SubQ Test Suspension

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Has anyone tried Suspension subQ? From my understanding injecting hormones into the muscle allows for faster release and any in the SubQ will still be utilized but at a decelerated rate. If this is true, would it not be a good idea for suspension to help stabilize levels and perhaps even allow for a once ed injection protocol vs the recommended 2x ed?

I didn't know if this should go in injectables or here but Test susp is an AAS afterall. :)

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i personally think it would hurt alot...other substances injected SQ are fully dissolved (insulin, HCG, GH) whereas Tsusp is granular - it just doesnt belong there.

i've heard that TNE in oil can last a whole day.

what's wrong with prop??

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
i personally think it would hurt alot...other substances injected SQ are fully dissolved (insulin, HCG, GH) whereas Tsusp is granular - it just doesnt belong there.

i've heard that TNE in oil can last a whole day.

what's wrong with prop??
Nothing wrong with prop but I don't have prop I have TNE. Besides, experimenting is fun. :D
Just wondering if my reasoning is sound and/or if anyone has tried it.
I also like slin pins and SQ injections. Hit my B12 this way and it is so easy, painless and leaves no scar tissue.

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Has anyone tried Suspension subQ? From my understanding injecting hormones into the muscle allows for faster release and any in the SubQ will still be utilized but at a decelerated rate. If this is true, would it not be a good idea for suspension to help stabilize levels and perhaps even allow for a once ed injection protocol vs the recommended 2x ed?

I didn't know if this should go in injectables or here but Test susp is an AAS afterall. :)
In theory, it might work, but the only thing is you dont know for sure how much slower the decelerated rate is. I guess the only way you would be able to find out is to try, but dont look at me cuz Im not doing that sh1t!!!:run:

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
In theory, it might work, but the only thing is you dont know for sure how much slower the decelerated rate is. I guess the only way you would be able to find out is to try, but dont look at me cuz Im not doing that sh1t!!!:run:
Ya know I'mma gonna try it! Just getting a little info first. If it doesn't work out I'll just go with transdermal but 100% sure beats 30-35%. Not to mention bathing in carrier twice a day.

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
What made you think of doing this?? You not a big fan of IM injections or are you just interested in trying it out?

UberPooper1

Awards
  • Established
sub q or im with a slin pin doesnt seem to make much of a difference to me. either way you arent going to notice the needle. and like "same_old" said earlier, regardless of what many people say, suspension can be injected once daily with good results.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
What made you think of doing this?? You not a big fan of IM injections or are you just interested in trying it out?
Curiosity. Also it would be nice to get a slightly more sustained release without having to use a larger needle for oil.

sub q or im with a slin pin doesnt seem to make much of a difference to me. either way you arent going to notice the needle. and like "same_old" said earlier, regardless of what many people say, suspension can be injected once daily with good results.
Oh I agree but the more stable you can keep your blood levels the better right? That is why I inject enan 2x ew even though 1x ew will work just fine.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
..man i imagine that's gonna hurt like a biotch

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
I will find out in a couple months and let ya know! :D

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i never said Tsusp once a day is OK. i said there are some who claim that TNE in OIL may hang around longer than with a water suspension.

BP - have you tried it IM? if you get the micronized kind, it fits through a slin pin, which makes it a piece of cake. yeah SQ is by far the easiest injection (i like it on my kneecaps!) but IM with a slin pin aint far behind.

if you're experimenting with different administrations of test, check out homebrewed andriol - i'm working on that one at present for an upcoming blast cycle that will use oral, injectable and transdermal tests :twisted: (trying for 2-3g/week for 4 weeks without breaking the bank or turning into swiss cheese)