Superdrol pills up the butt

Heyohkk

Awards
Okay, so I’m an experienced competitive bodybuilder. Recently I tried superdrol and I was 280lbs with good abs. It was the first time in my life that I really thought I looked pro-caliber. I was also on 3g of gear, hgh, insulin under the coaching of a top 10 Olympia competitor.

The only issue is superdrol made me sick af. After 2 weeks I looked like a different human, but I was shitting out stomach acid and felt like I had reverse AIDS. Like instead of weakening my self to death I was strengthening myself to death. My stomach was wrecked. I think it wiped out my gut flora.

I had to quit and it took WEEKS to recover. I was so sick I lost 16+lbs the first 2 weeks, and look like I lost months of progress.

So, here’s the dirty bit. I mentioned this to someone, and they said that if stomach issues are the problem (as opposed to liver) I should put the pills up my sweet chocolate wallet. I’m assuming crushed and mixed in water then shot up there with a needle-less syringe.

I’m too ashamed to ask my coach, but superdrol made tren look like mashed carrots, so if there’s any way I can make it work I want to.

Help me or roast me lads.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Haha, I’m not sure you’re serious but yeah I wouldn’t.

You could try injectable SD and see if you react better to that, I heard sides are less with injections.

Jbryfit1

Jbryfit1

Awards
It doesn’t matter. It all goes through the liver regardless of administration.

i joke as rectal administration is ideal for anything you don’t want to inject.

but for why you want to, it won’t help.
Your liver is sh1t already based off those are the sides from sd. Sorry. You absolutely should stay away from anything but test/eq/deca
I’ve abused the fcuk out of orals, really abused myself. Took 3 years off no orals to finally get normal. And I never had it as bad as you.
Jbry.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
As already said I'd try the inject route first. Also some just can't use superdrol. You could try m1t or anadrol. All three are stupid strong. Anadrol is actually my favorite of the three because I feel the best on it.

Heyohkk

Awards
It doesn’t matter. It all goes through the liver regardless of administration.

i joke as rectal administration is ideal for anything you don’t want to inject.

but for why you want to, it won’t help.
Your liver is sh1t already based off those are the sides from sd. Sorry. You absolutely should stay away from anything but test/eq/deca
I’ve abused the fcuk out of orals, really abused myself. Took 3 years off no orals to finally get normal. And I never had it as bad as you.
Jbry.
Yea, the liver is fine, it’s the instant stomach fucking and acid coming up into my throat and out my ass that bothers me. I don’t think that’s liver related. The liver wouldn’t cause issues 2 hours after the first pill.

Heyohkk

Awards
As already said I'd try the inject route first. Also some just can't use superdrol. You could try m1t or anadrol. All three are stupid strong. Anadrol is actually my favorite of the three because I feel the best on it.
Anadrol doesn’t give me any issues really, but 100mg of anadrol paled compared to 20mg of superdrol.

Heyohkk

Awards
Haha, I’m not sure you’re serious but yeah I wouldn’t.

You could try injectable SD and see if you react better to that, I heard sides are less with injections.
yea, the thing is I already have the pills. Is it possible to make the pills into an injectable solution? I’m sure there’s a lot of fillers in the pills right?

Screwtape

Screwtape

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've heard sublingual administration mentioned as a way to avoid first liver pass, whether this is effective is up for debate.

Heyohkk

Awards
Sorry. You absolutely should stay away from anything but test/eq/deca
Well the top 10 Olympia competitor that’s coaching me definitely disagrees with this. I’m not gonna get a pro card pussy footing around. And if you’re not aiming high I don’t see the point in using gear anyways.

