SuperSaponins aka stronger than PureSap??

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
Is this something that worksafter a single dose or does it need to build up in your system?

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
this is the same thing in powerfull man... so this I would have to say will build up BUT will likely show some effects off the bat... just not the whole of those effects.

Havnt tried the trib product though... that may very well be apparent off the bat, its been since like last dec ad jan since I read the "logs" on that.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think just as any adaptagen, PureSAP may exert some immediate effects, mostly neurological in nature, but takes a certain amount of accumulation to really take effect.

That's not too far fetched a speculation. ;)

Well, NP always start the biding on the conservative tip..smart business becuase many say they will buy but never do...

but in most cases with a USPowder release its first come first serve and spld out..

The first run of Bulk P-SLin sold in 3 days so I had to restock quickly and luckly I had some on hand.

NP is down to 2kgs...

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys. I'll def. try to pick some up before it's, inevitably, sold out.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is this something that worksafter a single dose or does it need to build up in your system?
Not to contradict either of the other posters (well maybe poopy -- just cause it's fun) but this is one active in PowerFULL - PureSAP with the addition of Tribulosin.

There are situations where dosing can bring upon an acute response such as fasted state pre workout. This will allow you to dose in the AM and or even upon rising and not experience the lethargy/sleepiness that some report experiencing from PowerFULL's other active, PureDOPA. This may be redundant to what Mullet said.

Chronic use over time will bring about other properties such as increased erectile size, strength and semen volume as well as an increase in libido and sense of well being.

I would imagine Tribulosin would only further potentiate the above.

No

It's seriously going to be dangerous especially 2 weeks in.

The sense of wellbeing is amazing with the combo. You just feel happy about life and your wife or girlfriend or in mullets case, boyfriend will fall in love all over again..

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's seriously going to be dangerous especially 2 weeks in.

The sense of wellbeing is amazing with the combo. You just feel happy about life and your wife or girlfriend or in mullets case, boyfriend will fall in love all over again..
You know who is going to be angry you revealed our love triangle.

saludable24

Awards
  • Established
This looks like something I am gonna have to try; especially since its BULK. I'm going to start saving my pennies now and budget a good amount on the side for this release.

it will be a 30 day hefty dose but affordable as I can make it so it allows me to reinvest into more..

Tell U what if P-SLlin moves up to number 2 on NP best seller list.

I will work with NP to Make SuperSaponins under $25 for a hefty daily dose for 30 days!

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established

I will work with NP to Make SuperSaponins under $25 for a hefty daily dose for 30 days!
This man is generous indeed - if you do that, I will buy 4 x Bulk SuperSaponins, PLUS whatever the Jacked deal is.

..it's tough being a USPLabs Junkie sometimes....

:bow28:

This man is generous indeed - if you do that, I will buy 4 x Bulk SuperSaponins, PLUS whatever the Jacked deal is.

..it's tough being a USPLabs Junkie sometimes....

:bow28:
I'm practically giving away one of the most intense pre workout cocktails(USPlabs Jacked) ever made that has 2 very cool new ingredients and many proven compounds without artifcial coloring or flavoring!

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm practically giving away one of the most intense pre workout cocktails(USPlabs Jacked) ever made that has 2 very cool new ingredients and many proven compounds without artifcial coloring or flavoring!
...a set of jinsu steak knives would be nice :thumbsup:

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Damn Jacob, thats generous indeed!

Hope to see this kick off big!

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established

How much is that per pound?

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
Not to contradict either of the other posters (well maybe poopy -- just cause it's fun) but this is one active in PowerFULL - PureSAP with the addition of Tribulosin.

There are situations where dosing can bring upon an acute response such as fasted state pre workout. This will allow you to dose in the AM and or even upon rising and not experience the lethargy/sleepiness that some report experiencing from PowerFULL's other active, PureDOPA. This may be redundant to what Mullet said.

Chronic use over time will bring about other properties such as increased erectile size, strength and semen volume as well as an increase in libido and sense of well being.

