supermass anyone?

the GUNSHOW

the GUNSHOW

Awards
  • Established
there is a sd clone called supermass 90tab 5mg a tab for $22!!! Anyone try it yet?

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
I just stumbled across that when I was browsing last night...seems like a great deal. But I also haven't heard any feedback on it

no reason

no reason

Awards
  • Established
i havent tried it either put the last phf sd was really good so im thinking this stuff will be the same.. plus being 5mg tabs gives you some good dosing flexibility options.. but seems like your only getting half the sd for the price though. especially if it comes out to be underdosed. still worth a try at $22.

im thinking about going with Hard Rock Supplements Methastadrol. its only $19. its legit but underdosed..you have to take 30-40mgs. it has the same exact ingredients as m-drol and is a m-drol clone.. the supermass is an sd clone also but the ingredients are different.. they probably are the same ingredients but just worded different..i dont know..

the GUNSHOW

the GUNSHOW

Awards
  • Established
yes it's all the same just a different way to say it as for the HR sd I'm not going to get any seeing as people have to take 30/40 mg like you said

no reason

no reason

Awards
  • Established
yes it's all the same just a different way to say it as for the HR sd I'm not going to get any seeing as people have to take 30/40 mg like you said
yeah some guys said they had to take 30-40mgs but gained 15lbs.. still worth it at $19 imo. same with the super mass... even though your getting only half the sd its still cheap enough to try out. i might just buy them both to try them both out.

the GUNSHOW

the GUNSHOW

Awards
  • Established
I'm a bout to try methyl mag out so we will see how it is I hope it doesint suck

the GUNSHOW

the GUNSHOW

Awards
  • Established
want to find some freakin m1,4add that's not 40$

no reason

no reason

Awards
  • Established
how much is the methyl mag ? is that an h-drol clone..i

no reason

no reason

Awards
  • Established
ouch almost $50 for a bottle of methyl mag...its h-drol and you will need to dose 75-100mgs to get results so you will need 2 bottles... hard rock supps has halo-plex which is a h-drol clone for $24.99 . 2 bottles of that will be the same price as one bottle of methyl mag. one guy said he used CEL h-drol and hard rock halo-plex and didnt notice a difference they both worked the same.

the GUNSHOW

the GUNSHOW

Awards
  • Established
nooooooo this is a sd clone and I got it for 20$ like 1yr ago ;)

no reason

no reason

Awards
  • Established
oh ....gotcha !! the one i looked up was a halo clone.. probably cant find the one you got anymore....i bet its good !

the GUNSHOW

the GUNSHOW

Awards
  • Established
nope I got it 2days before they where out for good ....and I got 2 so it will last me along time I hope

the GUNSHOW

the GUNSHOW

Awards
  • Established
it will be part of the cycle I'm doing right now but youall don't get to find out what it is till it's over ;) hehe! FYI I'm up 2lb and I'm only on day 3 ;)

no reason

no reason

Awards
  • Established
cool right on... its probably some good stuff but would just be a teaser to post how good it is since we cant get it ! lol.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i've heard of ppl running 5mg's of sd for longer periods of time and getting some really good results

the GUNSHOW

the GUNSHOW

Awards
  • Established
yes if you have good sd you can do 5mg pre workout for like 6+ weeks now the gains are not going to be "steroid" like gains but with a good pct you will keep
Most if not all your gains

no reason

no reason

Awards
  • Established
^^^ i dont think i would wanna go over 4 weeks on sd being that it is so toxic.. maybe even at 5mgs... i dont know ? and your right if its good sd and not underdosed.

Dandelo

Awards
I just started Super Mass at 10mg a day. Seems to be legit. Only a couple days in and at such a low dose may take a lil longer to see results. I did just start ifing a week ago too so we will have to wait and see... I feel really good on this SD, it just feels clean compared to Cel,s stuff.IMO

no reason

no reason

Awards
  • Established
I just started Super Mass at 10mg a day. Seems to be legit. Only a couple days in and at such a low dose may take a lil longer to see results. I did just start ifing a week ago too so we will have to wait and see... I feel really good on this SD, it just feels clean compared to Cel,s stuff.IMO
definitely keep us posted on how it goes .

Dandelo

Awards
Anybody get a libido boost on SD? My sex drive is boomin and I'm starting to get killer pumps. 15mg divided into 3 doses today. We shall see...

Dandelo

Awards
The Super Mass seems to be quite legit. I am sweating like crazy and feel pretty damn good. I do have a problem however. The serm I was gonna use contains alcohol. I just realized last night. I can not ingest ethyl alcohol in any way. I am kinda worried so if you guys have any suggestons...