Suncloud gets pumped with NOS-FX (AX) sponsored!

ShiftyCapone

ShiftyCapone

Awards
  • Established
Log is looking good so far... Nice pump comparison pictures... How much of the NOS-FX do you have?

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
Log is looking good so far... Nice pump comparison pictures... How much of the NOS-FX do you have?
5 caps every day and 80 caps total. i'm dosing 4x per week, so no updates till monday. this should give me a 30 day run. i was told to work out without it for a day to compare with/without NOS-FX, and sat/sun i don't hit the gym, so 3 more weeks :)

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
bobby, you're funny! my bi's are halfway decent - nothing spectacular, but my triceps dwarf them.
Nice pics.

I'm kinda jealous of your tri's. I'm the exact opposite of you. Large biceps, and almost no tri's at all.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
Nice pics.

I'm kinda jealous of your tri's. I'm the exact opposite of you. Large biceps, and almost no tri's at all.
everybody has a different strong point. i saw a 140 pound ecto with boulder shoulders and was like.... not frikken fair!

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'm so glad to see AX putting out something that doesn't have a direct influence on hormones..

I'm excited about this! I hope they've put together something new and great

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
DAY 5 NOS-FX - down to 4 caps just to see :)

did a total body workout today - boosting GH levels - compound movements as supersets. 22 minutes of insanity. from here, its complex carb only :(

dosed at 12:45, hit the gym at 1:20, slammed my carb/protein shake pre workout as i did thursday.

focus is up, no doubt in my mind. no side effects as of yet. pump is noticeable to my friends, which they kept mentioning to me. i've developed a little bit of that "alpha male" feeling at the gym, though its easy to brush it aside and concentrate on why i'm there.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So how did the 4 caps feel compared to the 5? prob no differnce yet right? or no? There is nothing wrong with getting the alpha male feeling in the gym.! I know it pushes you to all hell!, when I get it, its a little dude with an attitude! I myself , cannot brush it aside, it gets mad if i try to, lol:)

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Looking good my brother, great muscle definition.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
So how did the 4 caps feel compared to the 5? prob no differnce yet right? or no? There is nothing wrong with getting the alpha male feeling in the gym.! I know it pushes you to all hell!, when I get it, its a little dude with an attitude! I myself , cannot brush it aside, it gets mad if i try to, lol:)
didn't notice the difference. may stay at 4 this week. i really dig this beast. and the alpha male feeling is always welcome.

Looking good my brother, great muscle definition.
coming from you brotha russian, that means a lot :)

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
today was really weird. dosed 4 pills at 12:40, hit the gym at 1:25. focus was good, mood was good, pump is great! biceps are noticeably larger, delts are popping out a bit more - i assume my rear delts received the benefits.

very unhappy about my lifts however.

deads were almost impossible, as were my weighted chins - lost a rep on each.

by now, i am pissed. i assume its because i didn't have my pre workout shake. bb rows, curls, shrugs all went up though - by 10-15 lbs each. maybe i used that anger in a positive way. i don't know whether to scream or be happy. argh!

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
day 7 NOS-FX - 4 pills again.

dosed at 12:50pm, hit the gym at 1:40. did a killer leg session - ATG squats went up 10 lbs, and all my other lifts improved as well!!!!!!

i'm feeling incredible. may be related to a little more focus at the gym, also i've got to pay myself back for yesterday :)

pump... my legs are a bit weird. can't really feel a pump in them. except of course in my hammies. they're unusually pumped, the muscle bellies are a bit closer to the surface, so i can actually feel them, much like last weeks leg workout.

i will also add that my biceps are noticeably harder from 2 weeks ago. two bicep workouts on NOS-FX have left them a little harder than they were before i started this. how can i tell? because my biceps and hammies have always been lackluster - even after a workout they don't really seem to get a pump usually, and certainly not as full as they are now.

my pump gets marginally better on 5 caps rather than 4. i'll probably go back up to 5 tomorrow.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
i hear ya sunny!..do the 5 caps tommorrow bro!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is looking nice sunny, I like the improvements and only one week into it!

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
lol. keep in mind the workout is still fairly new, so pretty big jumps in weight are expected.

still, i did surprise myself keeping the reps as high as i did while increasing the weights.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
day 8 NOS-FX

another spectacular workout today. dosed at 12:50, hit the gym at 1:30. mood is good, was feeling pretty positive going into the gym. focus is dead on as well. managed to go up by 10 lbs on half my lifts today, which is awesome in and of itself. today was chest/tri/front-mid delts.

pump is great, and combined with the workout, gave me an incredible gym high. i feel good! really good. this is a great day :)

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
thats really great to hear sunny!..your doing one heck of a job brotha!