Thanks B! That sounds Great!

ShiftyCapone

ShiftyCapone

Awards
  • Established

Come on f*ckers, pick it up on the P-Slin orders. Just got my shipment in the other day....

Pumped about this, now i'm gonna have to spend more $$ at the Planet...

Come on f*ckers, pick it up on the P-Slin orders. Just got my shipment in the other day....

I may sponsor Blood Tests on SuperSaponins..Who is in?

I will pay to have your pre and post blood drawn for Free test total test, and LH....

If you buy and are a serious lifter, I would like to run some blood with some of you fellas...

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established

I will pay to have your pre and post blood drawn for Free test total test, and LH....

If you buy and are a serious lifter, I would like to run some blood with some of you fellas...
how about in a PCT setting? :D

either way it will be interesting to see what that can do with blood.

Very generous offer! almost wish I wasnt on cycle now.... almost. :D

ORLY??? please do share....

your brain stormin is always very intriguing!

Sure did and a damn brilliant one at that...well that is if it pans out and if it does, I will glably reward you for the inspiration...

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
WOOT!!!! sounds good to me! shooo you can pick my brain anytime, dont even have to throw stuff at me either, just great to see new things implemented!

..... ya Supersap in PCT sounds mighty tastey though... :D :stick:

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
dooood strat you can do anything you like brohym!

Your my boy, you know this :D My pm's/schedule is always open to you!

Given the level and maturity of your posts on average though I doubt a fellow named after feces ridden trousers has much to offer, lol.

Im still all for brainstormin and helpin where I can, what these boards are all about :thumbsup:

Bulk P-Slin is behind MuscleMilk and NoXplode...come on, NP customers are not mainstreamd buyers....We are hardcore serious minded athletes...

All I know is that SuperSaponins has shipped from our factory in India right off the extraction pressed mixed and ready to go...should hit the US very soon if customs does it's job!

rob561

rob561

Awards
  • Established
Bulk P-Slin is behind MuscleMilk and NoXplode...come on, NP customers are not mainstreamd buyers....We are hardcore serious minded athletes...

All I know is that SuperSaponins has shipped from our factory in India right off the extraction pressed mixed and ready to go...should hit the US very soon if customs does it's job!
sweet!!!!!

ShiftyCapone

ShiftyCapone

Awards
  • Established

Absolutely interested....

Keep me posted!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm interested to see this come in.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
just purchased some pslin from np im doin my part.:woohoo:

Imeniaan

Awards
  • Established
Does this really makes you horny? How many people who tested this, experienced an improvement in libido?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Does this really makes you horny? How many people who tested this, experienced an improvement in libido?
Damn I need a libido boost like a hole in the head... I just want to see what the trib extract will do along side of Prime...

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It could be the #2 Best Seller already, sometimes the list takes a few days to update. Don't forget to take advantage of the 7% off EVERYTHING with the sale code Turkey Hangover
thanks i sho will.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It could be the #2 Best Seller already, sometimes the list takes a few days to update. Don't forget to take advantage of the 7% off EVERYTHING with the sale code Turkey Hangover
WTF!!!! NICE!!! too bad im broke :( lol

Still great deal guys!

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

You have PM waiting!

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Damn I need a libido boost like a hole in the head... I just want to see what the trib extract will do along side of Prime...
LOL true that.

Id LOVE to run this and Prime in my upcoming PCT though, would be a life saver for gains and maintaining libido.

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
LOL true that.

Id LOVE to run this and Prime in my upcoming PCT though, would be a life saver for gains and maintaining libido.
That would be a definite combo of choice bro

What i'd give for a Prime Time Xmas Special at Nutra Planet:thumbsup:

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
double that one!!! I should have some more funds comin closer to christmas and would also be a lot closer to PCT time... mmmhhhmmmm buy 2 prime for 100 get some SuperSap free :stick:

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
Nope, does not make you horny. It will make you a sexual *god*, but you have to come up with your own horny - sorry!

:toofunny: