SUPERDROL users: Give me your thoughts!

Cantell

Awards
  • Established
Ok, starting a SD cycle real soon. Its my 2nd cycle ever, my first being H-drol. H-drol messed my blood work up bad, however after Nolva for pct it cam back better than when I started. But, I know SD is alot more harsh. Im scared if I will be able to get everything back uder control, ie: cholesterol, lipids, liver enzymes ect.

I have heard alot about SD both good and bad. I just want to here from previous users what there experience was like.

Thanks.

O I plan on running it at 10-20-20 PCT will be nolva, cycle support and testapro

Link24

Awards
  • Established
Post up your blood work? If your blood work was so bad why in the hell would you want to take a harsher compound man? I have seen some horrible Lipid panels from superdrol my friend.

Cantell

Awards
  • Established
Well because I did come back, even healthier about 2 weeks after PCT.

Link24

Awards
  • Established
How long ago was this cycle that messed you up? Did you take support supps with that cycle? What kind?

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
yah dude theres enough info on this stuff to write a novel

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
next time I run it will be something like 10/10/20/20 or 10/10/20 depending, superdrol is STRONG stuff man. be careful and watch your blood pressure and liver on it. No messing around there or you can get hurt.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
30 40 50 50 40 30 20 10 LMAO

MadeInCanada

Awards
If you do it, make sure you research everything perfectly.

I took SD and it resulted in a horrific 2 months without libido, as well as some gyno. Ill never touch the stuff again.

Cantell

Awards
  • Established
And you came back ok? I dont understand how that works. Does your body just "fix" itself with time? I mean will your cholesterol, and test come back on its own?