super dmz 3.0 stack with lg sciences bulking kit ?

lookin2gain

Awards
Hey guys, I've done a cycle of the lg sciences cutting kit last spring and am now looking to make some REAL gains .... I wasn't real impressed with my results the first cycle but it did seem to yield some results. That being said, I'm looking to make some noticeable gains this cycle and I have purchased a bottle of super dmz 3.0 as well as a bulking kit from lg sciences (I was going to run separate cycles) .... but I'm wondering if I can run both in a stack and if so will the pct in the kit be sufficient or should I still order something else? (SERM?)

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
The andro kit is a waste stacked with something as strong as sdmz3. Definitely get a serm, that is a 3 methyl stack. Probably not a good idea for you to even mess with the sdmz3 yet by the sound of things tbh.

lookin2gain

Awards
I was thinking tamoxifen citrate ... research chem .... but not sure who if any of the suppliers I found searching are reliable?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I was thinking tamoxifen citrate ... research chem .... but not sure who if any of the suppliers I found searching are reliable?
We have lots of board sponsors here that sell research chemicals, you should check one of them out.

lookin2gain

Awards
Do you have any personal experience good or otherwise with any of them ?

Cem?

Also I know sdmz is harsh and for that reason was thinking of run 1 per day add opposed to the recommended 2 .... should i be running anything else ? Or am I good with sdmz and then pct with the tamoxifen?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Do you have any personal experience good or otherwise with any of them ?

Cem?

Also I know sdmz is harsh and for that reason was thinking of run 1 per day add opposed to the recommended 2 .... should i be running anything else ? Or am I good with sdmz and then pct with the tamoxifen?
You will want to run 2 caps a day of that, 1 cap just isn't going to do it. You need a good on cycle care supplement like armicare pro and you also need to use 750mg of tudca daily to help protect your liver. I hope you know that this is going to be a completely different experience from the andros you used your first cycle. There are still lots of good single compounds out there like dmz, triump, 1 alpha and you might want to think about running 1 methyl to begin with.

lookin2gain

Awards
I know it's significantly stronger than what I ran before (kinda the idea as I've heard about a lot of good results with it) ..... what other differences should I expect?

I know if I get in to it a week or two and I'm not digging it I can just bail out and start my pct.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I know it's significantly stronger than what I ran before (kinda the idea as I've heard about a lot of good results with it) ..... what other differences should I expect?

I know if I get in to it a week or two and I'm not digging it I can just bail out and start my pct.
Just make sure you run all the appropriate support supps with this stack if you plan to follow through. You need to monitor your blood pressure every day. Also, drink at least a Gallon of water every day and if your urine starts to turn brown then discontinue the sdmz3 right away. You might want to look up some logs and see how other people have ran this stack and what their results were.

lookin2gain

Awards
I'll definitely do that

Thanks for all your help

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
im getting my super dmz 3.0 tommorow in the mail im gonna run sdmz 3.0 with leecheek cycle support for pct ad-3 from leecheek, apex male blackstone labs, and nolvadex (serm)

lookin2gain

Awards
Ok so here's what I'm thinking ........

4 weeks
SDMZ 3.0
Arimicare pro (2 tabs as recommended)
Tudca (looks like 3 tabs to get to the 750mg)

PCT (4 weeks)
Tamoxifen (nolva) 2 weeks at 1ml then 2 weeks at 1/2 ml
(Bottle says "50ml. 20mg/ml")
Apex male (at recommended 4 a.m. / 4 p.m.)

Am I on point? Missing anything?
Should I pre load anything? Or extend anything?

Oh yea .... I do take orange triad and magnesium supplements daily, and may or may not add some L-Carnitine

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Ok so here's what I'm thinking ........

4 weeks
SDMZ 3.0
Arimicare pro (2 tabs as recommended)
Tudca (looks like 3 tabs to get to the 750mg)

PCT (4 weeks)
Tamoxifen (nolva) 2 weeks at 1ml then 2 weeks at 1/2 ml
(Bottle says "50ml. 20mg/ml")
Apex male (at recommended 4 a.m. / 4 p.m.)

Am I on point? Missing anything?
Should I pre load anything? Or extend anything?

Oh yea .... I do take orange triad and magnesium supplements daily, and may or may not add some L-Carnitine
Looks solid. The new armicare pro is 8 caps a day fyi, the old formula was a 4 cap dosing. I would also consider preloading hawthorne berry 2 weeks before starting this cycle, sdmz3 will have a very rapid and pronounced effect on your blood pressure. Everything else looks fine.

lookin2gain

Awards
Hawthorne berry @ what dose and just for the two weeks prior to my cycle or two weeks before AND all the way through?
Thanks again! You have been a great help

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hawthorne berry @ what dose and just for the two weeks prior to my cycle or two weeks before AND all the way through?
Thanks again! You have been a great help
I grab 5$ bottles of hawthorne berry from Wal mart and just follow label dosing. I run it through my cycle and through pct if I was running something like sdmz3

lookin2gain

Awards
I will definitely do that ..... cheap extra protection

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar