Substerone Verdict

ezjax

Awards
Dose calculation for mice and rats are different than a human:

Here's how it works:

Take the mg/kg in mice or rats and multiply by 80 (average kilos for a male)

So, if the dose in a mouse was 5mg/kg you would multiply by 80 = 400mg

However mouse and rat metabolism is different from humans. For a mouse you take that total and divide by 12.3 and a rat is 6.2.

Mouse to Human For 5mg/kg: 400mg / 12.3 So the Human Equivilent Dose for a human is roughly 32.5mg to get roughly the same effect.

Make sense? Here's the issue though, I bet they injected most of these animals which leads to MUCH greater bioavailability than oral, so hence the sublingual is the way to go. Studies have shown that about the max you can handle at any one time is 20-30mg under the tongue and maybe another 10-15mg in the cheek. So, that's why we have you hold it under your tongue and swish it around your cheeks. This would get much closer to the doses that were shown in the animal studies.
Wish i wouldve got this info on page 1.

I may be buying substerone soon..

What causes the legions under the tongue?

cdsfx

Awards
Does substerone have any effect on joints or anything antinflammatory. My ankle feels better than it has in months

anabolicRyan1

Awards
  • Established
People bashing is lame. E-fights are ummm. Lamer. Lol

I'm running iforce ecdy now and it's great. Exactly what I expected.

I'm considering running substerone immediately after to gauge which is more effective. I am slightly concerned with the blood blisters or whatever from the sublingual dosage. Any non bias feedback?

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
I thought the beta version of substerone was great. However, the lesions were awful and took a few weeks to develop. However, I tried another dose of my remaining bottle and had lesions the next day. I'm afraid to try the final version.