Jbryfit1

Jbryfit1

Awards
Well the top 10 Olympia competitor that’s coaching me definitely disagrees with this. I’m not gonna get a pro card pussy footing around. And if you’re not aiming high I don’t see the point in using gear anyways.
I can guarantee you i know more about steroids than he does. But you keep doing you.
* I know nothing of what it takes to become Mr Olympia *** but I’m confident in my aas knowledge

Jbryfit1

Jbryfit1

Awards
Yea, the liver is fine, it’s the instant stomach fucking and acid coming up into my throat and out my ass that bothers me. I don’t think that’s liver related. The liver wouldn’t cause issues 2 hours after the first pill.
That is 100% liver related

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Superdrol is amazing but just not worth it. I'm not in bodybuilder shape like yourself but purely dabble in PEDs from time to time. I discovered on superdrol I could workout Wednesday and see the results on Friday. It was fantastic the first two weeks. I was like "what are all the pussies complaining about, I think may even bump up to 30mg week 3" then within days my body was like "that's enough" and I felt as though my internal organs got blended up and shat out. Felt like utter crap lost all appetite, needed to sleep all the time. I recon if you wanted to look a certain way for a weekend or something going maybe take it the week or so leading up for a last minute boost but no way I'm trying it again...

...at least not for more than 2 weeks.

...maybe 40mg for 1.5 weeks

Man we are morons

Heyohkk

Awards
Superdrol is amazing but just not worth it. I'm not in bodybuilder shape like yourself but purely dabble in PEDs from time to time. I discovered on superdrol I could workout Wednesday and see the results on Friday. It was fantastic the first two weeks. I was like "what are all the pussies complaining about, I think may even bump up to 30mg week 3" then within days my body was like "that's enough" and I felt as though my internal organs got blended up and shat out. Felt like utter crap lost all appetite, needed to sleep all the time. I recon if you wanted to look a certain way for a weekend or something going maybe take it the week or so leading up for a last minute boost but no way I'm trying it again...

...at least not for more than 2 weeks.

...maybe 40mg for 1.5 weeks

Man we are morons
I did 20mg for 2 weeks but had been running 100mg of anadrol for months prior to that with no break. So I was starting at a not so ideal place.

It really is unlike anything else if you’re a good responder to it. It makes anadrol look like fish oil. Whatsyaaaa say broskzi, wanna give it a shot up the b-hole together for science?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
If you’re being coached you will have regular blood work, know your liver enzymes and this won’t be a matter of debate

having your stomach acid explode from every pill is unheard of. Have you considered that your SD is not pure? How confident are you in the source

FYI I have mixed my SD powder into olive oil and done it at a shooter pre workout… lol little science experiment, but even that recipe for Fokked up stomach wasn’t a problem. Never heard of someone on 3g of gear, some advanced user, having this many issues on 20mg. Unless you’ve killed your liver after months of 100mg Abombs but we will just believe you without blood work that your liver is fine

Heyohkk

Awards
If you’re being coached you will have regular blood work, know your liver enzymes and this won’t be a matter of debate

having your stomach acid explode from every pill is unheard of. Have you considered that your SD is not pure? How confident are you in the source

FYI I have mixed my SD powder into olive oil and done it at a shooter pre workout… lol little science experiment, but even that recipe for Fokked up stomach wasn’t a problem. Never heard of someone on 3g of gear, some advanced user, having this many issues on 20mg. Unless you’ve killed your liver after months of 100mg Abombs but we will just believe you without blood work that your liver is fine
i haven’t been getting blood work actually. Where I live most doctors don’t want to do it without some legit medical reason. My friend found a guy a few hours away that takes care of bodybuilders so I may go there and get it checked. Steroids are legal here but there’s still other stupid issues to deal with.

I did have a tumor behind my face a while back and asked the doctor to do blood work while doing everything else. I was in contest prep, on heavy gear, and my rbc was perfect, blood pressure was below 120/80 (but I may have been in anaphylaxis, some strange things have happened bc of this tumor) I think my liver values were pretty good, I can’t remember, but everyone I showed it to couldn’t believe it considering what I was on.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
yea, the thing is I already have the pills. Is it possible to make the pills into an injectable solution? I’m sure there’s a lot of fillers in the pills right?
I don’t think so but I’m not a brewer. I would sell, trade or give away the pills and get the injectable version if I had those issues you had. Some things is just not worth it because it doesn’t agree with you like it does to others, take me for an example, I agree with most orals like SD, Adrol and Dbol but can’t eat to save my life on Tbol for some reason so Tbol is not worth it to me.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Full stop
Abombs for months then SD until your stomach explodes
Time for full blood panel asap
Forget asking about doing your steroids anally
Still can’t tell if the post is serious

