superdrol and winstrol

hock92986

Awards
im 5 10 190 and im looking to mayb combine superdrol and winstrol for bulking alil but not too much and cutting down with winstrol andy feedback on this one what you think

dadream

dadream

Awards
  • Established
I would think to either bulk or cut in one cycle and not both otherwise it gets complicated and unlikely to meet your goals which is just my opinion.Just run the superdrol solo drop the winny and bump your cals up slightly above maintainance and you should be able to slightly recomp, which means loosing fat while gaining muscles so you may only see a net gain of 2-5 lbs which should be mostly lean muscle. Just my suggestion

Cardinal

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I think it can work well to bulk and cut in the same cycle. Just do all your bulking first, then think about cutting. Get your both done before you come off (i.e. give it enough time to do both without rushing). In some ways I see it as much safer to cut while on. Too many people get anxious and cut too soon after pct and do it wrong = muscle loss.

You could do something like

Weeks 1-4: SD 20mg ED
Weeks 1-12: Test E 500mg EW
Weeks: 6-12: Winny at an appropriate dose

Follow with pct.

Bulk for the first half, cut for the second half, the salient point being that most people seem to throw winny in at the end of the cycle for maybe 6 weeks to cut with. Keep in mind though if you have a 12 week cycle and only bulk for 6 weeks of it, you limit what muscle you can build.

If you use SD and winny together in the same cycle make sure your winny is not methylated, get injectible winny.

Alternatively, I don't see a problem with following 3-4 weeks of superdrol with a 6-8 week prop/winny cutter. That wouldn't leave you as much time bulking though and you wouldn't have a base of testosterone the whole time (unless you started the prop at week 1).

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
I think it can work well to bulk and cut in the same cycle. Just do all your bulking first, then think about cutting. Get your both done before you come off (i.e. give it enough time to do both without rushing). In some ways I see it as much safer to cut while on. Too many people get anxious and cut too soon after post cycle therapy and do it wrong = muscle loss.

You could do something like

Weeks 1-4: superdrol 20mg ED
Weeks 1-12: Test E 500mg EW
Weeks: 6-12: Winny at an appropriate dose

Follow with post cycle therapy.

Bulk for the first half, cut for the second half, the salient point being that most people seem to throw winny in at the end of the cycle for maybe 6 weeks to cut with. Keep in mind though if you have a 12 week cycle and only bulk for 6 weeks of it, you limit what muscle you can build.

If you use SD and winny together in the same cycle make sure your winny is not methylated, get injectible winny.

Alternatively, I don't see a problem with following 3-4 weeks of superdrol with a 6-8 week prop/winny cutter. That wouldn't leave you as much time bulking though and you wouldn't have a base of testosterone the whole time (unless you started the prop at week 1).
winstrol weeks 9-14 running something like this

however, dont look to solely to compounds to "cut u up"....diet is far more potent than anything

i would only use winny at a low bodyfat (5-6%) pre-contest with tren to counteract joint dryness