Sup3r-11, Sup3r-2 and Trest - Adam1 puts the new stuff to the test. 1st log.

Adam1

Adam1

Awards
It is official, I am tired and very hungry all the time. Feel like I could eat a pound of meat and then eat another right away, while napping. On the bright side, I had a killer back workout this morning. Pulls are getting easier, if my hands could keep up....

Bult

Bult

Awards
  • Established
Gotta get dem straps man. Hands will never keep up.

Bult

Bult

Awards
  • Established
I know, I am just resistant cause I want them to keep up. Kills me. Plus I can't remember them. :)
I've recently started carrying a small bag as much as I hate doing it. Keep clips, chalk, straps, wraps and my keys in it. I used to carry a bag of chalk on my passenger side floor and tell people who rode with me that it was cocaine.

Adam1

Adam1

Awards
Maybe I will get a small bag like that. Half the time I forget stuff on the floor cause I emptied my pockets. Hate jamming my keys into my leg with dumbbells or deadlifts

Adam1

Adam1

Awards
Daaang. Sorry I went dormant on yall.
Just a little over a week left on this run. Bumped the trest up to 125 for the past week.
Have seen some strength gains...well mostly stamina but capable of more reps of the same weights, some lifts increased by 10% or so. My lowest weight during this calorie restricted cycle was 184 for approx 2 weeks. I am up to 192 and look bigger and leaner. People tell me that im looking lean and strong so pretty good improvements from the start.
I am going to try to get back to logging next week and occasionally throughout the PCT. Photos to come. Cycle ends the 23rd.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Daaang. Sorry I went dormant on yall.
Just a little over a week left on this run. Bumped the trest up to 125 for the past week.
Have seen some strength gains...well mostly stamina but capable of more reps of the same weights, some lifts increased by 10% or so. My lowest weight during this calorie restricted cycle was 184 for approx 2 weeks. I am up to 192 and look bigger and leaner. People tell me that im looking lean and strong so pretty good improvements from the start.
I am going to try to get back to logging next week and occasionally throughout the PCT. Photos to come. Cycle ends the 23rd.
Sweet. Thanks for the update. Looking forward to the progress pics.

Adam1

Adam1

Awards
Quick recap.
Sup3r-11 @ 250
Sup3r-2 @500
Trest @ 75 oral and 50 TD
plus supports.

Couple of side to mention since going to 125
I have had a hard time waking up and seem to be in a mental fog until after about 10 or 11 a.m.
Sleep has been restless and I am hot, sleeping on top of the sheets with a fan on, still sweating a little.

Good part.
125 may be the sweet spot, although there are some side now, they are manageable. This week 2 trips to the gym and I am strong, like weirdly stronger than expected.

Bult

Bult

Awards
  • Established
Quick recap.
Sup3r-11 @ 250
Sup3r-2 @500
Trest @ 75 oral and 50 TD
plus supports.

Couple of side to mention since going to 125
I have had a hard time waking up and seem to be in a mental fog until after about 10 or 11 a.m.
Sleep has been restless and I am hot, sleeping on top of the sheets with a fan on, still sweating a little.

Good part.
125 may be the sweet spot, although there are some side now, they are manageable. This week 2 trips to the gym and I am strong, like weirdly stronger than expected.
I have noticed the same sides. Have to turn my AC down to 72 at night to be anywhere near comfortable.

Anaboliholic

Anaboliholic

Awards
In for progress pics, pretty good cycle layout you have going on here!

Adam1

Adam1

Awards
In for progress pics, pretty good cycle layout you have going on here!
Thanks. There are 2 progress pics at the beginning of this thread. I will also post a picture next week at the start of PCT. Plan on posting pictures after PCT as well, deff have some bloat in the afternoons but betting that I will lean out during PCT. Weight is 194 today. On a clear incline since upping Trest to 125.
Speaking of good layouts, after a currently undetermined off cycle period, I am running Sup3r-1, Sup3r-4 and Trest on a similar layout 8 week. Probably will not use the ramp up layout this time. Plan on running higher dose all the way through.

