SUP3R DHEA Q&A

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Oh i understand I love dermacrine and Im sure Ill be a big fan of Sup3r DHEA as well. I am just a bit confused about the dosing protocol and the closest thing I have to compare is Dermacrine. What is a typical dose of DHEA to maintain libido? Can I use 1 1/2 pumps a day? Sorry for the confusion, I appreciate the response just trying to get all my bases covered before I make a purchase!
Others may disagree, but Im personally going to start at a 1ml daily application (using oral syringe) and assess from there.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Making my order today and will most likely start with 2ml, excited that one bottle will last me a whole 8 weeks at that dose though.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Being 225 lbs it is suggested I take 500mg of dhea?

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Being 225 lbs it is suggested I take 500mg of dhea?
Im not sure what hastur based his dosing recc on, but Im confident it is grounded on good reason. He is unavailable atm, but Im discussing this with the other R&D guys to get a clearer picture.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
awesome! big thanks, if the 1ml dose daily will do the job for my I will be ecstatic

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What do you think about sup3r dhea in combination with sup3r-1 and sup3r-4? Would this be overkill in the test base department? I had to cut a recent sup3r-1/sup3r-4 cycle short due to feeling absolutely awful, and am curious to possibly add sup3r dhea in to hopefully be able to make it through a 6 week cycle.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What do you think about sup3r dhea in combination with sup3r-1 and sup3r-4? Would this be overkill in the test base department? I had to cut a recent sup3r-1/sup3r-4 cycle short due to feeling absolutely awful, and am curious to possibly add sup3r dhea in to hopefully be able to make it through a 6 week cycle.
what made you stop? lethargy/libido loss?

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
how soon should sup3r dhea effect u?
I need that libido boost epistane and Tren killing the vibe even with sup3r 4

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
With the main ingredient(rhea) the same as dermacrine I would say about 3-5 days, thats when it hit me

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah I think a dhea product would be beneficial for you. Dhea always worked much better for me than 4 andro. All 4 andro does for me is make me bloat

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
xtyler Jebrook NewAgeMayan
Ijust had my first dose of sup3r dhea is it supposed to be like watery solution like water?
and super sticky?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
xtyler Jebrook NewAgeMayan
Ijust had my first dose of sup3r dhea is it supposed to be like watery solution like water?
and super sticky?
I haven't got mine yet to compare but I'll check with the others that know about it. Hang tight. Dermatrest is also very viscous like liquid so I'm pretty sure it's fine.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I haven't got mine yet to compare but I'll check with the others that know about it. Hang tight. Dermatrest is also very viscous like liquid so I'm pretty sure it's fine.
Thanks bro i was comparing it to the liquid from sup3r 11 which is like hand sanitizer which is cool.
honestly i don't mind how watery it is but good God its sticky like i poured syrup had to wash up 10 minutes after applying to ensure it was absorbed

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Update
just used it for 2nd time I lowered the dose and it's hardly sticky i used only 1 ml instead of 2.
def can deal with that

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Can you let us know when you start to feel the effect at 100mg?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Update
just used it for 2nd time I lowered the dose and it's hardly sticky i used only 1 ml instead of 2.
def can deal with that
I think the stickiness is caused by the undisclosed proprietary ingredient we extracted from Danes. I can't go into specifics on the extract but it has numerous health benefits. But don't swallow it;)

...not srs!

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think the stickiness is caused by the undisclosed proprietary extract we extracted from Danes. I can't go into specifics on the extract but it has numerous health benefits. But don't swallow it;)

...not srs!
grossssss ewww.
I'll never look at this bottle the same.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think the stickiness is caused by the undisclosed proprietary extract we extracted from Danes. I can't go into specifics on the extract but it has numerous health benefits. But don't swallow it;)

...not srs!
Hahaha :D
Well, its not dangerous swallowing my special ingredient, but if you do, you will beg for more :D

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks bro i was comparing it to the liquid from sup3r 11 which is like hand sanitizer which is cool.
honestly i don't mind how watery it is but good God its sticky like i poured syrup had to wash up 10 minutes after applying to ensure it was absorbed
Just got mine in the mail today and applied it. Shook really good before. Very watery. Didn't dry sticky at all on me. See below the color and consistency. I def recommend using an oral syringe for accurate dosing on this stuff.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

I wish it was more of a gel but that may not be possible due carrier reasons. However I am going to pass along the feedback. If yours is similar to mine, I would say you are GTG.

