subcutaneous gear?

maximillia

maximillia

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I have an interesting question to ask the experienced folk over here. I am curious about what substances can be injected subcutaneously, with relative safety. Of course, I know test is one item. I am not asking because I plan on taking anything (other than test) right now. Since I am taking test subQ, I became curious about what other substances could be administered via the same route. There is not much info on this online, So I am hoping you guys can shed some light on this matter. Thank you.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Obviously peptides and gh are sub q as standard.

I’ve not heard of any injectable that can’t be sub q but whether it’s optimal or not is another question.

ive seen arguments both ways on test Im or sub q. Personally don’t have an opinion but personally will probably do cruise dose sub q and blast dose im (no scientific reason, just want to give some muscle time To avoid excessive scar tissue build up)

GOD OF WAR

GOD OF WAR

Awards
You can subq small amounts less than 0.5cc generally Test for TRT. I don't recommend any volume higher than that.

Rebuild

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
My understanding is you should only subq pharma grade gear, and 1 ml or less at a time. People run into issues with lower grade gear or larger amounts.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
My understanding is you should only subq pharma grade gear, and 1 ml or less at a time. People run into issues with lower grade gear or larger amounts.
yeah to be fair all the studies I’ve seen on sub q for test were pharma and that makes sense.....

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
You can subq small amounts less than 0.5cc generally Test for TRT. I don't recommend any volume higher than that.
Is this volume for your body as a whole or could you use multiple spots and pin .5cc in each one, is there a limit to how much your body will absorb at one time no matter how spaced out it is?

maximillia

maximillia

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Guys I hear you. I think TRT test is the best case scenario for Subq injections. But, the kind of info I was looking for was, what If you wanted to do, let's say, primo, 100 mg/week, is that something you could do subq? That wouldn't really be too much oil. I guess my question is, if the gear is of "good" quality, is there something different about gear other than test that might make it unsuitable for subq? Cause some kind of reaction, or is it that mostly everything that's of good quality is fine, it's just the amount of oil you have to really manage?

maximillia

maximillia

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Is this volume for your body as a whole or could you use multiple spots and pin .5cc in each one, is there a limit to how much your body will absorb at one time no matter how spaced out it is?
I am not aware of any limit as such. I don't know how ideal it would be to run a big cycle through such spreading, but on paper, imo it is viable. Just keep switching the spots.

maximillia

maximillia

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Obviously peptides and gh are sub q as standard.

I’ve not heard of any injectable that can’t be sub q but whether it’s optimal or not is another question.

ive seen arguments both ways on test Im or sub q. Personally don’t have an opinion but personally will probably do cruise dose sub q and blast dose im (no scientific reason, just want to give some muscle time To avoid excessive scar tissue build up)
If you just had to do something like Deca or primo Subq, would you do it? Suppose your wife bet your manhood on it. It was a complicated situation.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If you just had to do something like Deca or primo Subq, would you do it? Suppose your wife bet your manhood on it. It was a complicated situation.
I don’t think the compound itself makes any difference, ive heard that infection can be more likely but honestly that could easily be bro science (but is the reason I could see pharma grade making sense). There’s a point at where the amount of oil might be unsightly and need massaging to help it disperse.

to answer your question though, I would personally have no issue whacking deca or primo sub q. Would rather people weren’t betting my manhood on anything though, I quite like the little fucker

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I am not aware of any limit as such. I don't know how ideal it would be to run a big cycle through such spreading, but on paper, imo it is viable. Just keep switching the spots.
Thank you for the info

troybrown

troybrown

Awards
Fun fact Tren burns big time. So dont do that .didnt get cough thou lol..but my god it burned

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
You can pin any and all steroids sub q. But why? It don't hurt more to go intra muscular. And you can get weird painful lumps if you pin too much sub q, and it's more likely to have some gear leak out sub q. There's really no benifits other then maybe if your pinning every day or multiple times a day in very small amounts

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You can pin any and all steroids sub q. But why? It don't hurt more to go intra muscular. And you can get weird painful lumps if you pin too much sub q, and it's more likely to have some gear leak out sub q. There's really no benifits other then maybe if your pinning every day or multiple times a day in very small amounts
^^ That right there. ^^