Adam1

Adam1

Awards
I am puffy. Feel super strong and just counted my bottles, turns out cycle ends on the 26th vs. 23rd! All good, one more week til PCT which I am looking forward to for some reason...guess to see water go away and work even harder to keep the gain train on track. Will post my final PCT layout soon.
BTW: Libido is like...pow! Cat can't scratch it. LOL

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so whats your take on Super 2...?

Adam1

Adam1

Awards
so whats your take on Super 2...?
Actually, I think that it is great. I would run it higher next time. Thinking 750 - 1000 a day. Really no negative sides that I can attribute to it and if you look at my progress pictures, you can see a clear difference achieved with the Sup3r-11 and Sup3r-2 combo prior to adding Trest. Get some while you still can.

Adam1

Adam1

Awards
Back today, chest tomorrow. Then PCT. I will write up a summary and post it up soon. Have jaw pumps like a big dog this week. Hard to eat, well aside from the fact that I am always hungry. ;)

Bult

Bult

Awards
  • Established
Actually, I think that it is great. I would run it higher next time. Thinking 750 - 1000 a day. Really no negative sides that I can attribute to it and if you look at my progress pictures, you can see a clear difference achieved with the Sup3r-11 and Sup3r-2 combo prior to adding Trest. Get some while you still can.
Hard to run it that high for any amount of time with the price.

Adam1

Adam1

Awards
Hard to run it that high for any amount of time with the price.
Yeah but..guess it depends how you react. You know, I was seeing changes but not like the good ole days. Then again I am not 22 anymore either. I have been thinking all along that I should have opened another bottle and run it at 750 this whole time. All good though. Gained 11 lbs in 8 weeks. Maybe could have got 12...:damnit:

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Definitely noticeable...

So what you would say the main strengths are of Super 2...?

Is it similar to Androsterone or EpiAndro...?

Adam1

Adam1

Awards
Definitely noticeable...

So what you would say the main strengths are of Super 2...?

Is it similar to Androsterone or EpiAndro...?
EpiAndro never did anything for me and never tried Androstereone. Sup3r-2 is like weak p-mag (maybe running it higher would alleviate the weak statement, cannot help myself :) ) with no sides. I mean, it added some size and I am guessing the Sup3r-11 did the cutting.

Adam1

Adam1

Awards
New pictures on page 1. Summary coming soon and need some PCT input this week. I mean, I have the basics but thinking about add on stuff and will post a few questions. Thanks for watching.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
EpiAndro never did anything for me and never tried Androstereone. Sup3r-2 is like weak p-mag (maybe running it higher would alleviate the weak statement, cannot help myself :) ) with no sides. I mean, it added some size and I am guessing the Sup3r-11 did the cutting.
Sounds sweet..!

Adam1

Adam1

Awards
Solids Gainz bro! Great work!
Thanks man. Wondering about PCT. I am running Nolva and OL Super PCT. Can I throw Ep1c in there w/o a problem? I respond well to Ep1c, just making sure of the feasibility. Should I wait and run it like weeks 5-8? Oh yeah!! I forgot, I have Testify too. Lay it out for me...how would you run it?

Adam1

Adam1

Awards
Quick summary. This cycle went well. Started at 186, dropped to 184 the first week. Bumped calories up a little via adding more carbs and lowering fats. This helped with joints and recovery. Up to 196.8 today. Yeah, some of it is water weight and I am not a thin person so anyway, made some gainz for sure. Notable milestones were stiff leg deadlifts @ 325x4 on 3 separate saturdays in a row. Had some killer squat sessions. Shoulder press at 185x5 for sets in the last couple weeks without arching my back, shoulders dug into the bench but you know what I mean. All and all good strength increases and could work out for hours if I had the time. Lots of endurance/stamina. Libido went crazy. Few negative sides like brain fog and hot nights and jaw pump this last week. Otherwise it was all good.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks man. Wondering about PCT. I am running Nolva and OL Super PCT. Can I throw Ep1c in there w/o a problem? I respond well to Ep1c, just making sure of the feasibility. Should I wait and run it like weeks 5-8? Oh yeah!! I forgot, I have Testify too. Lay it out for me...how would you run it?
Epic is a great addition to use for PCT. You can start it at the beginning of PCT. Testify you should wait until you've PCT'd for at least 4 weeks.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How's pct going?

