superdrol vs. winstrol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Infamous

Banned
Awards
Do these two compare with eachother in anyway

If so, which one would you say will put on more lean mass and will put on more weight

Also, could you use them together in a cycle/ Any input will be appreciated, thanks.

hognose

Board Supporter
Awards
Good question, I have never tried Winny, so I can't comment on it. But just finished up 5 weeks of SD and I had some great results. Looks to be about 7 pounds of lean muscle gain with very few if any sides.

Anyone who has tried both, I'd be curious to hear the comparisons.

Lord Infamous

Banned
Awards
Shut the fuk up bro if you don't have an opinion. I was asking for you guy's opinions, not for someone try and tell me im gonna get flamed. Why would i get chastised for asking for opinions.

hognose

Board Supporter
Awards
I agree, LCSULLAs got way to much time on his hands to be sittin around postin stuid **** like that. I know pretty much all there is to know abot winny, but not actually ever trying it, has made me curious on how it compares to SD. ****, you can read up on the 2 compounds until you drop dead, but until you get the REAL LIFE experience, you really don't know anything.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Relax guys. In my opinion there is no comparison, but if I had to choose I would say SD any day over Winny.

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
Shut the fuk up bro if you don't have an opinion. I was asking for you guy's opinions, not for someone try and tell me im gonna get flamed. Why would i get chastised for asking for opinions.
Because dumbfuck you are to fucking young to be posting in this section. Thats why asshole. And since you have about two weeks of membership on this baord and have about two years....

As for you dicknose when you have more then 100 posts come talk to me.

hognose

Board Supporter
Awards
Ok tough guy, have fun posting your idiot comments. Why not be productive and help people answer their questions instead of rippin on them. ALSO, after I have 100 posts, what are we gonna talk about?

Because dumbfuck you are to fucking young to be posting in this section. Thats why asshole. And since you have about two weeks of membership on this baord and have about two years....

As for you dicknose when you have more then 100 posts come talk to me.

Ript22Swole

Awards
It doesn't matter if the dude is 18 years old, it's not like he's talking about anything too strong, It's winny v and superdrol, come on.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
It doesn't matter if the dude is 18 years old, it's not like he's talking about anything too strong, It's winny v and superdrol, come on.
as for as i know no one has come back with blood work as to how SD shuts you down, i've only seen about liver values

and it doesn't matter forum rules are forum rules .. you have to be over 21 to post in steriods section

LC's right ... and jesus lordinfamous do a search and compare the two compounds ... why don't people use the search button before posting?

Lord Infamous

Banned
Awards
OK LCSULLA you're the dumbass. Why the hell does it matter who has more posts? Does that make you a better person than me or what? All i wanted was opinions, not bullshit. Sorry I don't sit around my computer and post whore all day.

Ohh and Glenihan, I have searched. I wasn't lookin for facts, just opinions. If it's that big of a problem I just won't post here anymore, because of dickheads like LCSULLA. I'm sorry I can't be as cool as him.

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
this thread will be closed in 5 - 4 - 3- 2 -

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
First of all, "infamous" you're the one who started with the cursing and the insults. Look around- people on this board don't generally talk to each other like that here. That's what makes it a good place to come. If your into being an "internet badass", this might not be the place for you. Their are plenty of other boards on the net that foster that kind of bullshit.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Status
Not open for further replies.