UNX

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Any study showing the differences in kinetics regarding IM vs SQ? Is SQ release quicker?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Any study showing the differences in kinetics regarding IM vs SQ? Is SQ release quicker?
I don't have the studies on hand but I believe it was slower release sub q. Now that should mean steadier levels and less estrogen conversion but I've seen a few ppl complain about having higher estrogen with subq injections. I don't have a explanation for why. I really think "most" people want to know about sub q because there scared to pin and think it's easier sub q, it's not. The breaking of the skin is all you feel when you pin, and a little when the oil is injected. There's rarely any pain at all and it's so minor. Sometimes I jab myself and double check that it broke the skin because I didn't feel anything lol

maximillia

maximillia

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I don’t think the compound itself makes any difference, ive heard that infection can be more likely but honestly that could easily be bro science (but is the reason I could see pharma grade making sense). There’s a point at where the amount of oil might be unsightly and need massaging to help it disperse.

to answer your question though, I would personally have no issue whacking deca or primo sub q. Would rather people weren’t betting my manhood on anything though, I quite like the little fucker
Haha. I concur. I guess one just needs good quality gear for things to go fine. and limited quantities.

maximillia

maximillia

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Fun fact Tren burns big time. So dont do that .didnt get cough thou lol..but my god it burned
I saw some post in another forum mentioning the same thing. If I were ever going to experiment with subq gear, I am pretty sure Tren is the last thing I would try. That **** gives me the creeps.

maximillia

maximillia

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
What do you mean by leak out? Leak out....where?
The "Why" of it probably boils down to people who can't manage IM injections. The pussies you may call them, and I am one of them. and the frequency thing. For me, the reason I am pinning test subq is because the amount is small enough (250mg/w), and for a first time injector like me, It's easy to deal with the small needle required.

maximillia

maximillia

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I don't have the studies on hand but I believe it was slower release sub q. Now that should mean steadier levels and less estrogen conversion but I've seen a few ppl complain about having higher estrogen with subq injections. I don't have a explanation for why. I really think "most" people want to know about sub q because there scared to pin and think it's easier sub q, it's not. The breaking of the skin is all you feel when you pin, and a little when the oil is injected. There's rarely any pain at all and it's so minor. Sometimes I jab myself and double check that it broke the skin because I didn't feel anything lol
It's the psychological factor of looking at the damn long needle. I am sure it wouldn't hurt that much, but my mind doesn't agree.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It's the psychological factor of looking at the damn long needle. I am sure it wouldn't hurt that much, but my mind doesn't agree.
I always hated getting "shots". And I still don't particularly like having nurses pin me (if I could, I'd just tell them to hand it to me, and let me do it).
But I don't mind pinning AT ALL, once I tried it.

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I no what you mean, seems like it's more daunting because you're going deep into a muscle, under the skin pfff what's that its nothing no big deal right. Once you take the leap you'll wonder what you were worried about

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The "Why" of it probably boils down to people who can't manage IM injections. The pussies you may call them, and I am one of them. and the frequency thing. For me, the reason I am pinning test subq is because the amount is small enough (250mg/w), and for a first time injector like me, It's easy to deal with the small needle required.
yeah as below, you’ll get used to Im really quick bro. I had a proper (genuine) needle phobia (literally couldn’t watch one being done on tv)) but been stabbing my self for a few years now no worries.

sub q is easier tbf, but the reasons I’ve seen doing it with test are slower release, less aromatisation to estrogen, helps to avoid scar tissue build up etc

maximillia

maximillia

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I always hated getting "shots". And I still don't particularly like having nurses pin me (if I could, I'd just tell them to hand it to me, and let me do it).
But I don't mind pinning AT ALL, once I tried it.
Yeah. Maybe after this cycle and some rest, I will give it a shot. It's the turning around thing that worries me, for the glutes.

maximillia

maximillia

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
yeah as below, you’ll get used to Im really quick bro. I had a proper (genuine) needle phobia (literally couldn’t watch one being done on tv)) but been stabbing my self for a few years now no worries.

sub q is easier tbf, but the reasons I’ve seen doing it with test are slower release, less aromatisation to estrogen, helps to avoid scar tissue build up etc
Yeah, I believe it is one of those things. Once I get used to it, I will laugh at my current situation. The scar tissue thing is a good benefit. Especially if you run many cycles and/or do TRT.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah, I believe it is one of those things. Once I get used to it, I will laugh at my current situation. The scar tissue thing is a good benefit. Especially if you run many cycles and/or do TRT.
it’s horrible pushing a needle through scar tissue build up, fucking judders everywhere. Doesn’t happen often but I’ve not been pinning long compared to many on here.