Nice log man. Nice hearing more feedback on sup3r2. I've got 3 bottles squirreled away, might hafta snatch a few more before it's gone gone.

Adam1

Adam1

Awards
Pct went fine. Recovered well, lost 4lbs overall but looking strong. Running testify now...count down to next run. Had lots of stuff going on and haven't been online for awhile. Starting my next run in January. Will post a link here soon with my layout.

sespress

Awards
This is great stuff man, I've got several super2 bottles hanging out and several bottles of Trest and super 11.

I'm probably going to use the epistane/11/Trest I have on hand for my next run but honestly I think that I maaay throw some of the super 2 in as well / instead of. Or I could run everything else after week 4 and just start out with the same stack you ran here - then drop the super 2 and replace with epistane / drop it to a lower dose. What do you think?

So for super 2, if i understand you, think it has to be run higher than 500? even if you throw other major stuff in there (like your stack with Trest)? I was going to use the Trest pwo mainly. Anywho this was an awesome log.

Have you kept most of the gains? I heard super 2 gains were fleeting and hard to hang onto. Other people really knock the stuff.

chemjr

chemjr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Maybe it's in my head but I have been hungry as a hostage all day...maybe it was legs this morning or maybe it's the Sup3rs.??
11keto makes me hungry....?
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 186
Arms: L Bicep 15 relaxed, 16.75 flexed / R Bicep 15 relaxed 16.5 flexed
Forearm: L 12.25 / R 11.75
Chest:44.5 at nipps
Waist:35 at belt, 38 at belly button - goals...
Thighs: Center of the thigh L 22 / R 23 never knew I was lopsided
Calves: L 15.75 / R 15.5

1st log. UNsponsored. If I am missing some details, let me know. I will attempt to add. Gotta find my tape to check my measurements so I will fill them out soon. Been lifting on and off since early 20s. Got nice and fat a few years back...205lbs. Been eating right and lifting regularly (4-5 days a week) for about a year. The purpose of this log is to just get stronger and leaner. I guess you could say re-comp. Was kicking around a bunch of different layouts but settled on this. I will post before and after pictures and track my daily exercises. My macros right now are at 40% P 35% F 25% C. Have kept my calories at around 2000 and losing 1 lb per week plus or minus...probably will jump up to 2500 during this log. Doing this to learn and get better. Thanks for your help and thanks for joining in!

Supps:
Sup3r-2 8 weeks @ 500/500/500/500/500/500/500/500
Sup3r-11 8 weeks @ 250/250/250/250/250/250/250/250
Tr3st 6 weeks @ 0/0/100/100/100/100/125/125
Supports:
Ar1macare Pro: 8 weeks 8 caps ED
Estane: weeks 3-8 at 12.5 EOD may adjust as needed
Fish oil: 5000 mg daily
Multis
Taurine: as needed
Potassium: as needed (I don't get enough) Gonna find a supp to boost it.
Creatine

PCT:
Sup3r-PCT 4 weeks, might go 6
Nolva: 20/20/10/10
EU and maybe SU

Kicking this off Tomorrow!

chemjr

chemjr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Gotta get dem straps man. Hands will never keep up.
I respectfully disagree. If you can build those forearms and shoulders etc to keep up so you don't have to use straps, unless doing powerlifting or max lifts, then your strength will be above and beyond people of the same size. Also, it allows you to slowly, but safely increase your weights and strength gains going up yet again.
And God forbid you're in a bad situation, you have the power to save your ass and others.
Plus- you don't see Arnold using straps in the old vids of him training. Grip strength is directly correlated to heart health/strength.

Adam1

Adam1

Awards
This is great stuff man, I've got several super2 bottles hanging out and several bottles of Trest and super 11.

I'm probably going to use the epistane/11/Trest I have on hand for my next run but honestly I think that I maaay throw some of the super 2 in as well / instead of. Or I could run everything else after week 4 and just start out with the same stack you ran here - then drop the super 2 and replace with epistane / drop it to a lower dose. What do you think?