Heyohkk

Awards
I don’t think so but I’m not a brewer. I would sell, trade or give away the pills and get the injectable version if I had those issues you had. Some things is just not worth it because it doesn’t agree with you like it does to others, take me for an example, I agree with most orals like SD, Adrol and Dbol but can’t eat to save my life on Tbol for some reason so Tbol is not worth it to me.
Interesting. Dbol was pretty bad for my stomach. I tried it twice and was dry heaving in the gym both times, anadrol just reduced my appetite and gives me some acid but is very bearable up to about 100mg and 6000kcal.

superdrol was very different from dbol, more like being poisoned. Winstrol turned me into glass basically. I couldn’t bench the empty bar bc the joint pain was so bad, and I had a small pec tear on converging hammer press after only maybe a week on the stuff.

Heyohkk

Awards
Full stop
dead serious. I let my girl stick much worse things up my butt before and got zero gains from it.

You can claim to have done tren. And you can claim to have never let anyone stick anything up your butt. But you can’t claim both.

I’ll try to get blood work soon.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I say just cut to the chase and stick you head up your ass instead......................................................................................what's that? Too late?

Well than carry on.

Jbryfit1

Jbryfit1

Awards
Full stop
Maybe this is my fault. I think I’m the only person on this board that suggests putting stuff up the butt for maximum absorption….but it’s just a joke…..😏

Heyohkk

Awards
Maybe this is my fault. I think I’m the only person on this board that suggests putting stuff up the butt for maximum absorption….but it’s just a joke…..😏
It wasn’t from this board lol. And the guy wasn’t joking.

Somewhat unrelated but,
i just weighed myself and I’m back to 280lbs after losing all that weight while sick. I’m a softer 280 than before but I’m glad to be gaining weight again.

Potbelly

Potbelly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It was funny like 12 years ago on the misc

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Telling people to take there oral steroids rectally is a ongoing joke passed down from generation to generation. Every once in a while some fucktard believes it and boofs some dbol up there ass, then they go tell one of the guys they did it and everyone laughs behind yiur back till the next dumbass takes the bait.

Please stop sticking pills up your ass.

And no, not everyone that uses tren turns half gay, and even half gay is totally gay.

Jbryfit1

Jbryfit1

Awards
Telling people to take there oral steroids rectally is a ongoing joke passed down from generation to generation. Every once in a while some fucktard believes it and boofs some dbol up there ass, then they go tell one of the guys they did it and everyone laughs behind yiur back till the next dumbass takes the bait.

Please stop sticking pills up your ass.

And no, not everyone that uses tren turns half gay, and even half gay is totally gay.
If you only put the tip in it doesnt count. That’s what I told my first gf….😂

Hypnotic traveling

Hypnotic traveling

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I’d get blood work to check on liver values to be safe. I could be wrong here, but Stomach discomfort as you described doesn’t sound like it’s related to the toxicity of superdrol, more your body having digestive issues which could easily be attributed to the 3 grams of oil you were running. I’ve been cruising and blasting for about the last 16 months and run into a fair amount of digestive discomfort. Tren seems to agitate my stomach the most, but it’s also fantastic.

With that said, I quite liked injectable superdrol (never tried tabs) but could also feel the toxicity of the compound. I experienced a fair amount of lethargy, and appetite suppression but nothing that seemed extraordinary. It’s a methylated compound, so hepatotoxicity is to be expected. As I’m sure you know, liver support is essential, especially when using orals. Bloodwork is also essential to keeping your health in line, especially at your level. Best of luck with everything man and be sure to take proper care of your body systems 👍

Jbryfit1

Jbryfit1

Awards
Bile acid is directly affected by the liver and its ability to clear it….among other things.

