Superdrol furazadrol stack ?

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
Was thinking of running this for my next pro hormone stack. What do you guys think of this stack ? I was thinking of running it like this for 6 weeks :

Superdrol-12mg pre workout every morning (2a, 17a-dimethyl-17B-hydroxy-5a-etiocholan-3-one )
Furazadrol- 300mg a day (5a- androstano[2,3-c]furazan-17b-tetrahydropyranol ether)

My goals are to loose some bodyfat and add some lean mass

Any Advice appreciated !

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
I'd start the furaz week 3 of sd so u'll have 8 weeks on. And I'd run the furaz up too 400 the last 4 weeks if u have enough.

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
what can I expect from running the two together ? I ran furazan with epi before and had great results. This is my 1st run with SD. What kind of gains should I expect running them together ? My main goal is to drop as much body fat as possible and add as much lean mass as possible. Is mabe Halodrol a better option then the SD for my goal ?

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
I'd run sd/furaz::

20/30/30/30/0/0/0/0
0/0/300/300/400/400/400/400

Gain, 20lbs while dropping 1-3%bf

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
It should be a sick stack man, run it like csa is suggesting, I would say if you want though you could start the furaza same day as SD and do 4 weeks SD, 8 weeks furaza. Up to you though. Your gains will depend heavily on your diet as always. All out bulk 20-25lbs, lean bulk or recomp I would say you'll probably be in the 10-15lb range. Depends on how your body reacts to the compounds as well though.