok Ultra caffeine-free wasn't bad. Adamantium is good. I've got a couple samples of Hemavol to try. Nitrozine isn't bad.

Of what I've tried, I like Ultima the best.

Cooky32

Cooky32

Awards
  • Established
I really want to try this. AX makes excellent products. I loved testing the pump product I tested.

AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established
I really want to try this. AX makes excellent products. I loved testing the pump product I tested.
Thanks for being part of the testing program. We appreciate you.

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
It's about the same for me here.. .Been overdosing stims too much making me a nonresponder on some heavy stim pwos out there.. Promised myself to take the whole year off ... Been clean for some months now, besides a cup of coffee here and there..

But I'm not so sure I can keep that promise with this damn release of SlimFX and SuperSize coming now, rofl!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's about the same for me here.. .Been overdosing stims too much making me a nonresponder on some heavy stim pwos out there.. Promised myself to take the whole year off ... Been clean for some months now, besides a cup of coffee here and there..

But I'm not so sure I can keep that promise with this damn release of SlimFX and SuperSize coming now, rofl!
I know what you mean man. Some promising products!!

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
Say what what ? Less then 2 days....! :djparty:

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
Damn I really wanna get my hands on this stuff. Haven't been this pumped about a pre-workout since Ultima was announced.

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
I was very intrigued by the ingredient profile and the original testing that took place. You can't go wrong with the HUGE GIVEAWAY and Single samples.

This has been a long time coming and looking forward to many of you getting to try this!!!

AX, Nice explanation/breakdown on the ingredient profile.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was very intrigued by the ingredient profile and the original testing that took place. You can't go wrong with the HUGE GIVEAWAY and Single samples.

This has been a long time coming and looking forward to many of you getting to try this!!!

AX, Nice explanation/breakdown on the ingredient profile.
JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJ DAWG

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Stoked to try this, eizbear hooked me up can't wait to get it