Summer shred has begun !

cleveland1

cleveland1

Awards
Well for some reason it won't allow me too post my other 3 work out routines. On cardio/ low crabs day I remove nearly all carbs from breakfast. On dinner I remove all starchy carbs and replace with veggies. Result in a 50-75 gram carb decrease.

cleveland1

cleveland1

Awards
This is about 5 months progress. I think I've came along way with diet and training. This was at the end of previous cycle. And next was the most recent pic I have which is a little old.

Attachments

babycakes

babycakes

Awards
what are your current stats on bench, squat, deadlift, and shoulder press?

cleveland1

cleveland1

Awards
I don't really keep strength stats. I don't lift very heavy at all. I'm more into slow, steady,high sets than heavy weight. I usually bench no higher that 135. Press 100, squat 180. Leg press 1000.

babycakes

babycakes

Awards
this why they are saying you need to lock your training on. For the amount of drugs your on and at your body weight those figures should be a lot higher.

cleveland1

cleveland1

Awards
I can understand that. I will look more into it. I agree. I feel I should be making bigger gains than I am. I've switched some stuff up and have seen good results, but I'm still not where I wanna be.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
After seeing everything above, I still stand by my original statement. Not trying to be a d!ck but swallow your pride, get off the gear and research some dieting/training. It will help you soooooo much in the long run. For some help, look up John Meadows, Mountain Dogg training and Matt Porter.

Marsh1116

Marsh1116

Awards
So what's the point of taking all that gear if that's how you lift? All you have done is lost BF which can easily be achieved w a good diet and some OTC supps.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Look I think he knows at this point. We shouldnt beat him down for it. Its in the past.

OP, get u some peptides, albuterol and get on eithet a carb cycling diet or maybe Lean Gains and get to work. Some cardio, high intensity lifting and a clean diet with those things mentioned above will get u down below 10%, which is like the internet's version of 4% bf.

Dont throw everything at it all at once. Work ur way up with fat-burning agents and activities.

Marsh1116

Marsh1116

Awards
Look I think he knows at this point. We shouldnt beat him down for it. Its in the past. OP, get u some peptides, albuterol and get on eithet a carb cycling diet or maybe Lean Gains and get to work. Some cardio, high intensity lifting and a clean diet with those things mentioned above will get u down below 10%, which is like the internet's version of 4% bf. Dont throw everything at it all at once. Work ur way up with fat-burning agents and activities.
Def wasn't my goal. But he needs to get the point. Good advice fueled .

And OP nice job on leaning out

babycakes

babycakes

Awards
best thing I can tell u is to focus on "the big 3" (bench, squat, and deadlift) build your workout around and improve your strenght on those lifts.

cleveland1

cleveland1

Awards
Thank you guys. These workout routines I posted are my new ones. I've been doing the same workout for about a year now. Bi tri chest, back and shoulders, legs, I think I have been over training too. Since I cut down to only training each part of my body once a week instead of two I'm seeing better results. I am going to lower the test I think. I think the new workouts I have will deem some results. Plus I'm going to start going heavier.

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
Looking good bud! Keep it up. What kind of training are you doing.

You and them nude photos.

cleveland1

cleveland1

Awards
What a dick. Haha. On a side note. I noticed what may have given me problems when I ran tren last time. Everything has been great up until about a week ago. I'm in my last week of tren and have about 6 weeks left of cycle. I figured. Hell lets start the Hcg and get these balls up to size. 3 days later I'm ready to **** a hole in the ground, sweating balls, and anxious. I think I may have found the problem. Not the tren but running it with Hcg. Weird but that's my experience. Tren this time around has been awesome. Screw doing the 500 mcg a week of Hcg. I'm just going to do the 10 day protocol before pct.

