Summertime Lean Bulk! epi stacked with 11oxo all welcome!

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hello gentlemen! Running a bulk cycle with these two compounds
Epi is- 30/30/30/40/40/40
11 oxo 600/600/600/750/750/750

I will be eating like a bulk- but not as if I was on mdrol or pmag
Carbs will be around 375 a day
Protien around 300
Fats around 85.

Cardio 2-3 times a week 10 mins HIIT

I figure with the load of cals and some cardio thrown in along with the anabolic agents I will be able to put on some weight while minimizing fat gain
This is NOT a recomp I am merley using some anabolics to aid in muscle gain whilst minimizing fat gain- I expect some fat gain.
What does everyone think?

brownchoclit

brownchoclit

Awards
given your proposed eating habbits..maybe you're better off switching to a PH like hdrol. i'd start epi @40mg/ed and maybe increase a bit as weeks go by. 30mg would be a waste of time. good luck...

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
too late:( I have already started the cycle....I dont wanna do like a week of epi and then 5 weeks of hdrol- I ran a 4 weeker of epi and gained 9 lbs...but I was eating to bulk then and it was my first ph cycle maybe I will bump it up to 40 all the way thru....will that help with the eating habits I have? Or will I just completley waste and have no results?

brownchoclit

brownchoclit

Awards
actually i am running epi at the moment..i've stacked it with pmag and 11-sterone (same dose as yours). i think you can run atleast 40mg's ed. given youre weight..probably more. i've worked my dosing upto 75mg's/ed and i think i've hit a nice sweet spot..but everyones different..if you dont try..you wont know... :)

you can follow my log @...

http://www.modernfitnessforum.com/showthread.php?4128-11-sterone-epistane-p-mag-cycle....brown-s-doing-the-work!!!

maybe some of it will be helpful for you...

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thanks man I will check it out....I lost about 12 lbs so I am at 212 but I think I am going to reroute my diet to more of a cutting diet for the summer....yeah I just got off of a cut a week ago- but I figure a cut with anabolics would be awesome