So for super 2, if i understand you, think it has to be run higher than 500? even if you throw other major stuff in there (like your stack with Trest)? I was going to use the Trest pwo mainly. Anywho this was an awesome log.

Have you kept most of the gains? I heard super 2 gains were fleeting and hard to hang onto. Other people really knock the stuff.
Yeah man I am going to run sup3r 2 again at 750 for 8 weeks on a bulk at like 3000 calories with Trest and something else ( still undetermined). Thanks for the positive feedback about my log. I held onto the strength gains and only dropped a few pounds in the end. I like the sup3r 2 but you know it could be stronger but these days you gotta find what you react to the best and run with it. The initial results speak for themselves, I had great changes in the first 2 weeks and followed through nicely. Not assuming anything about anyone but those who talk negative about a particular ph probably are looking for a magic pill. There is no such item. The magic pill is diet, training and sleep. The ph just increases your odds of getting where you wanna be faster. Jmho.

Adam1

Adam1

Awards

Epi/11/trest should cut you up...well depending on your body type, workout and diet. If your goal is to bulk I would save the epi for later. Who knows, Hastur ran mad different supps at the same time..might check out his log and some of his info posts to make a final decision. I like to cut in the late spring typically so if you are fixing to run it now...maybe go for gainz.

Bult

Bult

Awards
  • Established
I respectfully disagree. If you can build those forearms and shoulders etc to keep up so you don't have to use straps, unless doing powerlifting or max lifts, then your strength will be above and beyond people of the same size. Also, it allows you to slowly, but safely increase your weights and strength gains going up yet again.
And God forbid you're in a bad situation, you have the power to save your ass and others.
Plus- you don't see Arnold using straps in the old vids of him training. Grip strength is directly correlated to heart health/strength.
Grip strength being directly correlated with heart health is a pretty ridiculous assumption. And while I agree that grip strength is important, it can never adequately keep up with back strength. Especially when you consider that your forearms are utilized in some way for 80%+ of the exercises you do (assuming you train legs seriously). If you are training in pulling motions sufficiently at either high volume or high weight straps will always be a benefit. Arnold himself recommends them after grip failure in Encyclopedia of Bodybuilding. For me personally (on deadlifts) I work up to 455 with no straps, but at that point, while my back is still fresh, my grip can no longer hold for more than one rep. Also, straps allow for an overhand grip vs an over/under grip which can increase the risk of a biceps tear. I also find that straps allow me to better focus on the muscle I am actually training, rather than worrying about gripping the weight. My rule of thumb is no straps until you have to adjust your lift (angle, reps, etc.) to accommodate failing grip. I certainly agree with grip strength being important, if you have to lift a car off someone you're unlikely to find convenient points for straps attachment.

chemjr

chemjr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Grip strength being directly correlated with heart health is a pretty ridiculous assumption. And while I agree that grip strength is important, it can never adequately keep up with back strength. Especially when you consider that your forearms are utilized in some way for 80%+ of the exercises you do Also, straps allow for an overhand grip vs an over/under grip which can increase the risk of a biceps tear. I also find that straps allow me to better focus on the muscle I am actually training, rather than worrying about gripping the weight. My rule of thumb is no straps until you have to adjust your lift (angle, reps, etc.) to accommodate failing grip. I certainly agree with grip strength being important, if you have to lift a car off someone you're unlikely to find convenient points for straps attachment.
Ok, I guess we do agree, I just didn't get as in depth as I should have I guess. I just feel like *If Possible, one should avoid straps until well beyond their genetic potential. And over grip as to not risk a bi tear- hell yes. And yes, they have their place for sure. I just seen a ton of ppl with em who don't really need them. Maybe just the jokers around here? They def have their place. As for shaping the body in certain instances, yes, needed. Like you said- allows you to better focus on a certain group- 100% agree.
Ps- there Is a direct correlation on grip strength and heart/cardio health. Def Not a great test, but worthy of noting. Babble done. And ty for response, in agreement on most everything.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplement Auction 3
Supplements 15
hercules_22 Supplements 124
Anabolics 1
Supplements 15