Supernova x2 by galaxy supplents

brandalboy

brandalboy

Awards
So i just ordered this with a cycle support my first prohormone i have ever taken ive been working out for 5 years and its time i notice this does have cynostane 15mg per one pill any advice on taking this what should i take with it besides multis and fish oil and cycle support anything to stack with it test? another prohormone? or a estrogen blocker thanks !!!!!

brandalboy

brandalboy

Awards
Im also 24 years old if that matters thanks

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
U got a pct plan?

brandalboy

brandalboy

Awards
not yet im not too sure on what to order any suggestion

brandalboy

brandalboy

Awards
2-cyano-17a-methyl-17b-hydroxy-androst-3-one-15 MG this is whats in it is this legit? with 2 pills a day to equal 30mg?

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
You need to do more research then comeback

brandalboy

brandalboy

Awards
ive been reading into this for 6 hours 3 days a week for the last month i understand the concept of a pct and and liver support cyle support etc i'm just asking is this a good product ? from an experienced user i'm not going to find that out by reading i would like somebodys knowledge that has tried these products Thanks.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I would run epi or hdrol first. Start mild

brandalboy

brandalboy

Awards
Thanks do you have a specific brand for epi you like? im leaning towards lgi or transform?

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Both great company's! I live by Forged

brandalboy

brandalboy

Awards
Thanks bro i appreciate the help. now should i take the epi during cyno cycle also not just before?

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Just do epi first

brandalboy

brandalboy

Awards
so epi at 10/20/20/20 then off 4 weeks then cyno at 20/30/30/30? then pct?

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Wtf? Are you serious right now? Man u need to do some research

brandalboy

brandalboy

Awards
bro lol just enlighten me how you would cycle the two unless theres other post that tells me that which i have been reading and theres no one doing the same cycle i am or i would be happy to read that.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Just run epi!!! Save the cyano!!! Your gonna kill yourself! Man read logs on epi... Do more research... Then come back

brandalboy

brandalboy

Awards
ok bro do you have any links to where i can find epi in the forums ? i searched it and no results

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Look up brand names etc

brandalboy

brandalboy

Awards
Ok bro after doing more reasearch im going with extreme epi-drol by anabolic innovation what do you think?

brandalboy

brandalboy

Awards
Epi----->30/40/40/50/60
Halo--->50/50/75/100/100

?

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Dude what's your problem

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Lol I usually don't but Damn Wtf!

Ken Powers

Ken Powers

Awards
Ok bro after doing more reasearch im going with extreme epi-drol by anabolic innovation what do you think?
Anabolic Technologies? That product is a stack of epistane and halodrol. IMO its actually one of the more intelligently dosed stack pills, but I would still go with a single compound for a first cycle. Find something that contains either only epistane or only halodrol.

For future reference.
Time On + PCT = Time Off

Never a good idea to go 4 weeks on, then 4 weeks completely off, then 4 weeks on something else and then start PCT. I've heard of people going 4 on, 4 week PCT, then 4 on and then another 4-6 week PCT, but that is definitely NOT something you should mess around with anywhere near your first cycle.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
I would keep it simple NEVER stack if it's ur first cycle!!!!!!! Liver damage can be irreversible.

Start epi ONLY at 20/30/40/40.
Plan and use all ancillaries to protect liver and health.
Plan pct a test booster, AI and serm

Nolva at 20/20/20/10
DAA at 3/3/3/3
Erase or triazole or Licogenix at their recommended serving
Endosurge per recommended serving

brandalboy

brandalboy

Awards
Wow guys way to be hard on someone lol well i'm understanding the concept more and more everyday but i do apperciate everyone's help in this again since this is my first cycle. I dont want to kill myself lol and airborne 42 i also appreciate your help too. then yesterday i called the place im ordering from and they said this is a great first time product so dont take more than 3 pills a day lol so yeh everyone is telling me something different thats why i'm trying to LEARN FROM EXP. USER YOU GUYS!!!!!!. and epi plus halo for first cycle is not good im kinda screwed cause i already ordered it it will be here tommorow and with cycle assist and the guy said just take ArimePCT Stage 5 by EPG for immediatly after the first 4 weeks and you will be fine???!!!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hard on you, huh their being nice, want me to chime in with my thoughts? :smoker:

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
just because you ordered it doesn't mean you need to use it right away.

run epistan/havoc OR hdrol solo, no stacking

followed by a serm.

brandalboy

brandalboy

Awards
don't mind at all thats how i learn. but i do appreciate all this help guys so i will go with only one and no stack and keep reasearching before i make a huge mistake.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Hard on you, huh their being nice, want me to chime in with my thoughts? :smoker:
Lol I agree! Go head let's here it Jbry :) your advice is always appreciated lol

brandalboy

brandalboy

Awards
OH boy well if it helps the case im only using epi starting next monday and starting cycle assist today lol