Sieg

Awards
Would this be overkill on a S-4 cycle? Would be running Ghar1ne(mk-677) too which makes me quite lethargic.
My DHEA levels weren't as great anyway being over 30, low libido, energy ect. as well. So I would really like to try it as a general health boost.
Biggest concern would be hair loss though, any safe way to keep DHT levels in check?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would this be overkill on a S-4 cycle? Would be running Ghar1ne(mk-677) too which makes me quite lethargic.
My DHEA levels weren't as great anyway being over 30, low libido, energy ect. as well. So I would really like to try it as a general health boost.
Biggest concern would be hair loss though, any safe way to keep DHT levels in check?
This could potentially help immensely with lethargy side effects. For DHT, your best bet might be a DHT blocking shampoo.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
ahh damn it, it says awaiting fulfillment lol but Im in no rush, using it for my cycle Im starting up in a couple weeks

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just got mine in the mail today and applied it. Shook really good before. Very watery. Didn't dry sticky at all on me. See below the color and consistency. I def recommend using an oral syringe for accurate dosing on this stuff.

View attachment 140338

View attachment 140339

I wish it was more of a gel but that may not be possible due carrier reasons. However I am going to pass along the feedback. If yours is similar to mine, I would say you are GTG.
yup that's it, the sticky part was def from applying too much, so 1 ML is perfect .
and i ordered mine from nutriverse got it yesterday.
they are just awesome

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
If one wanted a little estrogen (for joints, etc.) and was using Super-4 would it be counterproductive to use the Super DHEA at the same time due to the AI in it? That is, will the AI in Super DHEA totally eliminate the estrogen conversion from the Super-4?

Thanks,

Crowbar

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If one wanted a little estrogen (for joints, etc.) and was using Super-4 would it be counterproductive to use the Super DHEA at the same time due to the AI in it? That is, will the AI in Super DHEA totally eliminate the estrogen conversion from the Super-4?

Thanks,

Crowbar
Doubtful but I'll tag NoAddedHmones or xtyler for their opinions. Also, are you talking about using just 4 andro and Sup3r DHEA? I would want a stronger more androgenic PH or DS in the mix if wanting mass/strength gains.

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
Doubtful but I'll tag NoAddedHmones or xtyler for their opinions. Also, are you talking about using just 4 andro and Sup3r DHEA? I would want a stronger more androgenic PH or DS in the mix if wanting mass/strength gains.
No, really I was asking, in general, will the AI in Super DHEA be strong enough to eliminate estrogen conversion from aromatizing compounds? If you wanted some estrogen would you be better off leaving out the Super DHEA?

Thanks,

Crowbar

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
No, really I was asking, in general, will the AI in Super DHEA be strong enough to eliminate estrogen conversion from aromatizing compounds? If you wanted some estrogen would you be better off leaving out the Super DHEA?

Thanks,

Crowbar
No it won't completely eliminate conversion by aromatase, it is effective at modulating E to stay in range but won't tank your aromatase.

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No it won't completely eliminate conversion by aromatase, it is effective at modulating E to stay in range but won't tank your aromatase.
Everybody keep in mind that the kind and amount of AI we use in Sup3r-DHEA is meant just to prevent an undesired rise in E2 from the Testosterone precursors (and Test itself as the end results) in the formula.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
image.jpeg

I transferred a small amount to a small Tupperware today and used an oral during to dose ml. Very easy to do and much more accurate. Last night I attempted to dose half a pump (1ml) in 2 squirts (1/4 pumps) because this is so runny that it runs off my hand. Think I got way too much last night. My skin didn't get nearly as hot today and didn't feel as hyper but still had good pump and energy:).

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
I transferred a small amount to a small Tupperware today and used an oral during to dose ml. Very easy to do and much more accurate. Last night I attempted to dose half a pump (1ml) in 2 squirts (1/4 pumps) because this is so runny that it runs off my hand. Think I got way too much last night. My skin didn't get nearly as hot today and didn't feel as hyper but still had good pump and energy:).
Try pumping it directly into the (capped) syringe. That was a tip from Toren that sounds like a good one.

jmaplewood

Awards
Thinking of grabbing a couple for a test base on an upcoming LGD + MK run. Already started MK for 2 weeks now. Haven't used LGD before, so not sure how lethargy will be. You guys think I should add 4-AD or should Sup3r DHEA suffice?

Edit: was also considering trest, but from what I understand there's a lot of estrogen sides to deal with.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thinking of grabbing a couple for a test base on an upcoming LGD + MK run. Already started MK for 2 weeks now. Haven't used LGD before, so not sure how lethargy will be. You guys think I should add 4-AD or should Sup3r DHEA suffice?
get the sup3r dhea skip 4 andro u will get too much water retention from mk677 and 4 andro and u will need an ai too.
sup3r dhea should be ur best bet

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Edit: was also considering trest, but from what I understand there's a lot of estrogen sides to deal with.
Sup3r DHEA would be a good choice for that run.

WAF

WAF

Awards
Been a long time away checking in today to see this :trink26: OL always bringing it.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 15
Lynks8 Supplement Auction 3
Plex78 Supplements 7
Supplement Auction 5
Anabolics 6