Super DMZ 2.0 + Epi-Strong/Katanadrol V3

danieltx13

Awards
  • Established
Wanted to run Super DMZ 2.0 + Katanadrol V3, but I'm still skeptical that such a low dose of androsterone can produce the results some loggers on various boards are claiming to have. And I have Epi-Strong left, so I'm planning on this:

Cycle
1-4 Super DMZ 2.0 20/20/30/30
1-6 Epi-Strong 30/30/45/45/60/60
1-6 N2 Guard 7 caps ED
4-6 HCGenerate 5 caps ED

PCT
7-10 Clomid 50/50/50/50
7-10 HCGenerate 5 caps ED
7-10 Forma as needed
7-10 Albuterol

I've used dymethazine before (Dieselbolan V2) but not methylstenbolone, which I hear is pretty strong. That's why I wanted to run Katanadrol V3 with it, something that's mild but can still help with leaning a bit while adding a few pounds on top of DMZ. So any thoughts on this? Going for mass and strength, as my winter cycle is the only time I really bulk each year.

danieltx13

Awards
  • Established
Also open to stuff like P-Mag, Max-LMG, etc. I've done plenty of oral cycles so just looking for some outside input here.

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
That's a lot on your body, not just your liver. Formeron will be your best topical ai if you decide to go that route, and it's legit. If you're wanting more from what you take injecting is your next best bet.

Sent from my super duper VS920 4G using Am.com app!

danieltx13

Awards
  • Established
I have a very high tolerance for orals. I ran Epi at 60mg for my first cycle, I've done Superdrol at 40mg, and I've stacked 125/150mg of Helladrol with 300mg Katanadrol. I know what I can handle.

I didn't ask about AIs. I have Forma on hand and will use it if I need to, thought I usually don't use it for long when I do.

I'm looking for ideas on prohormones/steroids to stack with Super DMZ 2.0.

danieltx13

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the help here. This is exactly why I stopped visiting this board a long time ago.

rayjay

rayjay

Awards
Sorry bro, I was being sarcastic. I'm a noob so those numbers looks scary to me...

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry bro, I was being sarcastic. I'm a noob so those numbers looks scary to me...
not scary, stupid. except for katanadrol. 300mg is a low dose.

super dmz is already a stacked product, and you want to add epistane on top?

again, thats stupid.

danieltx13

Awards
  • Established
not scary, stupid. except for katanadrol. 300mg is a low dose.

super dmz is already a stacked product, and you want to add epistane on top?

again, thats stupid.
I'd like to say I'm surprised by your negative repping, but I've seen your posts for years on various boards so I'm not.

Disagreement is fine and you often express contrarian points of view. But I do know from reading your posts over time that you're pretty knowledgable. Do you have any suggestions for me on other compounds? I prefer stacked cycles of at least 6 weeks because I find the gains are greater and it's easier to hold on to them. I've been looking at IronFlex's Stanozane - 3-beta-hydroxyetioallocholan-17-one - as something I may use instead of Epi. Ideally I'd like something non-methylated to stack with Super DMZ 2.0. I know DMZ will do most of the work, but I want something along with it to give me an extra few weeks to solidify gains and add a little more mass. If you have anything to suggest, I'd appreciate it.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i believe katandrol 3.0 contains a dht ph, which is the same as the other product you listed.

if you're bent on using stanodrol compound in adition to the dmz/m-sten then I'd say go 800mg-1g e/d for 6 weeks.

I think you'd be better off with something like a 4-dhea product, but if you want to stay dry, stano is a better option.