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
may need to come to napa and steal your stash from you... muahhahahahahahaha

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
may need to come to napa and steal your stash from you... muahhahahahahahaha
OK. i live at napa state hospital, room 302 :)

seriously brotha, next time you hit up napa let me know. if you want an unopened bottle of mdrol let me know - don't think i'll end up using it within this lifetime.

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
OK. i live at napa state hospital, room 302 :)

seriously brotha, next time you hit up napa let me know. if you want an unopened bottle of mdrol let me know - don't think i'll end up using it within this lifetime.

will do bro! i will pm you! anytime your down here, feel free to pm me!

really, i will take that mdrol if you dont want it... thanks

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
hahahahaha sorry i am an idiot!
lol. all good brotha.

day 9 of NOS-FX.

was told from a mod on AX forums to play around with dosing a bit more. so i dosed at 10:20 this morning - 3 hours prior to working out.

focus - dropped a little
mood - pretty good
pump - good, but i've had better with NOS-FX

today was a total body workout. didn't really go up in weights, as it is more about boosting my GH levels. did some light cardio after my workout to lower my pulse. from here till morning, i go into carb depletion mode :)

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking good dude. so how long are you going to be dosing this so far out from your w/o's?, doesnt seem your a fan of this.:) but you have to mix and match ya know.:)

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
Looking good dude. so how long are you going to be dosing this so far out from your w/o's?, doesnt seem your a fan of this.:) but you have to mix and match ya know.:)

i was asked to play around with the dosing. some people seem to prefer this at 3 hours out apparently. so i decided to do 3 hrs out, then 2.5, 2hrs, etc to get a better feel for when it kicks in. that day i had to go back to my sons school placed me at the gym 90 minutes after a dose, and the pump was very impressive.

anyways, will try 2.5 hrs out tomorrow, and hopefully the pump will be a tad more solid :) i'll drop this by 30 minutes every day for gits and shiggles :)

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
keep up the good work sunny!:)

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
dosed 5 caps at 10:45 this morning, hit the gym around 1:15. did back/biceps today. something very nice happened today.

normally, i do weighted chins, then a back off set, where i do a lighter weight almost as a "burnout". so my back off set was -20x15 reps...today, it was body weight x12 :)

that's an insane increase over last weeks! anyways, this ended up giving my biceps a huge pump. doing machine curls after that was painful at contraction. pump still solid right now, at 8:20PM - though it started to fade about 2 hours ago. focus and mood are obviously way up there :)

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
dosed 5 caps at 10:45 this morning, hit the gym around 1:15. did back/biceps today. something very nice happened today.

normally, i do weighted chins, then a back off set, where i do a lighter weight almost as a "burnout". so my back off set was -20x15 reps...today, it was body weight x12 :)

that's an insane increase over last weeks! anyways, this ended up giving my biceps a huge pump. doing machine curls after that was painful at contraction. pump still solid right now, at 8:20PM - though it started to fade about 2 hours ago. focus and mood are obviously way up there :)
Dam Sunny! Im wishing I had some of this now! I may have to try this out!

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
Dam Sunny! Im wishing I had some of this now! I may have to try this out!
5 hour pump today. it started to go around 2 hours ago, but the muscle bellies are still "full feeling", like they're hard to depress - just not as solid as 2 hours ago.

EDIT : got the pump time wrong :(

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
good job buddy!.like them pumps!:)

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
DAY 11 NOS-FX. dosed 2 hours prior to workout

workout was great! i felt my focus was a bit off, but its raining, and my girly girl is a bit spazish, so i attribute that to her and the weather. once i hit the gym, i had a great workout. absolutely great. legs are feeling crazy - dare i say i have a quad pump? they're feeling a bit harder than usual. hammie pump is there as it has been. had some pretty solid increases in reps/weight, so there's nothing to complain about.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
day 12 NOS-FX

dosed 2 hours preworkout - i'm not messing with a good thing :)

phenomenal workout. destroyed my chest/tri's today. focus was up - even having to wait around for equipment... seriously, who goes to the gym at 1:30 besides me??? anyways, focus/mood was elevated, had another great workout - that's 3 back to back. almost hit my "on cycle PR" of weighted dips today!