If the liver can’t clean it and recycle it, then it’s got no place to go but out…in this case, both ends.

Hypnotic traveling

Hypnotic traveling

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Bile acid is directly affected by the liver and its ability to clear it….among other things.

If the liver can’t clean it and recycle it, then it’s got no place to go but out…in this case, both ends.
It sounds like you’re referring to liver disease, in which case he needs to remove himself from all Peds and get to a dr pronto. I’m assuming he’s cared for himself enough to know whether he’s suffering from liver disease, or maybe I jumped the gun. I’m not a Dr. Though, and my understanding of our body systems are rather basic.

Screwtape

Screwtape

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Liver irritation causes reduced appetite but I’ve never heard of it causing acid to pour out both holes. Any evidence to back this up?
Oral steroids cause reduced or stopped flow of bile and bile acids neutralizes hydrochloric acid passed from the stomach into the small intestine. That's why you're shitting acid.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

Nac, tudca. Ox bile and leafy greens (especially bitter ones) and something for acid reflux. Those are things that come to mind for bile production, bile flow and other things that I would think relate to the problem. Glutathione actually plays a big role in bile production

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
On a serious note here, If I was paying a top 10 Olympia caliber bodybuilder to do my coaching then I would be troubled shooting any questions I had with that person directly and not with a bunch of random guys on the internet. Yes its valuable to get multiple opinions but ultimately this is why your paying this person.

Also I'm curious, are you directly working with this person or is this more like a Dave Palumbo style thing. Dave takes on thousands of clients and then his ppl send out a bunch of cookie cutter bullshit and these poor mofos think Dave is really there coach....

Heyohkk

Awards
Oral steroids cause reduced or stopped flow of bile and bile acids neutralizes hydrochloric acid passed from the stomach into the small intestine. That's why you're shitting acid.
How does not having a gallbladder fit into this scenario?

Heyohkk

Awards
On a serious note here, If I was paying a top 10 Olympia caliber bodybuilder to do my coaching then I would be troubled shooting any questions I had with that person directly and not with a bunch of random guys on the internet. Yes its valuable to get multiple opinions but ultimately this is why your paying this person.

Also I'm curious, are you directly working with this person or is this more like a Dave Palumbo style thing. Dave takes on thousands of clients and then his ppl send out a bunch of cookie cutter bullshit and these poor mofos think Dave is really there coach....
Work directly. We talk on the phone and message each other a lot, especially during prep.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Work directly. We talk on the phone and message each other a lot, especially during prep.
Ok cool, you should be running this by him. I'm not saying you need to ask about sticking pills in yiur ass, but at bare minimum you should explain the situation and I'd bet he's going to have something for you wether it's addressing the bile or taking it sublingual after a big meal or possibly even taking it before bed. Maybe he will have you do all of those things or maybe not. But if yiur hiding stuff from your coach then yiu are limiting his ability to do his job and therefore yiur Sabotaging your own progress.

Also, side note for everyone reading this that wants to play grammar police, I'm well aware that there are i's in place of o's. Phone is ultra sensitive and I'm too lazy to go back and correct it

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
This should work fine so long as you chase it down with a protein shake.... well, chase it up with a protein shake.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Grammer police? Fcuk tha Poe leese 🤪
I know, but sooo many ppl love to point out Grammer, 90% of the time I'm using talk to text and it auto corrects things into random **** and when I'm typing on the phone I don't go back and look for typos.

Come on dude, did you come here for answers or to teach a English class. Yiu know what da fuckz I'm sayin

Jbryfit1

Jbryfit1

Awards
I’m the worst. I swipe text and don’t proof read. No fcuks given.
You gonna get dciks or ducks, something or suck it. 🤷‍♂️😂

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I know, but sooo many ppl love to point out Grammer, 90% of the time I'm using talk to text and it auto corrects things into random **** and when I'm typing on the phone I don't go back and look for typos.

Come on dude, did you come here for answers or to teach a English class. Yiu know what da fuckz I'm sayin
What type of janky ass phone you got? Lmao 🤣