maximillia

maximillia

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
it’s horrible pushing a needle through scar tissue build up, fucking judders everywhere. Doesn’t happen often but I’ve not been pinning long compared to many on here.
Yeah I don't want my butt looking like grated cheese. That sounds awful. Subq has a place for sure. Even if you are doing a big cycle, one could split it between Subq and IM.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah I don't want my butt looking like grated cheese. That sounds awful. Subq has a place for sure. Even if you are doing a big cycle, one could split it between Subq and IM.
If I were on TRT, I'd most likely look into doing sub-q.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Sometimes when you inject, a little oil can ooze back out the pin hole, nothing really to worry about.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I bib most of a cycle last year with 21g 1.5in harpoons in the glutes lol cus I didn't have any other pins at the time. Don't feel much different then a 25g

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I bib most of a cycle last year with 21g 1.5in harpoons in the glutes lol cus I didn't have any other pins at the time. Don't feel much different then a 25g
na **** that. I’m ok with a 23 In my ass....I use 25 for delts and it’s a pain how much harder it is to push. 21 is my drawing pin though. I’ve used 18’s before but feel like they leave a hole in the top of the vial. They look like little spikey shovels as well, I nearly forgot to change the pin once and was close to stabbing with the 18. Would have given me a second ass hole I think 😂

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
na **** that. I’m ok with a 23 In my ass....I use 25 for delts and it’s a pain how much harder it is to push. 21 is my drawing pin though. I’ve used 18’s before but feel like they leave a hole in the top of the vial. They look like little spikey shovels as well, I nearly forgot to change the pin once and was close to stabbing with the 18. Would have given me a second ass hole I think
I'm drawing and injecting with a 25g currently, it takes a while.

maximillia

maximillia

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
guys, I gotta ask for your help. In a bit of pain atm. I injected my left deltoid with a 26G 1/2 needle on monday, 0.5 ml, so thats 125mg. No real pain, other than the soreness you get from delt injections. Did Shoulders on tuesday, was a bit uncomfortable, but the workout went fine. Then since that night, I have had bad pain in the delt. Not really at the injection site either, although that's a bit tender too I guess. The pain is shooting out from the top of the delt, from the area where the shoulder bone starts. Can't really move my arm around much. Any idea what's going on? If it doesn't decrease, I will see a doctor I guess.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
guys, I gotta ask for your help. In a bit of pain atm. I injected my left deltoid with a 26G 1/2 needle on monday, 0.5 ml, so thats 125mg. No real pain, other than the soreness you get from delt injections. Did Shoulders on tuesday, was a bit uncomfortable, but the workout went fine. Then since that night, I have had bad pain in the delt. Not really at the injection site either, although that's a bit tender too I guess. The pain is shooting out from the top of the delt, from the area where the shoulder bone starts. Can't really move my arm around much. Any idea what's going on? If it doesn't decrease, I will see a doctor I guess.
Is it your first time doing delts? If there a new muscle group it could be nothing, delts take a little longer to get use to. Otherwise, I got no clue

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Think maybe you hit the bone?

maximillia

maximillia

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Is it your first time doing delts? If there a new muscle group it could be nothing, delts take a little longer to get use to. Otherwise, I got no clue
First time ever, Yes. I was wondering if it could be a strain or a sprain, but if it was that, wouldn't I get to know the moment it happened? and not be able to continue my workout?

maximillia

maximillia

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Think maybe you hit the bone?
Negative, went middle of the delt. Well, I guess I will wait today and tomorrow. If it's PIP, there should be some improvement. The gear is probably fine because I have done the abdomen and glutes already, and didn't feel a thing in those places. Won't do Delts again. and, I read that with a half an inch needle, if you don't have much fat, you are doing shallow IM in your Delt. I don't have much fat over my delts at all.

maximillia

maximillia

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I was thinking of applying some heat to the area. Online, I see people applying Ice as well. Considering there's oil involved, I feel reluctant to make that area cold. Have any of you ever iced a pip zone?

maximillia

maximillia

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Update: It was PIP I guess, since there has been vast improvement already. Somewhat strange though.

maximillia

maximillia

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Sounds like totally normal pip tbh
It took me by surprise because the pain point was quite decidedly away from the injection site, and for whatever reason, concentrated around the joint, and the bone itself was tender. I have never had that happen. So it got me thinking if I injured something in the joint. Thankfully, everything's normal.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Update: It was PIP I guess, since there has been vast improvement already. Somewhat strange though.
Like I said, delts take some getting used to. After 4 or 5 pins it won't be as bad. Getting blood flow to the delt by training or even a elliptical machine will help.

maximillia

maximillia

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Like I said, delts take some getting used to. After 4 or 5 pins it won't be as bad. Getting blood flow to the delt by training or even a elliptical machine will help.
Absolutely. But I won't do delts again, at least not on this cycle. The pain was bad enough to decommission my entire arm, I couldn't lift it an inch, forget working out. Can't skip workouts, that's depressing. Glutes and abdomen it is.