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
What a dick. Haha. On a side note. I noticed what may have given me problems when I ran tren last time. Everything has been great up until about a week ago. I'm in my last week of tren and have about 6 weeks left of cycle. I figured. Hell lets start the Hcg and get these balls up to size. 3 days later I'm ready to **** a hole in the ground, sweating balls, and anxious. I think I may have found the problem. Not the tren but running it with Hcg. Weird but that's my experience. Tren this time around has been awesome. Screw doing the 500 mcg a week of Hcg. I'm just going to do the 10 day protocol before pct.
Yo bro if I was you is get on the GH train.

cleveland1

cleveland1

Awards
So thoughts on this. I'm planning on wrapping up my cycle at the end of July. I will have been on for 20 weeks. I plan on doing a mens physique by next May . Should I do a pct and take time off like I have in the past or would it be better gains and health wise to just cruise on 250 of test for 2-3 months the. Start up my pre comp cycle. I've never cruised before but I've heard it's the best way to keep gains and if you want to compete. There really is no other way. Thoughts ?,..

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So thoughts on this. I'm planning on wrapping up my cycle at the end of July. I will have been on for 20 weeks. I plan on doing a mens physique by next May . Should I do a pct and take time off like I have in the past or would it be better gains and health wise to just cruise on 250 of test for 2-3 months the. Start up my pre comp cycle. I've never cruised before but I've heard it's the best way to keep gains and if you want to compete. There really is no other way. Thoughts ?,..
Or do really long cycles. 6 months on, 3 months PCT, 3-6 months off. Repeat.

If u cruise, all u need is 100-150mg/wk of T and peptides or fat burners during cruise to keep lean. I have a host of non-androgenic supps/chems to allow me to keep cruise levels VERY low.

cleveland1

cleveland1

Awards
Thank you ! So 250 would be to high ? I planned on running igf-1, Ghrp 6, cjc1295 and t3 at different times during cruise period. Prop do t3 until I cut dose to cruise level. Run igf1, ghrp6 and cjc1295 for a month while on lower dose.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The lower the better for ur health. If ur goin to do this for a long time, u need to consider longevity. More is not always better and with ancillaries u can get away with less androgens during ur cruise to allow the lipids, bp and other hormones to clean up.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Or do really long cycles. 6 months on, 3 months PCT, 3-6 months off. Repeat. If u cruise, all u need is 100-150mg/wk of T and peptides or fat burners during cruise to keep lean. I have a host of non-androgenic supps/chems to allow me to keep cruise levels VERY low.
The lower the better for ur health. If ur goin to do this for a long time, u need to consider longevity. More is not always better and with ancillaries u can get away with less androgens during ur cruise to allow the lipids, bp and other hormones to clean up.
Sorry to high jack Cleveland but fuelledpassion what does your trt / cruise regimen look like? I'm looking at going on trt in the near future to sort out my tanked levels and am curious to see what others do.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cruise = 100mg TRT + peptides and OTC supps

Blast = Whatever legal options I can get my hands on, lately its been Trestolone and soon will also be DTC and the occasional oral like DMZ.

Eventually, I'll just stick with TRT and use insulin and GHRP for growth and avoid androgens altogether.

cleveland1

cleveland1

Awards
Awesome. That sounds like a good plan. August 1st take dose down to 125. I would do 100 but my stuff is dosed at 250/mL. Start igf-1, ghrp6 and cjc. Last time I ran igf-1 during pct and kept nearly all of my gains. Maybe lost 3-4 lbs out of the 18-20 I gained.

muay thai

muay thai

Awards
that is a lot of gear bro for your physique...what is your cycle history? I am 26yrs 195lbs
benedryl ed?? I have never seen it used ED. Nor the entire duration of cycle! If you are looking to enhance uptake b2 receptors etc there are other ways bro. Cycle planning looks good, but imho it is extreme doses. Also, liv 52 instructs to be taken 3x per day. Be liberal with it, its 15$ on amazon for 3pk. There is no price on health . I take 4-6 per day for 2-3 years straight along with NAC and Milk thistle and hawthorne berry among other things . Keep us posted champ, best wishes. Any plan on gettiing blood work done? if you are covered by health insurance bro take advantage!

ghostxxx2.JPG

muay thai

muay thai

Awards
x2!