the pump is great - my girl keeps staring at my arms, which is always a good feeling. couple guys giving me the eye-of-envy today. tri's and chest are massively inflated :)

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established

workout was great! i felt my focus was a bit off, but its raining, and my girly girl is a bit spazish, so i attribute that to her and the weather. once i hit the gym, i had a great workout. absolutely great. legs are feeling crazy - dare i say i have a quad pump? they're feeling a bit harder than usual. hammie pump is there as it has been. had some pretty solid increases in reps/weight, so there's nothing to complain about.
day 12 NOS-FX
looking good sunny!
dosed 2 hours preworkout - i'm not messing with a good thing :)

phenomenal workout. destroyed my chest/tri's today. focus was up - even having to wait around for equipment... seriously, who goes to the gym at 1:30 besides me??? anyways, focus/mood was elevated, had another great workout - that's 3 back to back. almost hit my "on cycle PR" of weighted dips today!

the pump is great - my girl keeps staring at my arms, which is always a good feeling. couple guys giving me the eye-of-envy today. tri's and chest are massively inflated :)
yeah buddy!:)

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
Nice log on this preworkout supp. Ove been lookin into something for the future! Great job on it! Ill probably be a 5 cap guy on this stuff!

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established

This is sounding more and more like something I need to include in my up coming pct;

...so are we waiting on you to finish this log before I can get my hairy palms on it??

...perhaps your bottle had a missprint on the label, ..its only supposed to be 60 caps (ok,. heheheheh.. shaves 4 days off release time:fingersx:)

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
This is sounding more and more like something I need to include in my up coming pct;

...so are we waiting on you to finish this log before I can get my hairy palms on it??

...perhaps your bottle had a missprint on the label, ..its only supposed to be 60 caps (ok,. heheheheh.. shaves 4 days off release time:fingersx:)
lol.. i was hoping to dupe AX into giving me 20 more, but apparently they saw through my clever ruse :)

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sunny still looking outstanding man!. any change in weight or apperance? Based on your findings, I will be trying this out. So Hurry up and finish, then the party can really start!

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
Sunny still looking outstanding man!. any change in weight or apperance? Based on your findings, I will be trying this out. So Hurry up and finish, then the party can really start!
well, the pump is insane. i stopped weighing myself a month ago, but my arms are noticeably larger than when i started this log, as are my delts. i think to maximize a product like this, is to keep your body very well fed - extra vitamins and calories (pre and post workout) keep the blood and nutrients flowing into your muscles. no alcohol, caffeine, smoking, as that lowers NO levels within the bloodstream.

i'd definitely use this for PCT as xtraflossy mentioned, as holding on to gains should be easier on NOS-FX.

MMAMONSTER19

Awards
  • Established
wow i found this log way way to late my bad suncloud after reading through your thread sounds like the sup worked out well and its good when you can leave the gym and after 30 mins your pump is still crazy up. awesome to hear you put on some size everybody wants to be bigger ya kno haha

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
wow i found this log way way to late my bad suncloud after reading through your thread sounds like the sup worked out well and its good when you can leave the gym and after 30 mins your pump is still crazy up. awesome to hear you put on some size everybody wants to be bigger ya kno haha
thanks for joining in MMA - got another week to go, and i'll force my girly girl to take some before/after pics of the pumps :)

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
Excellent detail to your log. This helps a great deal with stats

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
got really tired of total body workouts on mondays - my lungs can't handle it like they used to. every time i'm done, i need 15 minutes to catch my breath, and its becoming a bit too much for me. hopefully, by starting to do cardio (last few weeks only - yes i hate cardio that much), i can add total body workouts back into my routine at a later date. anyways,

day 13 - 3 more days of NOS-FX

did a chest/tri workout today, which was pretty good. went up again on tri dips, though i suspect my ROM suffered a bit. also tried some reverse grip CG bench, which really sucked. my wrists DO NOT like this at all. maybe on thursday, if there's less people at the gym, i will experiment with an EZ-bar and see if that helps with the movement.

focus - high. mood, very good - though i started getting offended by the douchebaggery of a few members - talking on the phone while hogging a bench, etc. managed to keep my temper under control though.

pics. lets do another before/after tri shot, again, exact lighting for both pics. you can see again that my tri is almost swallowed up by the pump :)

before the pump :

with the pump :

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dude you just have some meaty Tri's!, I hate when dudes **** off in the gym and pull that ****, its nice you kept yourself together:) well with only 3 days left, we can say nothing negative about NOS FX!