Sunami or DIESEL TEST 2010 or Trib Test Extreme?

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Just about finishing up a 40 day cycle of 11oxo and going to be starting 6oxo.

If interested in having the best increase with libido, would it be better to go with 6oxo and Sunami or DIESEL TEST 2010 or Trib Test Extreme?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Just about finishing up a 40 day cycle of 11oxo and going to be starting 6oxo.

If interested in having the best increase with libido, would it be better to go with 6oxo and Sunami or DIESEL TEST 2010 or Trib Test Extreme?
I'm curently using Sunami and can attest that libido is UP! I would think adding Diesel Test 2010 to that be rather wicked. :twisted:

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Are you using anything else with Sunami?

If you had to pick Sunami or DT2010 to combine with 6oxo, which would you use?

I'm curently using Sunami and can attest that libido is UP! I would think adding Diesel Test 2010 to that be rather wicked. :twisted:

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
DT2010 i personally think is a more rounded product but stacking the two would definitely improve the results...For me dosage would be 5capsED of DT2010 and 2capsED of Sunami

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
DT2010 i personally think is a more rounded product but stacking the two would definitely improve the results...For me dosage would be 5capsED of DT2010 and 2capsED of Sunami
I agree with the stack idea. Sunami was made to stack with other things. There is no reason why you couldn't do all three.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Are you using anything else with Sunami?

If you had to pick Sunami or DT2010 to combine with 6oxo, which would you use?
DT2010 because its a stronger "test booster", sunami is a "hormone optimizer" meaning you will get raises in low test levels (with the libido) where DT2010 you will get the libido and raises in test no matter if ur test is low or not.

Now if you want to go the cheap route, yeah u can use sunami with 6-oxo but 6-oxo isnt cheap in itself.