Supanova/ignit3/epitome/forskolin stack

Syanide

Syanide

Awards
Hey guys I'm currently 45 and at 25% bf and looking to lose about 20lbs over the next 4 month.

Started supanova last week other sups arriving this week.

I'm doing 16:8 fasting (1pm - 9pm) and lowering carb intake weights 3-4 times a week and will be adding in some cardio.

Not sure if this stack is too much tbh and want some opinions on this.

Will start taking ignit3 at 1 tab init in the morning without food, supanova twice a day and the others as recommended.

Do you guys think this is overkill stack wise?

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
How many bottles do you have of each product?

Syanide

Syanide

Awards
Yes I'm going to log this.. ill upload starting pics etc tomorrow.. only got supanova at the mo..

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
looks like a solid stack with not much crossover, so each product should hit a different target.

Only downside, is if you've never run any of these before, you'll never know if one of them
didnt work.

On the other hand, synergistically they could really be a home run.

If you've got the money, run it and let us know how it worked out.

Syanide

Syanide

Awards
I'm going to log here once they all turn up. Was expecting them last week.. ran supanova for 2 weeks, twice a day and little results from it so far. So grabbed some oxymax last Friday (3 bottles - 3 tabs a day) and stared running that alongside.

looks like a solid stack with not much crossover, so each product should hit a different target.

Only downside, is if you've never run any of these before, you'll never know if one of them
didnt work.

On the other hand, synergistically they could really be a home run.

If you've got the money, run it and let us know how it worked out.

rodherm

Awards
  • Established
I am by no means an expert and do not take my opinion as a criticism but isn't that all together a little bit of an overkill?

Syanide

Syanide

Awards
I am by no means an expert and do not take my opinion as a criticism but isn't that all together a little bit of an overkill?
I wont be taking the ingnit3 + forsklean yet as im taking oxy max..

started supernova 3 weeks back then started oxy max last week and epitome has just arrived so started that yesterday.. and will monitor how they go..
not sure if supanova takes longer to kick in but saw very little difference in two week only micro changes.. Things kicked in the week i started taking oxymax though.. lost 4lb with the same low carb high protein diet with 16:8 intermittent fasting and training 3-4 times a week..

So i dont think it's overkill. if i added in ingit3 and forsklean in now then yes I would have agreed.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are you counting every calorie that you consume? Supps aren't magic

rodherm

Awards
  • Established
I understood you were taking them all together. My bad. I have lost almost 20kg since November till now. Mostly based ln diet: 500 calories deficit, very low carbs, high protein, limited fats. Started trying to do Keto for the first time in my life and realised that for me was almost imposible to swallow that many fats. So without noticing it, it turrned into a high protein diet. But it was working well, so why change it?

When it comes to supplements I took Lipo 6 Black UC (the one without Yohimbine) first which was basically a caffeine plus I supose. Then got Ignit3 and Bloodshr3d. Have taken the full bottle of Ignit3 by now, regretufully mostly over the Christmas celebrations, nonetheless I didn't gain weight and as soon as I came back on track I kept on loosing. Since this week I am using Bloodshr3d (the one with Alpha Y) and I think is working too as I continue to loose weight. Think pills are easier for me but powder kicks on faster and seems to supress appetite better.

How much would I have lost without any supp? Really hars to say!

I am now wondering how to move forward for my last 5-10kg that I want to lose. Though about Ignit3 plus F95, both from Olympus Labs. But many people in this forum are now recommending DCP and others from Evomuse so right now...unsure what to do! Hope I can learn some more though!

Keep us updated on the progress and try not to get obsesed. Simply make minor efforts all the time and you will do fine.

rodherm

Awards
  • Established
Wondering how is this going and/or if you started the log finally?

Syanide

Syanide

Awards
Wondering how is this going and/or if you started the log finally?
i need to take some pics.. don't think my old scales were measuring fat %age correctly.. got some new scales and it's a lot lower but I think it's not right and measure too low.. did supanova,epitome, oxymax for 3-4 weeks without much difference to be honest.. biggest drops since I switched to ingit3/sup3r shred and forsklean (still using supanova).. i'll take some new photo's and see what you guys think fat %age wise..

Syanide

Syanide

Awards
Training 3 times a week 8-12 reps and 3 sets (mon bicepts/shoulder, wed tricepts, chest and back, sat stomach / legs)
drops cals 300 below maintenance of 2300.

starting pics 14 jan:

Stats:
weight 85.9
BF 25.9% ( i think this looks more like 30% not sure)
belly: 104 cm
chest: 107cm

chest:
chestJan.png

front view:
frontJan.png

side:
sidejan.png

used : supanova, oxymax, epitome

21 jan:
weight 83.9 (assume water weight lost)
BF 25.6% (still think scale measure is off)
belly: 102 cm
chest: 105cm

4th feb: (dropped cals another 150 to 1850 from today)
weight 83
BF 25.4%
belly: 99 cm
chest: 101cm
waist: 94 cm

11 feb:
weight 81.3
BF 24.6%
belly: 98 cm
chest: 101cm
waist: 91.5 cm

At this point I swapped out sups to the following:
supanova, sup3r shred, forsklean and engit3 (dropped empitome and oxymax)

27 feb: (bought new scaled that uses both hands + feet for BF but %age looks incorrect)
weight 78.5
BF 16.3%
belly: 90 cm
chest: 100cm
waist: 88 cm

Front:
27febFront.png

side:
27febSide.png

I think the 16.4% BF is not right.. what do you guys think?

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Syanide, Great Improvement! keep KiLLin it!